Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the old time-line and it was said that Haleigh got off the bus at 3:45. I know that it has not been confirmed by LE that Misty picked up Haleigh that day. So, my question is how could Ron of picked Haleigh up if he was at work by 4pm, it takes him a min of 19 to drive to work? His was said to be at work by 4pm by LE and his attorney the other night claimed that Ron would leave for work 35-45 min early. How did Ron have time to take Haleigh home? Has the true bus time ever been figured out?

Old Time-line for Haleigh
3:45 off bus. Ronald states he Picks up Haleigh off the bus? Both claim Ron took child home,checked door left.
4:30 Ronald's shift starts at work
5:30 A/C guy and T.Croslin Jr and sons visit?

Ron has been moved to the bottom of the POI list, how long is the list?

I would like to know where NG and Co. are getting their information when no other news source has stated this. Maybe I've missed this, but I've never seen or heard it stated anywhere else.

Terry S said Police have not 100% cleared Ron. Per NG Show

Ron has been moved to the bottom of the POI list, how long is the list?

RC hasn't been cleared 100% (RC's attorney, IIRC).

RC moved to bottom of suspect list (IIRC another statement by attn but I could be wrong on that).

Glass if half full or the glass is half empty ~ the perspective always is the perspective of each viewer of the glass.

:)

I would like to know where NG and Co. are getting their information when no other news source has stated this. Maybe I've missed this, but I've never seen or heard it stated anywhere else.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

GRACE: Do you believe that law enforcement has officially cleared your client, Ronald Cummings, of anything to do with her disappearance?

SHOEMAKER: Well, it`s kind of a tough situation to say they`ve officially cleared him 100 percent. When we met with law enforcement last week, they basically said they moved him from, you know, top of the list to the bottom of the list.

GRACE: Got it.

SHOEMAKER: Unless they were with him all night long, they can`t officially rule him out.

GRACE: Do you believe that law enforcement has officially cleared your client, Ronald Cummings, of anything to do with her disappearance?

SHOEMAKER: Well, it`s kind of a tough situation to say they`ve officially cleared him 100 percent. When we met with law enforcement last week, they basically said they moved him from, you know, top of the list to the bottom of the list.

GRACE: Got it.

SHOEMAKER: Unless they were with him all night long, they can`t officially rule him out.

So, this begs the question, how long is the list? Is it a list of TWO people? Hehe.

So, this begs the question, how long is the list? Is it a list of TWO people? Hehe.

I'm guessing FOUR (4), possibly FIVE (5). All guilty, just a question of who did what and when, as well as who cuts a deal first.

Terry S said Police have not 100% cleared Ron. Per NG Show

I caught that to last night. He said that Ron was bumped down the list so he is not on the top of their list, but is still on their list. Which would make sense, I think the only reason LE made the statement about the parents was to stop some of rumors that are getting in their way "IMO".

I caught that to last night. He said that Ron was bumped down the list so he is not on the top of their list, but is still on their list. Which would make sense, I think the only reason LE made the statement about the parents was to stop some of rumors that are getting in their way "IMO".

I think you're right Madj, it's so frustrating to us trying to follow this case when they won't outright say someone is cleared and not a suspect.

All LE says is something along the lines of no suspects named...etc...

I think you're right Madj, it's so frustrating to us trying to follow this case when they won't outright say someone is cleared and not a suspect.

All LE says is something along the lines of no suspects named...etc...

After going back to retrieve the transcript of what Ron's attorney said on NG the other day, it dawned on me. LE never said that Ron was on the top of their list and when?! I think Ron's attorney shared a little bit of extra information and now I really want to know why LE had Ron at the top of their list. They say Misty is the key to "finding out what happen to Haleigh", not the key as if she was the sole culprit. I think it was kind of a swift move on LE's part by making that statement after Haleigh's 6th birthday. Remember, the day before LE was saying that they were trying to reach Ron and Misty for questioning and neither of them were co-operating. I think I see where this is going. I just pray they can get the answers they need with out Misty. If just one person would come forward that knew Misty was not home that night they would arrest Misty from what is being said. Oh Lord why won't someone come forward.

"Snip" NG Aired September 8, 2009

I was just going over some old video on youtube and there was one of Crystal saying that Haleigh went missing once before. In July of 2005, Ron was supposed to be watching her and when Crystal asked him where she was, he said, I don't know where she is you stupid b---h. She found Haleigh face down in a canal and had to revive her. She never reported it to police so who knows if it is true. This is the first I've heard of it.

I was just going over some old video on youtube and there was one of Crystal saying that Haleigh went missing once before. In July of 2005, Ron was supposed to be watching her and when Crystal asked him where she was, he said, I don't know where she is you stupid b---h. She found Haleigh face down in a canal and had to revive her. She never reported it to police so who knows if it is true. This is the first I've heard of it.

crisnnan98, that has been discussed before, probably several times.

I know it's nearly impossible to catch up in this case because there are tens of thousands of posts. No insult or criticism intended, okay?

I don't recall him saying that. Iirc she went outside and then yelled for him to watch her, no way to know if he even heard her imo, or if she is telling the truth

I don't recall him saying that. Iirc she went outside and then yelled for him to watch her, no way to know if he even heard her imo, or if she is telling the truth

Crystal says this in the video. No way to check if it is true. Check out youtube.

Crystal says this in the video. No way to check if it is true. Check out youtube.

Hi cris, not meaning to interupt the convo between you and Flossie, but in the very beginning of this case, I saw Crystal speaking of this drowning incident around the home. Don't know if it's the same video you posted. But if I'm not mistaken, I could be but don't believe so, I don't recall the statements being as in your post. I remember Crystal clearly accepting responsibility and don't remember her ever saying she yelled for Ron to watch Haleigh.

But there could be one or more videos too! I know many things that were first available on line, in links like Crystals my space page talking about the birth of her little girl and references to the "brats", which has now been taken down also, or was at one time. My point lots of changes of what these people involved said at different times, and some that were making them not look so good are gone.

I know that had to scare R and C tremendously, I coudl tell when viewing Crystals interview it was alarming to her. Thankfully everything turned out all right.

Anyone heard anything about Ron's 2009-06-22 1 INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY ?

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Details: (6/19/09)

UCN: 542009CF001105XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-06-22 Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-06-22 1 COMPLAINT - PPD OFF/BRYANT (6/19/09)

2009-06-22 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2009-06-22 1 INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY

2009-07-27 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

Anyone heard anything about Ron's 2009-06-22 1 INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY ?

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Details: (6/19/09)

UCN: 542009CF001105XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-06-22 Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-06-22 1 COMPLAINT - PPD OFF/BRYANT (6/19/09)

2009-06-22 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A

2009-06-22 1 INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY

2009-07-27 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

Yes....it had to do with him not allowing CS to take Jr. over the Father's day weekend when his summer 6 week time with Crystal was supposed to start. Crystal allowed Ron to keep him for that weekend, and her time was extended later into the summer to make up for those days. Exactly what a caring mother would do to make her son's life less stressful and to show a willingness to cooperate with Ron for her son's benefit! imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8