Ron C. #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I have a feeling that a different department was handling the child custody case vs. a criminal case with a kidnapped child. I can't see one interfering with the other, if it did, then it is good that a decision was made to change to new detectives over Haleigh's case. Detectives who can focus on this case. Second, what does this have to do with Ron not being cooperative with LE in the disappearance of his daughter? I don't get it. Help me understand.

Fall back argument, that's all.

Appears to me that R & M are more concerned about their own feelings and how they are treated than finding Haleigh..

WAA,..WAa ..waa...that guy was rude...*sniff*..I am leaving, says Misty.

RC said they are not keeping the focus, so I'm not talking either.

What kind of parents refuse to talk to the LE for any reason when their daughter is missing?....except guilty ones!

When they become the target. Innocent until proven guilty, remember! JMO

Let me start off by saying that NO I do not have any documented proof to support my opinion. HOWEVER, what I DO have is a freakin brain and common sense.

THERE IS NO FREAKIN WAY that he did not question MC re what happened to his dtr UNLESS he knew what happened to his dtr already!

What parent would NOT question their significant other or spouse that was "allegedly" watching his/her dtr about the night she disappeared.

His statement re not questioning or speaking to MC about Haleigh's disappearance goes down in history as one of the biggest freakin lies I have ever had the displeasure to hear. Ranks right up there with Bill Clinton saying he never "inhaled" but "tried" marijuana.

How dare that low-life punk attempt to insult our intelligence! :furious:

I so agree with your post. Thank you! :blowkiss:
There is no way he just forgot to discuss the events of that night a million times with her. That was probably one of the biggest statements he has ever made, IMO. :bang:

When they become the target. Innocent until proven guilty, remember! JMO

Target, schmarget. I don't care if there was an army of LE berating me with questions, calling me a liar, or being "rude" to me, I would suck it up and TAKE IT, for my child.

Don't forget, he hasn't been charged for this crime yet either.

Sadly that's not true at all. Have a look at the DNA exoneration projects happening in the USA and you will see that more than 1 innocent person has been wrongly convicted of serious offences.

LE have not found Haleigh and don't appear to be any closer to finding her than they were months ago. Call it incompetence, heading in the wrong direction, barking up the wrong tree, whatever.

And, I'm late for lunch!

I have been keeping up with the DNA exoneration project. There are a few people who have been exonerated by DNA testing. There are also many case that have finally been solved and the guilty parties charged. OT, I know but I'm also looking at a case where I served on a jury. A man in the military was charged for a rape and triple murder of a woman and two of her toddlers, convicted and sentenced to death, won an appeal, retried and found not guilty. About twenty years later this case was used in a "Cold Case" discussion at an LE training seminar. The DNA was tested and guess what? The man's dna matched the dna found at the rape and murder scene. Double Jeopardy made it impossible to bring him to trial again in a state court. But, the military reinstated him into the military and re-charged him with the triple murder and it was decided that he would stand trial in a military court.
His trial was to have began in July but has been delayed.

Anyway, why I mentioned this is that DNA testing can work both ways in old crimes. It can exonerate innocent people but it can also proved that the guilty party is indeed guilty or catch someone who hasn't even been charged yet. Far more guilty people go to prison than innocent ones.

Is it just me or are we finally seeing some movement on the case:

1. Ron's former attorney clarifies his position - he won't be going back into the "fray".

2. LE clarifies their needs - Ron and Misty are not cooperating and LE needs to talk to them.

3. Ron clarifies his concern that he and/or Misty are LE's focus.

4. The Croslins clarify their relationship with their new SIL/BIL - they regret oking the marriage.

well if I were LE and I wanted to talk to Ron ....I would get Granny Skes to tell him to go....he seems to listen to her, right?

Target, schmarget. I don't care if there was an army of LE berating me with questions, calling me a liar, or being "rude" to me, I would suck it up and TAKE IT, for my child.

Don't forget, he hasn't been charged for this crime yet either.

You are so right! He is the father of a missing little girl who is his "heart" and he should be willing to let his feelings be hurt or be pi**ed off or whatever it takes to help in anyway possible to aid the people trying to solve this case and find Haleigh.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law...not in the court of public opinion. We still are allowed to voice and opinion, that has been taken from us.......yet!

Granny Sykes...the Guardian of the Gate...gotta go through her first before you can reach the other two.

1. Ron's former attorney clarifies his position - he won't be going back into the "fray".

2. LE clarifies their needs - Ron and Misty are not cooperating and LE needs to talk to them.

4. The Croslins clarify their relationship with their new SIL/BIL - they regret oking the marriage.

Don't forget that Ron cut off all communication with LE. That's a biggie. I know you said they're not cooperating, but him cutting off communication shows his position.
I'd give you a couple more, but they are for another thread. :crazy:

Quite a summary there, Shay...I like it!

I so agree with your post. Thank you! :blowkiss:
There is no way he just forgot to discuss the events of that night a million times with her. That was probably one of the biggest statements he has ever made, IMO. :bang:

Being Captain Obvious here but, he wouldn't need to question her if he already knows the answers. And he can then honestly say that, no, he hasn't asked her about them.

Also, if he is afraid to talk to LE because he might be "targeted" he should bring an attorney with him. That is what they are for. I have never even had a parking ticket, but I would beg or borrow the $$$ for an attorney if I was to be questioned by LE regarding a case that I was this close to. Misty needs one, too, to sit in with her. And they need to resume talking to LE because, unless I am uninformed about his education, Ron does not have training in investigation techniques. The investigators know what info they need in order to move forward with this case.

Let me start off by saying that NO I do not have any documented proof to support my opinion. HOWEVER, what I DO have is a freakin brain and common sense.

THERE IS NO FREAKIN WAY that he did not question MC re what happened to his dtr UNLESS he knew what happened to his dtr already!

What parent would NOT question their significant other or spouse that was "allegedly" watching his/her dtr about the night she disappeared.

His statement re not questioning or speaking to MC about Haleigh's disappearance goes down in history as one of the biggest freakin lies I have ever had the displeasure to hear. Ranks right up there with Bill Clinton saying he never "inhaled" but "tried" marijuana.

How dare that low-life punk attempt to insult our intelligence! :furious:

As for your "freakin brain".........ditto........with my "freakin brain"

very sad for Haleigh that two of the last people to see her refuse to give 100% to finding her, hope shes not watching and hearing this.....very sad...IMO

You certainly "Clarified" those points! :crazy:

IIRC, Hank Croslin has the regrets. Sign in haste, regret in leisure..

Lisa Croslin's reason for the letting them marry was, "Since everyone is picking on em, might as well let em go ahead and do it"..

...Not very inspirational, rational and thought provoking reasoning displayed at giving her child to a 25 yr old man with 2 children.

First of all, I have a feeling that a different department was handling the child custody case vs. a criminal case with a kidnapped child. I can't see one interfering with the other, if it did, then it is good that a decision was made to change to new detectives over Haleigh's case. Detectives who can focus on this case. Second, what does this have to do with Ron not being cooperative with LE in the disappearance of his daughter? I don't get it. Help me understand.
IMO, the same department handled every complaint made against Ronald or Misty which came into their office no matter if it had to do with custody or the missing persons case. If a lead came in that was about abuse from Ronald or a lead about Haleigh...the same team would investigate as it would be considered part of the case because it concerned Ronald.

PCSO isn't large enough to pick and choose in an investigation of who gets to investigate what. OCSO is much larger and they even many of their officers have dual roles in investigations.

IMO, the same department handled every complaint made against Ronald or Misty which came into their office no matter if it had to do with custody or the missing persons case. If a lead came in that was about abuse from Ronald or a lead about Haleigh...the same team would investigate as it would be considered part of the case because it concerned Ronald.

PCSO isn't large enough to pick and choose in an investigation of who gets to investigate what. OCSO is much larger and they even many of their officers have dual roles in investigations.

uh you're wrong.....it would be part of the case if it were about Haleigh....remember they are investigating Haleigh being gone.....not Ronolds indescetions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB