Ron C. #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the situation is with the messing with her. I don't know if they had discussed it and came to terms with it or what. But IMO it doesnt make a dang bit of difference if he was the same age as she was, "messing" with someone is wrong regardless of age. I know you don't care for Misty but it is this kind of attitude that prevents people from reporting sexual assaults JMO

I am with you Busy on this one. No one deserves sexual assault.....no matter who they are, how old they are, what they are or are not wearing, how they act, how close in age they are to the perp and what they say about it afterwards. It is a crime...and a travesty.

-------------
As bad as I hate to say this, but some Yeehaws keep their weapons in plain sight of anyone who ventures into their home, they have absolutely no problem having weapons around little children. I'm grinding my teeth here.........I have a son-in-law who does this. Yes, I have informed local LE, they are his best buddies............................:banghead: We are talking about "Good old boys here" OK?

I grew up with guns in all the houses I frequented. Pistols, shotguns and rifles. (Knives too) They were for hunting and protection. We were taught very young how to use them, to respect them and never, ever to point them at someone. I would have never thought to pick up a weapon as a child and use it for anything but hunting. Times are quite different now. Children have picked up weapons they aren't familiar with, played with them and accidental deaths have occurred. Our weapons are locked up.....except for the one's in the nightstands. There are no children in our home at present. When there are, the weapons go in the safe.

I am looking at the Property Section of the LE Report and see that Item #1 was coded Recordings (Tapes, CDs, Cassettes) and that a white item in that category was confiscated. The form also has 5 places to describe any weapon that was taken.

Weapon Type:
Weapon Desc:
Weapon Caliber:
Barrel Length:
Full Automatic Firearm:

All of these places to describe a weapon are blank.

So, I have three questions:

1. Are 9mmm Beretta's ever white ?

2. Why would a 9mmm automatic handgun be listed in the Recordings (Tapes, CDs, Cassettes) category ?

3. If Item #1 wasn't the Beretta, what Recording was it ? Maybe a cassette from an older telephone answering machine ? Do we know if Ron's mh had a landline phone ?

ETA: http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Shaymus, Good eye!!!! I am wondering if maybe the items mentioned were the tapes that MC told LE the kids were watching.....

Maybe i am misunderstanding the post :)

Shaymus, Good eye!!!! I am wondering if maybe the items mentioned were the tapes that MC told LE the kids were watching.....

Maybe i am misunderstanding the post :)

The tapes the kids were watching is a good guess, lil momma. I wonder why they would want those right away ?

If Item #1 wasn't the Beretta, then how do we know whether or not LE ever confiscated it ? Was there a later report or statement from LE about that ?

The tapes the kids were watching is a good guess, lil momma. I wonder why they would want those right away ?

If Item #1 wasn't the Beretta, then how do we know whether or not LE ever confiscated it ? Was there a later report or statement from LE about that ?

BBM :)

Maybe to validate MC's story about the kids watching movies together or in seperate rooms, or whatever she told them.

I will go look and see if i can find anything at a later date about the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia