Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it odd they all took off in one day?Crystal even said she wasn't going till Haleigh was found and she just seems like someone who is stubborn and will do just that.IMO

Isn't it odd they all took off in one day?Crystal even said she wasn't going till Haleigh was found and she just seems like someone who is stubborn and will do just that.IMO

What do you mean, "they all took off in one day?" Sorry I havent heard that?

HLN just talked to Captain of Putham said there's nothing new.

I have a question: what two girls that were abducted is spysinurcamp talking about??

I don't know either. Does anyone know off the top of their head if Ward Weaver tried to "help" in the searches for either Ashley Pond or Miranda Gaddis?

I don't know either. Does anyone know off the top of their head if Ward Weaver tried to "help" in the searches for either Ashley Pond or Miranda Gaddis?

IIRC yes he did. That's the case I was thinking too.

Shoot,what's around his corner?Over 2000 acres of woods,many of which was only flown over and many lakes.That's the only thing I can think of,around the corner,unless it was "who",around the corner.

How about the chair found in the woods? Does that tie in?

What do you mean, "they all took off in one day?" Sorry I havent heard that?

It was an incorrect media story- the camps were not cleaned out- but for a time yesterday, Ron was in Tampa and Crystal was not at her tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member