Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen a pic with her and Haleigh.He needs to go Monday and get that order for no visitation.I can see in the photos with him,she's his heart.I am wondering if he'll move in with his Mom or because of even further danger Jr was put in last night on the GR show,will it be safer at campsite.I don't know if LE is watching campsite with officers or not since they've released the trailer.

Bold mine.

That won't happen. As of now there is more legal reason to be concerned about the quality of Ronald's parenting than there is Crystal's since it is a fact that Haleigh disappeared under Ronald's watch, not Crystal's. Further, there is no LE suspicion that Crystal had anything to do with it.

What I think needs to happen is a Guardian Ad Litem needs to be appointed to look out for Jr's best interests and work with the courts to determine what is best for that little boy.

Yes, please! This thread is for discussion of Ron, not how sweet Haliegh's pictures are, how much someone hates Misty or Crystal or the Anthonys.

I come here because I am interested in information about Ron C. but the majority of the posts are just chit chat or off topic. There are plenty of threads for other topics, all you have to do is look!

Susan
I think the photos do pertain directly to Ronald. They show Haleigh to be a very happy child and well taken care of by Ronald. The photos of them together show the bond between them.

Bold mine.

That won't happen. As of now there is more legal reason to be concerned about the quality of Ronald's parenting than there is Crystal's since it is a fact that Haleigh disappeared under Ronald's watch, not Crystal's. Further, there is no LE suspicion that Crystal had anything to do with it.

What I think needs to happen is a Guardian Ad Litem needs to be appointed to look out for Jr's best interests and work with the courts to determine what is best for that little boy.
This simply is not true. No one can speak to whom LE does or does not suspect.

Evidently, LE is being more open with Ronald and his family than the other family here. (To me, this says a lot about which direction LE could take this case and who they trust with information right now.) As witnessed by her outrageous performance last night, the quality of parenting is substantially in the favor of Ronald.

Bold mine.

Ok so are you saying that every person that has a missing child under there watch is a cause for a legal reason and concern of the court? Just because your child went missing on your watch doesnt mean its because of bad parenting is all Im saying. I havent seen any where LE has cleared Crystal and have no suspicions. Last I heard no one is cleared. Could you give me the link where LE said that about Crystal?

Off Topic: I wonder if it would help to get them to take their medicine?! I bet the faces would be worth it. LOL I think it is a great idea.

Hate to say this, but Ron, Crystal, and Misty all look a whole lot healthier now than they did the 1st day. Probably medicated, but by a doctor, not a local dealer. jmo of course.

Ok so are you saying that every person that has a missing child under there watch is a cause for a legal reason and concern of the court? Just because your child went missing on your watch doesnt mean its because of bad parenting is all Im saying. I havent seen any where LE has cleared Crystal and have no suspicions. Last I heard no one is cleared. Could you give me the link where LE said that about Crystal?

The associations that are being discussed and have been verified are jeopardizing Ronald's custody.

Wait and see.

The associations that are being discussed and have been verified are jeopardizing Ronald's custody.

Wait and see.

As far as Im concerned either of them shouldn't have the children. But we will have to wait and see we might both be surprised by the out come.

I missed something what of associations of Ronalds have been verified, please provide a link. I tried to search but came up empty thanks.

Wait and see.

Maybe that's because Ron's side of the family is putting out more pics than Crystal's.

I would love to see photos from before there were any custody hearings or Child Protective Services involved with this family and from both sides of the family.

Bold mine.

WHAT PIRATE SAID. Agree w bolded. I am not a local, nor privy to any insider kinds of info including more of LE's activities, player reputations, etc. But from what I can observe, it is Haleigh's mother who has been to date infinitely more forthright w LE, the families, the media and the public. In addition to Haleigh, paramount concern in this situation should be for Junior, steps as you say pending appointing guardian ad litem, before they could intervene. JMO

:parrot:

To me, it seems more hinky that Ron DOESN'T want to spend any time at the trailer. I know of grieving families who have kept their child's bedroom just as it was the day they died - like a shrine, undisturbed except for dusting. They often get some solace from going into the room, like they can almost feel their child's presence amongst the everyday things they left behind.

I can see how it would be nerve-wracking to sleep there with Jr., I'd be afraid to go to sleep for fear he would be snatched away too.

But not wanting to be around the actual site of her disappearance, because you don't want to be reminded of what happened ... trying to distance yourself from it....?

The landlord might as well let him retain possession for a while, who would want to rent it right now?JMO

See ... that's what I've been thinking too.

Does anyone know if Ron sees his other child/ren and if he has been ordered to pay child support? PLEASE no names. Just wondering if there's any tension on that front. TIA.

Found the article that refers to Ron's other child, and the source seems to be Misty. Obviously the woman being referred to is not Crystal:

<snipped>

Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings.

Croslin said she was concerned the baby boy was not being cared for properly.

"I told him you need to get your son before something bad happens to him," she said. Croslin said the two started talking. She was 16 at the time.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

Again, please don't use names. Does anyone know if Ron continues to see his son(he must have had some involvement at the time Misty was babysitting) or if child support is involved?

What really, really amazes me is let's say a child comes up missing. Let's say there is no mom in the pic...and Dad has a rap sheet like Ron's. He would be ripped apart. Or let's even say parents are still together...rap sheet for Dad, ripped apart. But here....oh no, not Ron. There is an excuse for everything this man has ever done. Now I remember a not so distant case where we were yelling about people being enablers. That her parents should have towed a harder line, and she didn't have a record. Crystal may have very well have something to do with this, but Ron may very well have had something to do with this. NO ONE KNOWS.

Ron has "issues"....all the explaining in the world does not make them go away.
Sure Crystal lost custody of her kids, but wonder what the judge would have said then had he been living with a minor and that she was the one who would be watching them....I think the outcome would have been a little bit different. All of these people in this case have not been cleared for a reason...and that includes Ron, like it or not.......

What really, really amazes me is let's say a child comes up missing. Let's say there is no mom in the pic...and Dad has a rap sheet like Ron's. He would be ripped apart. Or let's even say parents are still together...rap sheet for Dad, ripped apart. But here....oh no, not Ron. There is an excuse for everything this man has ever done. Now I remember a not so distant case where we were yelling about people being enablers. That her parents should have towed a harder line, and she didn't have a record. Crystal may have very well have something to do with this, but Ron may very well have had something to do with this. NO ONE KNOWS.

Sure Crystal lost custody of her kids, but wonder what the judge would have said then had he been living with a minor and that she was the one who would be watching them....I think the outcome would have been a little bit different. All of these people in this case have not been cleared for a reason...and that includes Ron, like it or not.......

You may be right, tehcloser. It seems there were three things that factored into the judge's decision in favor of Ronald :

1. Ron's employment
2. He lived with his mom.
3. Infrequent contact with the kids on Crystal's part.

Ron had a full time job and I believe it was stated that Crystal worked at a barbecue place making considerably less money. Ron said that he was living at home with his mom and that his mother and aunt would be helping with childcare.

I do not know if any of them are involved in what has happened to Haleigh. IMO Crystal has brought so much of this on herself by her actions.
1. She chose to bash Ron on national tv when this should be about Haleigh
2. She has yet to make a plea for her daughters safe return (except for the
few times she was led by media to do it)
3. She accuses Ron and Misty of using drugs, yet neglects to mention
her fiances documented drug use or her own drug use.
4. She has not paid support for at least a year.
5. Documented she neglected to take Haleigh to Drs appointments.
6. Documented that she used drugs after Haleigh was born and during
per preg with Rj.
7. She appeared more concerned with the rumor she was missing and
refused to give DNA than she was about the police digging in a dumpster
for her daughters body.
8. She waited at home at least an hour and half when she was told
Haleigh was missing because she thought it might be a prank. Why
not call LE and verify and get your behind to where you daughter was
last seen?
9. She has tons of pictures of her new baby on Myspace but very few of
Haleigh and Rj.
10. She put her 4 year old son on national tv to tell the world that he
saw who took Haleigh.

Do these things mean that Ron is a great guy? No, but I have not seen Ron say anything negative about Crystal, I have not seen Ron accuse Crystal of anything. I have seen no documents that show Ron neglected or abused the children. There is no proof that Ron has abused Crystal, there is no proof that Ron is a drug dealer or using drugs yet she continues to throw that out there. Tell LE these things of course, but to go on national TV and do it sheds a horrible light on her imo.

As I've seen this mounting allegiance to Ron, I have wondered -
so I will just wonder out loud and see what gives.... is this about
innocence or guilt as all parties are still under suspicion/not cleared
.... or is it a mother's are partial to sons thing... or is it a bit of just
liking the bad~boy:wink:??

I do not know if any of them are involved in what has happened to Haleigh. IMO Crystal has brought so much of this on herself by her actions.
1. She chose to bash Ron on national tv when this should be about Haleigh
2. She has yet to make a plea for her daughters safe return (except for the
few times she was led by media to do it)
3. She accuses Ron and Misty of using drugs, yet neglects to mention
her fiances documented drug use or her own drug use.
4. She has not paid support for at least a year.
5. Documented she neglected to take Haleigh to Drs appointments.
6. Documented that she used drugs after Haleigh was born and during
per preg with Rj.
7. She appeared more concerned with the rumor she was missing and
refused to give DNA than she was about the police digging in a dumpster
for her daughters body.
8. She waited at home at least an hour and half when she was told
Haleigh was missing because she thought it might be a prank. Why
not call LE and verify and get your behind to where you daughter was
last seen?
9. She has tons of pictures of her new baby on Myspace but very few of
Haleigh and Rj.
10. She put her 4 year old son on national tv to tell the world that he
saw who took Haleigh.

Do these things mean that Ron is a great guy? No, but I have not seen Ron say anything negative about Crystal, I have not seen Ron accuse Crystal of anything. I have seen no documents that show Ron neglected or abused the children. There is no proof that Ron has abused Crystal, there is no proof that Ron is a drug dealer or using drugs yet she continues to throw that out there. Tell LE these things of course, but to go on national TV and do it sheds a horrible light on her imo.

Yes after dad succeeded in having children taken from her, a decision based primarily upon financial reasons (which may have been his motive as well) Mom has the nerve to evidently try to rebuild her life, continuing to work and pay support as long as she was able. Your statements about her "neglecting to mention drug use" is false. For the record Mom is the only one of the bunch who has been honest and forthcoming about her own history and as for the rest, we won't bother dredging up again what the courts have detailed in dad's arrest record--the only thing which you've illustrated is dad was much better at documenting. JMO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/27/ijvm.01.html

The above link is of the JVM show that aired on 27 FEB 09. Comments snipped are from JVM and CAPTAIN DICK SCHAULAND, PUTNAM COUNTY SHERIFF`S OFFICE the snippets only relate to RC. His entire interview that was given by phone can be seen at the link.

(sorry for the length of this post but I didn't want to edit in order to preserve context)

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: In terms of the family, why the re-interviews over and over again of Misty and Ron and why haven`t any of the immediate family members been excluded as suspects at this point?

SHAULAND: Well, nobody has been excluded as a suspect because we just don`t know what happened to Haleigh. We don`t know anything about her whereabouts. As you can well imagine, somewhere down the line when all likelihood we`ve got a crime involved in the disappearance of Haleigh.

And so we are trying to keep the criminal investigation alive and we`ve not ruled out anybody because we don`t know what the crime is at this point.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I guess --

SHAULAND: As far as --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Just to follow up on that, Captain, quite often in other criminal cases, let`s say when a woman is murdered, usually immediately police look at the significant other, the husband or boyfriend.

And then as his alibi is verified and they find out yes, he was spotted at work at the time, and that person is formally excluded as a suspect, that`s what I`m talking about.

Obviously, for example, Ron`s alibi was that he was at work. And that`s firm, right?

SHAULAND: That`s correct. That is his alibi and he was at work. We were able to check that. However, again we don`t know what happened to Haleigh and we don`t when it happened."

What do you all make of that comment by the CPT?

I take it to mean that although that LE has likely verified the following:
(1) Ron went to work between such and such hours, and
(2) the approximate time it would take Ron to arrive home if he'd driven straight home from work after leaving would have been such and such time, and
(3) they know that Misty says Haleigh was asleep from 10ish or so, when she put her to bed, until Misty checked in on her and found she was missing from her bed 3/3:45 a.m.,
LE cannot yet independantly verify what time Haleigh disappeared. Until they are certain what time she disappeared, they cannor rule anyone out.
Appears there is enough of a gap of time between the phone call re: Haleigh missing and Ron getting off of work that they cannot independantly rule out his being involved. Misty, of course, being at the home the entire time, cannot be independantly ruled out via an alibi.

(bolded by me) Exactly, tehcloser. I do not excuse any of them! There has to be a reason LE cannot clear Ron, Crystal, Misty, or any of the rest of them. Until Ron is cleared he is still as suspect as any of the rest.

JMO, and not a popular one but it doesn't matter to me if it is or not because it is a realistic opinion.

Yes after dad succeeded in having children taken from her, a decision based primarily upon financial reasons (which may have been his motive as well) Mom has the nerve to evidently try to rebuild her life, continuing to work and pay support as long as she was able. Your statements about her "neglecting to mention drug use" is false. For the record Mom is the only one of the bunch who has been honest and forthcoming about her own history and as for the rest, we won't bother dredging up again what the courts have detailed in dad's arrest record--the only thing which you've illustrated is dad was much better at documenting. JMO

Oh, mom is good at documenting too. Just take a look at her Myspace where she talks about "the other brats."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers