Ron C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiWEWJWZ-Ts&feature=channel

This is just heartbreaking, also in this video there is a statement that she is in need of medical attention.

Thank you for that video. As I was watching I came to realize something. No matter how much bashing is being done to Ron he loved those kids and took really good care of them.

All of the rumors about how horrible of a person he is, is just that, rumors. My son is he's age and he wouldn't have done as good of a job as Ron has done.

Does anyone realize that the only people that are saying these things about Ron are posters on here and Crystal's family? The police have said nothing about drugs, nothing about how violent he is.

We have a neighbor who sees Ron with Misty and the children and he says that he has seen nothing like drugs or violence. He has said time in and time out that they appear to be a normal family who love those kids. It makes me wonder who has the agenda and why?

Now we questions that Ron purchased that ring with funds for Haleigh. I read where it has been said this ring has been handed down through the family. It's about half way down in this article.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...leighs_father_to_marry_17-year-old_girlfriend

After Crystal went on National TV and said those things that's when Ron stopped talking to them. He withdrew which I really don't blame him for. The Press want the dirt, he just wants his daughter.

In saying that, as for Ron asking Misty to marry him, it wasn't broadcast like people are saying. He asked on Sat and the press found out on Monday. I think they did do it quietly but because it was Ron people make it out to be something it isn't. IMO Ron is just really lost right now and has to do something, anything to make things right. There is nothing wrong with that.

In saying that, as for Ron asking Misty to marry him, it wasn't broadcast like people are saying. He asked on Sat and the press found out on Monday. I think they did do it quietly but because it was Ron people make it out to be something it isn't. IMO Ron is just really lost right now and has to do something, anything to make things right. There is nothing wrong with that.
*respectfully snipped*

Getting down on one knee to propose in the middle of Chili's on a Saturday night (restaurant was probably quite busy) is equivalent to broadcasting it imo. I'm sure plenty of patrons (if not all) knew it was Ron and his family there. Small town, everybody knows each other.

They did it in public-- they had to know it would spark attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAK2VuGnCNg

Beautiful pics of Haleigh. It shows her using a machine maybe a neublizer?

Yes that what that is my daughter has one! She got her's at 3 months old now 14 and still needs it when she has a nasty chest cold!. The more pictures I see of RC and Haleigh the more that shows me he loves that little girl and would never hurt her

MOPO!!!!!

*respectfully snipped*

Getting down on one knee to propose in the middle of Chili's on a Saturday night (restaurant was probably quite busy) is equivalent to broadcasting it imo. I'm sure plenty of patrons (if not all) knew it was Ron and his family there. Small town, everybody knows each other.

They did it in public-- they had to know it would spark attention.

IMO if that was the case, with all of the locals on here why didn't we hear about it until Monday? 2 days later?

Sadly, many of us have started to feel less hopeful. I feel so sorry for RC and all parties involved :( I can see their hope fading.

Why? It's only been a month! Now I know .... more time means NOT good many times, but gosh ... for the most part, Ron has been hiding away, NOT doing what I would think most father's would be doing ... anything and everything to find their daughter! Gosh .. what are kids today? Throwaways?

I'm mad, can you tell? :furious:

Just want to say, I completely understand Ron's disdain for the media. Look what Geraldo did to him....

I am a private person, and I see that in Ron too. After 3-4 weeks of not being able to leave your home without a camera and mic in your face, I would get frustrated too.

There's a time and place to be private .. this is NOT the time! :furious:

Bring on the cameras .. bring on the mic!

Thank you for that video. As I was watching I came to realize something. No matter how much bashing is being done to Ron he loved those kids and took really good care of them.

All of the rumors about how horrible of a person he is, is just that, rumors. My son is he's age and he wouldn't have done as good of a job as Ron has done.

Does anyone realize that the only people that are saying these things about Ron are posters on here and Crystal's family? The police have said nothing about drugs, nothing about how violent he is.

We have a neighbor who sees Ron with Misty and the children and he says that he has seen nothing like drugs or violence. He has said time in and time out that they appear to be a normal family who love those kids. It makes me wonder who has the agenda and why?

Now we questions that Ron purchased that ring with funds for Haleigh. I read where it has been said this ring has been handed down through the family. It's about half way down in this article.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...leighs_father_to_marry_17-year-old_girlfriend

After Crystal went on National TV and said those things that's when Ron stopped talking to them. He withdrew which I really don't blame him for. The Press want the dirt, he just wants his daughter.

First GROAN I've used ... not meant to hurt feelings, but I'm just really upset about all of this today. :furious:

Yes that what that is my daughter has one! She got her's at 3 months old now 14 and still needs it when she has a nasty chest cold!. The more pictures I see of RC and Haleigh the more that shows me he loves that little girl and would never hurt her

MOPO!!!!!

He may not have 'hurt' her.

IMO if that was the case, with all of the locals on here why didn't we hear about it until Monday? 2 days later?
Maybe our locals were too busy doing other things?

Can't be on the comp allll the time......

Why? It's only been a month! Now I know .... more time means NOT good many times, but gosh ... for the most part, Ron has been hiding away, NOT doing what I would think most father's would be doing ... anything and everything to find their daughter! Gosh .. what are kids today? Throwaways?

I'm mad, can you tell? :furious:
Ronald has done everything asked of him and much more. He went out searching day after day looking for Haleigh. Every time he had access to the media he has begged and pleaded for her return plus sent her the message that he loves her instead of dragging her mother or her family through the mud. He doesn't appear to me to be a parent who threw away his child like garbage as I have seen one of those lately. No comparison.

Can you tell me what he should be doing now besides grieving the fact his daughter is not with him? He is trying to hold out hope, but how difficult is it if others are telling him the realistic stats do not support her being found alive? Rj needs a stable family right now and maybe this is part of his reasoning...we simply don't know.

Ronald has done everything asked of him and much more. He went out searching day after day looking for Haleigh. Every time he had access to the media he has begged and pleaded for her return plus sent her the message that he loves her instead of dragging her mother or her family through the mud. He doesn't appear to me to be a parent who threw away his child like garbage as I have seen one of those lately. No comparison.

Can you tell me what he should be doing now besides grieving the fact his daughter is not with him? He is trying to hold out hope, but how difficult is it if others are telling him the realistic stats do not support her being found alive? Rj needs a stable family right now and maybe this is part of his reasoning...we simply don't know.

The last time I saw Ron search was the Friday Tim left, and that was two weeks ago. Since then, no searching. Why? No cameras, that's why.

moo

The last time I saw Ron searching was two weeks ago on the Friday Tim left. Since then no searching. Why, no cameras. Simple.

moo

Most young dads I know wouldn't be thinking about proposing marriage and planning a wedding while their child is missing. It would be the last thing on their minds.
IF they had just gone somewhere and got married quietly with no fanfare, I think most people would understand and accept it better. But the drama behind it, is just a little much.
IMO, Jr. and Haleigh needed a stable family life a long time ago... he didn't have the decency to marry their real mother.... and I don't care how much they might "love" Misty, she is not their mother and never will be. Kids that age don't know or care about a ring and a piece of paper... they usually want their parents together as a family... not one parent and a substitute.

Thanks for that link Lancelot. I wasn't paying attention to the truck though. That particular video clip had the light switch for the Kitchen of RC's mobile home that I couldn't locate prior by other vids.

I get what you're saying, but if my kid was missing I'd want the media in my face! Whatever it took to bring my baby home.

This is not a time to be arrogant or selfish imo......

ETA: Sooo many missing babies out there who get no media attention at all. :(

I would want all the media exposure I could get... I would give up my privacy to find my missing child... whatever it takes to keep the story up front and not buried...too many missing children and the stories have gone cold....:mad:

Thanks for that link Lancelot. I wasn't paying attention to the truck though. That particular video clip had the light switch for the Kitchen of RC's mobile home that I couldn't locate prior by other vids.

Yes, it did. A single switch, so I'm guessing there is another for the hallway? Now, why would you come down a dark hallway but feel the need to turn on the kitchen light?
And didn't Misty say the television was on for Haleigh. Now, if I take it to mean, it stayed on at night because of her fear of the dark, that's a petty big screen and would throw off quite a bit of light.
I'm rambling...

Is it a white truck...video is loading slow. Big white dodge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela