Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think LE put GPS on the cars?? <hoping> And i mean the whole family...

I would hope they're being followed,wouldn't surprise me if there's some FBI disguised as media,since they were on case too.Might be far fetched,but Ronald would be more willing to run his mouth if he thinks LE is not around.On Ngrace last night,she said they can trick someone into confession.I guess anything they can use when this goes to trial.

Oh,and for everyone,please forgive my ignorance of being swayed by the GR thing.I am very sorry.:truce:

I don't think he was telling everything when he denied having a a fight or any enemies.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18757844/detail.html

That was a red flag for me as well as it just didn't mesh with his comment about "taking out some trash when this was over". However, I also agree with a poster who commented about Ron being a gangsta wannabe. I've been trying to think who he reminds me of and it is Brittany Spear's ex. I guess what we really don't know is Ron a wannabe or the real thing ? Maybe even flirting with that lifestyle cost Hayleigh her life. So hoping that is not the case.

Since he appeared wasted on something,maybe he's trying to keep from being killed by drug dealers and wanted to get that "I'm still Bad to the Bone Not an Informant" act going.

What part of the video made you think he was a drug dealer?

For a drug dealer you would think he would of owned his own home by now and not live in a trailor. But even if he was one you wouldnt be able to tell by a video.

That was a red flag for me as well as it just didn't mesh with his comment about "taking out some trash when this was over". However, I also agree with a poster who commented about Ron being a gangsta wannabe. I've been trying to think who he reminds me of and it is Brittany Spear's ex. I guess what we really don't know is Ron a wannabe or the real thing ? Maybe even flirting with that lifestyle cost Hayleigh her life. So hoping that is not the case.

Dang,thank you,I knew he reminded me of somebody.I couldn't put my finger on it.

Or maybe it was someone with agenda? Do I agree with what Ron did getting a tatoo NO but Im still not willing to say he is involved or that he is a evil person. I find it kind of funny that some condemn Ron for a tatoo but say its bad judgement when Crystal put her child on national TV to say he seen the person who kidnapped his sissy.Until LE comes forward to say Ron is lieing or or someone has proof he is involved Im gonna give him the benfit of the doubt.

Good for you, cuppy199. That's what being a sleuth is all about. We, alone, have to follow where the trail leads us.

It wasn't that he looked like a drug dealer so much as it was that he looked like he showed who he really was and put off the mask.I had hoped even though all the drug charges before,he had turned his life around,but in that video he didn't look like it and that lame,"Baby I love you",was pitiful.

I change my vote back to how I felt before the Geraldo show.This was set up for a debut on Feb 11th.All eyes on Caylee Marie memorial,all the media attention when a Haleigh Ann Marie was taken from her bedroom.I only hope to God they find her alive.What I just saw in that video was a drug dealer and his woman.

I don't think it made him look like a drug dealer and his woman at all. Something hit me in that video about the way he looked however my stance has not changed. I do not think RC had anything to do with Halieigh missing.

I have thousands of people who have gotten tattoos, all for different reasons. This part really doesn't bother me. He was with Misty, doing something that probably made him feel better. I cannot even compare this to Crystal putting Jr on national TV. It's not even close.

I just think these people have no idea what to do or how to act. Everything they do and say is picked apart with a fine tooth comb. I think they are being used by people like GR. I don't think any of the family members we have seen are involved. There isn't a book that comes along that teaches what you should do or how you should act when your child is missing.

I still think the link is a SO until LE or proof comes out otherwise.

I just do not see anything in that video that tells me he is a drug dealer or that he harmed Haleigh. Maybe the Baby I love you was pitiful but at least he said it which is more than other family members have done.

I think the tattoo was a big mistake, I also think GR was a big mistake with regards to Jr but it does not make either of them guilty of harming Haleigh.

It wasn't that he looked like a drug dealer so much as it was that he looked like he showed who he really was and put off the mask.I had hoped even though all the drug charges before,he had turned his life around,but in that video he didn't look like it and that lame,"Baby I love you",was pitiful.

Either that or he's working with LE to get her back or trying to find her on his own and making people think he's still a drug dealer,but he's putting on a good act to me,if he is.Why was he in Tampa,either for drugs or that's where he thinks Haleigh is?He's looking "cool" to get people to talk to him,and maybe the tattoo would draw the media to cause people to think he's not an informant and they can talk. I don't know,I just saw a person you'd see on a street corner dealing with his woman,like a pimp or something.Just creeped me out.

Tattoo a big mistake and the GR shows a big mistake,hopefully they can get both kids to a decent family.Was Ronald not talking to the media,because they were ticking him off,being in his face or was he really just too distraught?Mark Lunsford came out everyday and spoke to the media,even though bad things were being said about him.

I just wanted that reporter to ask - "What is it you wanna do Ron?"

I think he wants poeple to stop watching so he can:

* score some pills, pot, cocaine...whatever
* tie up "loose ends"...or move something
* make arrangements to "disappear" if need be
* talk to his "associates" to be sure they haven't been giving the cops anything important

JMO
Susan

I think he wants poeple to stop watching so he can:

* score some pills, pot, cocaine...whatever
* tie up "loose ends"...or move something
* make arrangements to "disappear" if need be
* talk to his "associates" to be sure they haven't been giving the cops anything important

JMO
Susan

I think you hit the nail on the head.......

Sadly, I can't think of any other reason Ron and Misty wouldn't be saying everything they know, unless they are protecting themselves. :frown:

The entire case smells to high heaven. I don't believe anyone is telling the truth and unfortunately I get the feeling that Haleigh might never be coming back.

I would hope they're being followed,wouldn't surprise me if there's some FBI disguised as media,since they were on case too.Might be far fetched,but Ronald would be more willing to run his mouth if he thinks LE is not around.On Ngrace last night,she said they can trick someone into confession.I guess anything they can use when this goes to trial.

Whatever it takes to find Haleigh and the person/people responsible for her disappearance.

Do you remember something about a cousin/relative to someone travelling to Tampa or living in Tampa??

I seriously am worried by the "lose your child, get rich quick" atmosphere in this country lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member