Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theoretically, a family could do both, ask for tests and play games.

Oh, so you think Tim Miller is lying? He's the one who said the family wanted the tests.

Yeah, but imo they did not know when they contacted Tim Miller that they were probably going to take any tests, I think they just contacted Tim to make it look like they wanted to find Haleigh after the beating of Jr Croslin and the rat accusations- they were hoping TES would come in and search, I dont think they contacted Tim Miller because they want the child found, I think they just did it as good PR-

jmo

Oh, so you think Tim Miller is lying? He's the one who said the family wanted the tests.

They may have...we have no proof. I think that Tn and family were aware that they may have been recorded and are playing TM and others for their own benefit. I do not believe TM lies, just that TN and family do. There is documented video proof of it.

Yeah, but imo they did not know when they contacted Tim Miller that they were probably going to take any tests, I think they just contacted Tim to make it look like they wanted to find Haleigh after the besting of Jr Croslin and the rat accusations- they were hoping TES would come in and search, I dont think they contacted Tim Miller because they want the child found, I think they just did it as good PR-

jmo

And I think TN's phone message saying Misty was ready to break (something like that) leads one to believe that Tim had had previous discussions re Misty... jmo

Not sure how you got the impression I was saying the trespassing negates the burglary/bttery charge. I was merely stating my opinion that trespassing occurred that night as well.

It is tiresome to have one's words twisted so that other posters on the Haleigh thread can jump to attack RC like a hungry dog on a bone. Since no one here knows what I believe happened in this case, it is especially frustrating to be treated as an enemy to those for whom RC can do no right.

If someone is trespassing and you do not want them there...you stay in the house, don't answer the door and call 911. You do not run on the attack and assault people.

BBM

Are fellow posters here being characterized as hungry attack dogs for commenting on Ron's documented violent behaviors??

If Ron did not participate in acts that generate comment, there would be no acts on which to comment in the first place.

Shoemaker, his attorney, said something to the effect that they welcome the negative publicity because any publicity keeps Haleigh's name in the news.

One question here.....Did GGMA Sykes have a "no trespassing" posted on her property?

...if not no one would be aware they were entering sacred ground. From my understanding, you must post a warning or else how would anyone know? No harm, no foul.

Theoretically, a family could do both, ask for tests and play games.

But if you were guilty of something, would you bring outsiders into the case to bring attention to yourself? Wouldn't it be safer to just let the case go as it was and let LE spin their wheels?

Remember that LE had just stated to TJ that the task force was meeting once a month to compare notes? I'll bet they meet more than that now, thank goodness.

If someone is trespassing and you do not want them there...you stay in the house, don't answer the door and call 911. You do not run on the attack and assault people.

Ron and Misty were were already outside when Tommy and the Croslins arrived - they didn't have a choice whether or not to "open the door" or "stay in the house".

Yes, Tommy was in the van and it was still in the driveway when RC pulled open the van door to hit him as the Croslins were trying to leave.

It's towards the bottom on this link.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ronald_cummings_arrested_for_burglary_battery

Thank you for your answer and for the link.

You say they were "trying to leave"....do you know what was stopping them...I haven't heard they were stuck in mud or anything like that and don't understand why they remained on the property after being asked to leave.

Not sure how you got the impression I was saying the trespassing negates the burglary/bttery charge. I was merely stating my opinion that trespassing occurred that night as well.

It is tiresome to have one's words twisted so that other posters on the Haleigh thread can jump to attack RC like a hungry dog on a bone. Since no one here knows what I believe happened in this case, it is especially frustrating to be treated as an enemy to those for whom RC can do no right.

And all I was doing was stating my opinion that 2 wrongs do not make a right. I did not say you negated the battery with the trespassing. It seems whenever the battery charges are brought up, someone wants to bring up trespassing (which no one had been charged with).

It is equally tiresome to be accused of "treating someone as an enemy by those for whom RC can do no right". Especially as I had just complimented RC for the appearance he made in the video Busy posted; contrary to how others felt.

BBM. From the accounts on the report, it was Ron entering the vehicle and starting a fight again. It is difficult to drive if under attack.

I agree that people shouldn't come onto another person's property uninvited and should leave if asked but I also think that people should refrain from violence unless it's absolutely necessary. It didn't seem necessary in this case. They could have stayed inside and called LE if family members on their yard felt like a threat.

I am confused. I thought it was Tommy who trespassed and I understand property owners are allowed to use force to remove trespassers from their property.

IMO, Tommy started the fight, not Ron.

I don't think TN was counting on MN bringing in TM till after she signed on. I also don't think MN wants part of this any longer. If that is true, then one has to wonder why. This family seems to turn everyone off around them.

Thank you for your answer and for the link.

You say they were "trying to leave"....do you know what was stopping them...I haven't heard they were stuck in mud or anything like that and don't understand why they remained on the property after being asked to leave.

Ron flew out of the house and started whooping him, it is kind of hard to drive and back out when someone is throwing fists around-

There are NOT any trespassing charges to speak of.....It is only an OPINION when people say that the Croslin's were trespassing.

I'm thinking that LE taking Ronald Cummings away in handcuffs shows who the REAL criminal was in that regard.

That's where we differ. I believe in the saying, "innocent unless/until proven guilty" and don't jump to conclusions merely because someone was arrested.

I am confused. I thought it was Tommy who trespassed and I understand property owners are allowed to use force to remove trespassers from their property.

IMO, Tommy started the fight, not Ron.

Tommy- was in his car- meaning- his property, when Ron reached in, so at that point, its a felony, that car is Tommys space- I think thats cut and dry since Ron got arrested-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper