Ron C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only fact we have is Haleigh is gone. When, where and how have not been determined. The father states he was not home when she vanished. The babysitter says she was sleeping in the room with Haleigh when she vanished. Neither have been cleared of involvement in her disappearance.

We have no forensics. There are no solid witnesses for character and proof that Ron had never left his job site. No coworkers, teachers, pastors, anyone of high moral character has made a statement. We could speculate about this story till the cows come home, but till these two individuals are cleared, there is no place else to go. My attention is focused on Ron and Misty....hasn't changed since day one. Until they are cleared, that is where I will remain.

Good morning,
I am so glad you are covering those two. I guess I had more faith in the work that has been progressing here. I thought we had a few more facts (of course hidden with in the lies) than Haleigh is gone. I feel all would agree we should be going over those other places instead of this brick wall. (For the moment):D At this time I do believe Ron's alibi (work)has been checked. If this was the case would you not think this fact would of changed the whole case from the begining?

Per HLN, Ronald Cummings lawyer just issued a press release stating that Ronald disputes any allegations that he ever abused Haleigh or Ronald, Jr..

There should be an article soon.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4091345.php

Allegation I: Injuries to Haleigh Cummings as Depicted in Certain Undated Photos provided by the biological mother, Crystal S, to the media

All photos provided by Ronald C are date and time stamped. Medical and school records will be available on FindHaleighNow.com, a website now under construction which should be online no later than April 2, 2008.

Make sure you look at unzip photo's and go RON GO

the poor little sweetie i wonder how ron got out of all those charges .. wow they were all dropped or no action taken ! i just cant understand that ..

I have not kept up with this case as much as others, and this has probably been answered many times...but, I just saw Ron's record, how is it that one person can be charged so many times and NOT ONCE earn themselves a conviction ? Charges dropped, charges dropped, over and over....

I have not read his charges yet...Anyone know if TN still works for the Sheriff's dept.? I don't think that should play in but after reading the custody papers, anything is possible. I

Not that I have ever believed anything Ron said, but in searching for his arrest records, I found this statement by Pastor Parco:

PARCO: I just have got to tell you, Jane, I truly believe that he has done nothing wrong in this respect. I don`t think he violated any code or any operation that might be present within the drug world. I don`t think he`s done any of that. I don`t believe any of that has a bearing on this particular case. He is incredibly distraught and upset. Let me tell you what he said last night.

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

Hmmmmmmmmm...well, I thought he went to work after he picked Haleigh up at the bus stop>? According to this statment he went to work at 7:00pm!!

I have not read his charges yet...Anyone know if TN still works for the Sheriff's dept.? I don't think that should play in but after reading the custody papers, anything is possible. I
I am pretty sure TN works for a Sheriff's Dept in another county near Putnam, but not Putnam. I believe she is a dispatcher. The charges were mostly for drugs and I didn't count them but there must have been at least 10, maybe more. Most of them were dropped, there were no convictions. He was even charged with Morphine Possession, I believe it was in 2005, and the charges were dropped. The only thing I can think is he gave LE information or knows someone and they got him out of trouble because of it.

On one of these threads it explains why charges are shown dropped or dismissed, you have to complete a certain program etc. Ron did not receive any special treatment, click on Maries charges, Chads charges, GLP charges, any random person in Putnam county who has drug charges and you will see the same. They need to tighten up their sentencing on drug charges.

I would say the pastor misspoke and Rons hours are 4:30 - 3:00 am.

Not that I have ever believed anything Ron said, but in searching for his arrest records, I found this statement by Pastor Parco:

PARCO: I just have got to tell you, Jane, I truly believe that he has done nothing wrong in this respect. I don`t think he violated any code or any operation that might be present within the drug world. I don`t think he`s done any of that. I don`t believe any of that has a bearing on this particular case. He is incredibly distraught and upset. Let me tell you what he said last night.

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

Hmmmmmmmmm...well, I thought he went to work after he picked Haleigh up at the bus stop>? According to this statment he went to work at 7:00pm!!

On one of these threads it explains why charges are shown dropped or dismissed, you have to complete a certain program etc. Ron did not receive any special treatment, click on Maries charges, Chads charges, GLP charges, any random person in Putnam county who has drug charges and you will see the same. They need to tighten up their sentencing on drug charges.
Wow, I thought Florida was tougher than that on criminals.

I guess the reasoning must be if they incarcerated the people from Satsuma on drug charges the area would become a "Ghost Town"

It still seems to me that there are WAY too many arrests without a consequence. Usually you can plead nolo to a misdemeanor possession charge if you have no record. NO record meaning no past arrest by LE for drugs. The diversion program is usually for users and NOT distributors. These charges include busts for quantities great enough for distribution. It's just stinky hinky that ALL his charges are resolved w/out negative consequences. LE and Judges frown on letting people go for these type of offenses. If this truly is the condition of sentencing in the county, I would hope that the State Attorney General has seen them and will act accordingly. If it happens to all drug offenders there we should be seeing a huge investigation and an overhaul of the system there.

Perhaps someone can help clear this issue up for me or at least point me in the correct direction. Since there has been no real news about Haleigh I have started going back and reviewing things. One of the things that has caught my attention relates to Ron and his work schedule the night Haleigh went missing.

I have found the following in reference:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL

LE has said they are satisfied with Ron's account of an 8 hour time period.

Have any of you super sleuthers found specific information on what Ron's work hours actually are ? PDM does have a reported shift starting at 4:30 pm, this seems to be consistent with picking up one's daughter at the bus stop, kissing her good bye and going to work. GGM Sykes makes no mention of Ron being at the house when she went over there - also consistent with Ron being at work. What is not consistent with the known time line is Ron telling this guy he came home 8 hours later to find Haleigh gone. The 911 call was at 03:27 am, this is almost 11 hours later than the start time on the PDM site.

Perhaps this is just muddying the waters as some things line up, some things do not. Anyone have something firm ? TIA.

Perhaps someone can help clear this issue up for me or at least point me in the correct direction. Since there has been no real news about Haleigh I have started going back and reviewing things. One of the things that has caught my attention relates to Ron and his work schedule the night Haleigh went missing.

VELEZ-MITCHELL

Have any of you super sleuthers found specific information on what Ron's work hours actually are ? PDM does have a reported shift starting at 4:30 pm, this seems to be consistent with picking up one's daughter at the bus stop, kissing her good bye and going to work. GGM Sykes makes no mention of Ron being at the house when she went over there - also consistent with Ron being at work. What is not consistent with the known time line is Ron telling this guy he came home 8 hours later to find Haleigh gone. The 911 call was at 03:27 am, this is almost 11 hours later than the start time on the PDM site.

Perhaps this is just muddying the waters as some things line up, some things do not. Anyone have something firm ? TIA.

From the best of my knowledge Ron was working a 10 hr shift . Not sure of the start time, but add 1/2 hr into that = 10.5 hrs 1/2 travel time@way..It could have been a mis report or a slip of the tongue, however I'm sure LE has really gone over that..

From the best of my knowledge Ron was working a 10 hr shift . Not sure of the start time, but add 1/2 hr into that = 10.5 hrs 1/2 travel time@way..It could have been a mis report or a slip of the tongue, however I'm sure LE has really gone over that..

They, LE has, are satisfied with Ron's account of 8 hours.

It still seems to me that there are WAY too many arrests without a consequence. Usually you can plead nolo to a misdemeanor possession charge if you have no record. NO record meaning no past arrest by LE for drugs. The diversion program is usually for users and NOT distributors. These charges include busts for quantities great enough for distribution. It's just stinky hinky that ALL his charges are resolved w/out negative consequences. LE and Judges frown on letting people go for these type of offenses. If this truly is the condition of sentencing in the county, I would hope that the State Attorney General has seen them and will act accordingly. If it happens to all drug offenders there we should be seeing a huge investigation and an overhaul of the system there.

I agree with you, the law is to lax of this in Fla.
bolded by me.............
I'm in PA............you get a 'direct to jail card' up here for anything drug related and we still have a problem...........LOTS of drug busts here!
Just started to build 'another jail'...........LOL

VELEZ-MITCHELL

Here is a link to their website with some information. I still did not see what the hours are for their shifts. Maybe on Monday I will call and ask.

I did not read anywhere that they automatically do drug testing, but did read that even if you have previous convictions you still may be hired. And that maybe drug testing would be done if the job they apply for requires it.

Application:https://www.siteprosecure.com/com/pdmbridge/www/index.cfm?event=employment
Link Employment: https://www.siteprosecure.com/com/pdmbridge/www/index.cfm?event=terms

Sorry, all I have found hope this helps somewhat. I will call in the AM for hours.

I believe they haven't cleared him cause they don't know when the crime accrued but they don't know what the crime is yet other then she is missing.

1. What was his work hours?
2. RUMOR removed
3. What was he driving that night?
4. Did they find drugs?
5. Why did they remove a wall around water heater?
6. Why has he not been seen lately?
7. What is everyone with this family hiding from media? Only RC lawyer told RC to stop talking. Why has the whole family stopped?

Where is Haleigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member