Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron, Misty and Crystal cannot annunciate their words very well. I think it's really no use to try and dissect the words they use. None of them speak English very well.

just saying....

sorry guys- did not mean to kill the thread. Should have started out slower with player, i hope he/she returns.:)

That is a workable theory, IMHO as what other reasons would there be for her to NOT call 911 the second she noticed her gone? Makes no sense to me. Ron sounded confused, as would I, in the 911 call and why call his mom before making the call--I am hypothesizing he did as she said on NG she was there at 3:30--If we take MC's story at face value--what happened between 3 and 3:27?

ETA in response to Mommya

yes, the owners of the property were down before Ron moved from next door to me to the back of me. I am friendly with the owners of the properties. The owners placed the blocks near a shed in such a fashion as to be un noticable. I did not see them. however the owners said that you would have to look for them and after dark they'ld be hard to find

PINKYPOO!!!! Ron is not a people person and is difficult to get to know, once he knows you he is very easy to talk with. Misty is more outgoing and is a friendly person. I speak for myself about Ron and Mistty. Crystal I do not know

PINKYPOO!!!! Ron is not a people person and is difficult to get to know, once he knows you he is very easy to talk with. Misty is more outgoing and is a friendly person. I speak for myself about Ron and Mistty. Crystal I do not know

Oh I don't doubt that they are all freindly at times. It's just when you see any of them talking on TV they don't speak well and are very hard to understand.

I wanna go back to when right away Ron and Misty were saying someone stole Haleigh.

That terminology - stole - stands out to me. Ron's plea to whoever has Haleigh - that she is not a piece of property - odd.

Makes me wonder if something else wasn't stolen that night - to make them so quick to use that word.

If so - it has to be something that they don't want anyone to know about - like something they themselves stole? Drugs? A weapon?

Remember that Ron is a possessive young man. His children were his life. Misty is very young and not well educated. That may help explain their "someone stole my daughter". In Mistys' 911 call she said that her daughter was gone.

Player. Good of you to answer questions...it must be very tough for everyone in that neighborhood right about now. I can't imagine how anyone, friend, family or neighbor feels--it is so terrible. Have you heard or do you know if any major media outlets are still down there or does it seem like media coverage is slowing down to just the locals. Thanks.

Also, meant to ask did you know the former renter of the Cummings home? I think I read he had a record. Any suspicions there?

Oh I don't doubt that they are all freindly at times. It's just when you see any of them talking on TV they don't speak well and are very hard to understand.

It was a mob scene here. TV trucks all over anywhere from 10 to 30 LE cars a FDLE command center, a sherriffs command center, helicopters overhead, dogs running scents you name it and the confusion was here. Now put yourself in their shoes. How articulate would you be with 5 microphones in your face and everyone throwing questions at you? No sleep and confusion. I don't think that I could have done that well and I am an excellent public speaker and love crowds. The area that we are speaking about is appx 1 sq mile

Player. Good of you to answer questions...it must be very tough for everyone in that neighborhood right about now. I can't imagine how anyone, friend, family or neighbor feels--it is so terrible. Have you heard or do you know if any major media outlets are still down there or does it seem like media coverage is slowing down to just the locals. Thanks.

The last major media here was CNN and they left earlier in the week. As of yesterday (thursday) we were down to 2 local affiliates. I stay indoors because of all of the confusion, however I have managed a couple of necessary trips out to the grocery store. The tension appears to be lessening and I think with the encampments moving out we will return to our quiet little, but very concerned, neighborhood.

It was a mob scene here. TV trucks all over anywhere from 10 to 30 LE cars a FDLE command center, a sherriffs command center, helicopters overhead, dogs running scents you name it and the confusion was here. Now put yourself in their shoes. How articulate would you be with 5 microphones in your face and everyone throwing questions at you? No sleep and confusion. I don't think that I could have done that well and I am an excellent public speaker and love crowds. The area that we are speaking about is appx 1 sq mile

It must have been horrible in the beginning. There was a lot of media coverage I just wonder if it is still active or if it is now more local coverage rather than the national shows? I think, for Haleigh's sake, the more coverage the better.:)

sorry I posted as you were posting.

Player, how long did Ron live next door to you?

How long has he worked for PDM?

Any concerns about your neighbor across the street E.?

Well please know that there are many prayers being said for Haleigh. As a parent, it is unimaginable and I think we all want a positive outcome.

Player, I think what Tom's girl is saying is that the other forum on this site is not open to the public and you might feel freer to speak there. Just my hunch. But one last quick question before I go.

Were you surprised at the number of RSO's in the immediate area surround your and Ron's home?

Thanks again and stay strong...these families need all the support they can get.

BBL

Player, how long did Ron live next door to you?

How long has he worked for PDM?

Any concerns about your neighbor across the street E.?

I met Ron in September and he lived next door until November when he moved in back of me. As best of my recollection he started PDM in October. I have no neighbor across the street. Besides I fear nothing and I know of no reason to have any concern about my neighbor across the street as he passed in July.

Player, I think what Tom's girl is saying is that the other forum on this site is not open to the public and you might feel freer to speak there. Just my hunch. But one last quick question before I go.

Were you surprised at the number of RSO's in the immediate area surround your and Ron's home?

Thanks again and stay strong...these families need all the support they can get.

BBL

I am unfamiliar with the term RSO, however nothing surprised me throughout this ordeal. Just bring her back safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus