Ron C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What can we do with this?" Says Ron, pointing to a tattoo on his chest with the name Teresa. Who's she?

His mother
He wants a tattoo of his mother removed? I mean, I knew Teresa was his mother's name but I didn't realize he (or any guy) would put his mom over his heart. Okay though. Thanks.

Hmmm.....seems like the reason Ron's camp was asked to move was because of noise complaints. So much for the "somber" mood.

As her father’s roadside campsite grows larger near the mobile home where Haleigh Cummings disappeared last month, Ronald Cummings has been told he needs to ask for a special permit to keep a travel camper there.

Putnam County officials said permission is likely, and said the subject will be brought up at a county commission meeting this week. Code enforcement chief John Salmons said Sunday he sent a letter to the family after receiving noise complaints.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...o_get_county_permit_to_keep_staying_in_camper

Looks like they will probably let him stay...guess they better tone it down a little.

Hmmm.....seems like the reason Ron's camp was asked to move was because of noise complaints. So much for the "somber" mood.

As her father’s roadside campsite grows larger near the mobile home where Haleigh Cummings disappeared last month, Ronald Cummings has been told he needs to ask for a special permit to keep a travel camper there.

Putnam County officials said permission is likely, and said the subject will be brought up at a county commission meeting this week. Code enforcement chief John Salmons said Sunday he sent a letter to the family after receiving noise complaints.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...o_get_county_permit_to_keep_staying_in_camper

Looks like they will probably let him stay...guess they better tone it down a little.
I can only guess where those "noise complaints" originated!

By the way, this article goes against what had already been reported that said the Sheffield camp was asked to move out and they were in the process of moving their camp to where TES had their main HQs for the search. I don't understand why the discrepancy as it really doesn't appear to be much of an issue. If you read further into the article, it does say they are willing to work with them on staying if they choose to remain in the camping trailer and tent.

County Commission Chairman Nancy Harris said the commission has a regular meeting Tuesday and will bring up the issue. She said Haleigh’s family is in a bad situation and are due some consideration.

Commissioner Chip Laibl said he expects the county to help.

“We’ll do whatever it takes to keep these people comfortable while they search for their daughter,” he said Sunday

PutnamCounty zoning officials notified Ronald Cummings with a letter stating they've received several complaints about the camp and that it is a violation of the land development code.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Camp-Moving/a_0QuGjlqEGSfHRA-AiTJw.cspx

Seems weird to me that the neighbors would be complaining...I mean it's kinda of unusual circumstances, I wonder if they are loosing community support?

Bolded by me

IMO, this would be very bad for Haleigh. All the parties involved should re-examine their behavior and make adjustments as needed. Like it or not, their actions are under the microscope and do impact the public's perception. Fair or unfair, that perception could impact the search for their child. I hope that they would all be receptive to advice for her sake.

sounds like it's a non-issue now, with the county commission chairman's statement

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/haleigh-cummings-.html
Is it just me, or is this an odd statement from Haleigh's dad?
"I believe God will deliver daddy's little girl, Haleigh, home -- whether it's home to me or home to him, God will deliver her home," Cummings told reporter Janet Shamlian in Satsuma.
Sounds almost like he's given up.

I thought it sounded as if her were giving up too....sad. I can't imagine even having to let my mind go there.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/haleigh-cummings-.html
"I believe God will deliver daddy's little girl, Haleigh, home -- whether it's home to me or home to him, God will deliver her home," Cummings told reporter Janet Shamlian in Satsuma.

I was just going to post this article Kidz, you beat me to it...:)

What an odd statement for Ronald to make while investigators are trying to find his child.

Does he know something that no one else knows?

Has he given up hope?

I felt from the beginning of this abduction that there is something more to it. I didn't want this playing out like Caylee's, sadly I feel it is pointed in that direction. I don't know if Misty was home or not, LE has not disclosed that very important piece of information. I want Haleigh found and found alive.

After reading the astro charts and hearing this out of Haleigh's fathers mouth it doesn't look good for Haleigh.

I pray for Haleigh to be found.

This is just MY opinion.....

I am a little "set off" at how many people were bashing Ron when they first saw this new Haleigh portrait tattoo.... we didn't know that he ALSO got one of RJ.... we also didn't know he had a HUGE Haleigh tattoo on his back...... I think it is great that he did this..... GOOD for him! I hope it helps him..... and I pray Haleigh comes home to see the new tattoo's!

I was just going to post this article Kidz, you beat me to it...:)

What an odd statement for Ronald to make while investigators are trying to find his child.

Does he know something that no one else knows?

Has he given up hope?

I felt from the beginning of this abduction that there is something more to it. I didn't want this playing out like Caylee's, sadly I feel it is pointed in that direction. I don't know if Misty was home or not, LE has not disclosed that very important piece of information. I want Haleigh found and found alive.

After reading the astro charts and hearing this out of Haleigh's fathers mouth it doesn't look good for Haleigh.

I pray for Haleigh to be found.

I'm new to this forum and just trying to get aquainted with how this all works.. Will someone please tell me how to locate the astro charts?

My opinion is Haleigh is no longer alive, and Ron C and Misty both know this...And knew this when that 911 call was made..

sorry if i sound like i know what i am talking about this is JMO i feel that he hasn;t given up from that interview he's woren down not only with the not knowing but the scrutiny the non sleep the angry that we have seen having to be bottled up i think he is maybe JMO stating if she don't come home to daddy she is going to her other daddy's to start to prepare himself .come on everyone it has been how many day's don't tell me not one of us would have that thought in the back of our minds and remember he has been around the pastor maybe just maybe the pastor has talked to him about that possibilty

sorry if i sound like i know what i am talking about this is JMO i feel that he hasn;t given up from that interview he's woren down not only with the not knowing but the scrutiny the non sleep the angry that we have seen having to be bottled up i think he is maybe JMO stating if she don't come home to daddy she is going to her other daddy's to start to prepare himself .come on everyone it has been how many day's don't tell me not one of us would have that thought in the back of our minds and remember he has been around the pastor maybe just maybe the pastor has talked to him about that possibilty

LE may have discussed the possibility with the family also. I don't know if it is all that strange to consider the possibility, but perhaps strange to talk to the press about those things. I'd try to keep a positive stance with the press to keep everyone looking for my child, even during the darkest hours when my heart may be filled with fear and worry that she may not be alive, I'd try to keep positive with the press.

It's not just you.
I just can't imagine saying that at this stage of the investigation. I can think of many fathers of missing children that I've followed. Never heard anything like this from them. A couple of weeks ago people were discussing the difference in the moods of the camps. My first thought then was that one camp (Crystal's) sounded like they still had hope and one camp (RC's) sounded like they were in mourning. Many times TN has described RC's mood and it has also sounded to me like someone more in mourning than a worried parent.
It's a puzzlement when you add in the facts that he left for a day to go get a tattoo (memorializing Haleigh already?) and he doesn't want to keep Haleigh's home ready for her return?
I'm sure I'll be swamped with many explanations for all these reactions and I realize none of them mean RC is guilty of anything. I'm just saying I find them all strange and they leave me with an uncomfortable feeling.

I just can't imagine saying that at this stage of the investigation. I can think of many fathers of missing children that I've followed. Never heard anything like this from them. A couple of weeks ago people were discussing the difference in the moods of the camps. My first thought then was that one camp (Crystal's) sounded like they still had hope and one camp (RC's) sounded like they were in mourning. Many times TN has described RC's mood and it has also sounded to me like someone more in mourning than a worried parent.
It's a puzzlement when you add in the facts that he left for a day to go get a tattoo (memorializing Haleigh already?) and he doesn't want to keep Haleigh's home ready for her return?
I'm sure I'll be swamped with many explanations for all these reactions and I realize none of them mean RC is guilty of anything. I'm just saying I find them all strange and they leave me with an uncomfortable feeling.

Yep, like so many things with this case, you can explain away each one by it's self, but when you add them all up, you have hink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela