Ron C.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K got ya - i wasnt thing stepdad because he isnt married to Crystal. But Chad has a charge for possession of cocaine and IIRC an assault charge.

It would be Haleigh step dad CG

Yes Both families have backgrounds and some are worse than others on both sides. Ronald's past still doesn't tell me he had anything to do with Haleigh going missing!!

Give me motives and benefits here!! Would Ronald have anything to gain by Haleigh going missing? As I see it...No. There is nothing I can think of which would benefit him or his family. At Ronald's income level, I have to assume there is not a life insurance policy on the children. I don't see any kind of motive.

He seems to be perfectly happy to work and provide for the children without wanting to get rid of them. There doesn't seem to be any kind of resentment or hatred towards the children from him for long hours working or caring for them that we have heard about or seen yet. I haven't heard one story about him dumping his kids on his mother for extended periods of time. No one has come forward to say they saw him out at a bar every other night or partying it up. No one has come forward to say really anything negative about his parenting skills other than the issue with Haleigh missing school. I haven't heard he doesn't feed them. I haven't heard he doesn't properly dress them or keep them clean. There doesn't appear to be anyone rushing in to say he is some horrible father who has mistreated them in any way (besides bio mom with no proof).

I see photos of a happy little girl. Her eyes don't have the vacant look of a child who is being abused. I see a well fed, well dressed, clean little girl with a genuine smile in every photo. There is nothing to indicate she is not being taken care of in that respect. Granted, photos don't always tell the tale...but we should see something slightly "off" if it was any kind of a horrible situation. Since Ronald has had her from the age of 2 years old (IIRC), she appears to be pretty normal in spite of her having Turners and looks very healthy. I don't see failure to thrive.

Yes Both families have backgrounds and some are worse than others on both sides. Ronald's past still doesn't tell me he had anything to do with Haleigh going missing!!

Give me motives and benefits here!! Would Ronald have anything to gain by Haleigh going missing? As I see it...No. There is nothing I can think of which would benefit him or his family. At Ronald's income level, I have to assume there is not a life insurance policy on the children. I don't see any kind of motive.

He seems to be perfectly happy to work and provide for the children without wanting to get rid of them. There doesn't seem to be any kind of resentment or hatred towards the children from him for long hours working or caring for them that we have heard about or seen yet. I haven't heard one story about him dumping his kids on his mother for extended periods of time. No one has come forward to say they saw him out at a bar every other night or partying it up. No one has come forward to say really anything negative about his parenting skills other than the issue with Haleigh missing school. I haven't heard he doesn't feed them. I haven't heard he doesn't properly dress them or keep them clean. There doesn't appear to be anyone rushing in to say he is some horrible father who has mistreated them in any way (besides bio mom with no proof).

I see photos of a happy little girl. Her eyes don't have the vacant look of a child who is being abused. I see a well fed, well dressed, clean little girl with a genuine smile in every photo. There is nothing to indicate she is not being taken care of in that respect. Granted, photos don't always tell the tale...but we should see something slightly "off" if it was any kind of a horrible situation. Since Ronald has had her from the age of 2 years old (IIRC), she appears to be pretty normal in spite of her having Turners and looks very healthy. I don't see failure to thrive.

I don't think Ronald is personally and directly responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. And I definitely believe he loves his children.

I do think, however, that he may have inadvertently exposed them to risk that may have resulted in Haleigh's abduction -- either by leaving her with a negligent caretaker or exposing her to danger/retribution from his drug-related associates/people he may have turned in to LE.

K got ya - i wasnt thing stepdad because he isnt married to Crystal. But Chad has a charge for possession of cocaine and IIRC an assault charge.

He's got an assault record too,is there anybody,any of them that doesn't beat on each other?I swear,they each have at least one drug charge and one assault charge.

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/e/4/2/e42078af-0580-47ab-8b13-b60c9d0f9ac3/cummings1.pdf

This is the recorded hearing on December 27th 2005

On Page #44 line 22-25 & Page #45 line 1 - 18

RC's is speaking in regards to criminal records he has on hand regarding Crystal & her mother. He says in line 13 & 14.

After reading the judge did not have the arrest records in front of him, he still went ahead and made the judgement. He said that will not play a part in his decision- Huge red flag at a custody hearing- imo.

He did not have the DCF reports for him to consider either parties, he said those were also hearsay. He did have CS certificate of parenting classes.

I read the entire document- he was granted custody based on he had an income. (although where it was stated about him having "other" income, raised the hairs on my neck)

SO heres my point: RC arrest record extends from 1999 to the present - as shown in the document thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3309732&postcount=5

Why would RC make a statement aknowledging he has a record, but omitting recent criminal history. And the Judge, didnt have any of that before him to consider ??? Whoa! Where was DCF when this hearing took place?

CS- filed a motion to refute the Judges ruling on January 4th, 2006

I do not know anything of what happened after that.

IMO-RC was not exactly forthcoming. On the other hand, the despondant was candid, uneducated for all I can say. It's pretty sad that the system didnt see fit to make a ruling based on many factors. Money? Its important, health care is important......heck even I had all that.....and I was still abused, molested and repeatedly denied my truth (secondary wounding- by a judge no less)... (Oh yes, I was told I was loved too,... love should not fail you or put you in a bad environment.) Its a failed system in many cases. DCF needs to change too.
Poor Haleigh.

Thank you for posting the link to the hearing transcripts!

I'm so sorry for your damaging experiences with the family courts/DCF.

I agree that the judge adjudicating this hearing seems to have made a BIG oversight in failing to look into Ronald's history before making a ruling at the bench.

It's very unfortunate that Crystal wasn't represented at the hearing-- however, I think the judge was remiss in failing to further explore the idea of Ronald's criminal record after Crystal brought it up (albeit in passing).

This transcript casts a dim (and IMO sadly accurate) light on the resolution of family court issues in difficult situations.

I am sure if Ronald felt she was negligent, he wouldn't have left them with her.

I don't see this being any kind of drug related retalliation either. They just kill people where they are to leave a message. They don't steal little girls in the middle of the night. They would have shot all 3 of them for Ronald to find when he got home. It doesn't fit.

I don't think Ronald is personally and directly responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. And I definitely believe he loves his children.

I do think, however, that he may have inadvertently exposed them to risk that may have resulted in Haleigh's abduction -- either by leaving her with a negligent caretaker or exposing her to danger/retribution from his drug-related associates/people he may have turned in to LE.

At first I completely thought it was him,then Misty.But,since that time,we have found out so much about each parent's side and Misty's side that could have had something to do with this.But it could have been a RSO could have come in while she was sleeping,from what has been said,she might not have slept for a couple of days.I think this is just a case that LE will have to tell us,because everyday it's something different.All we know for sure is Ronald was working.

I wake up now and my first thought is to check on my daughter and I realize how easy it would be to take a child while you were sleeping.Not in this house,very well secured,it would wake up a neighbor down the road.Ha

You can be so overtired,you can sleep through almost anything,this is possible,but I believe the LE will have all of these answers.

I am sure if Ronald felt she was negligent, he wouldn't have left them with her.

I don't see this being any kind of drug related retalliation either. They just kill people where they are to leave a message. They don't steal little girls in the middle of the night. They would have shot all 3 of them for Ronald to find when he got home. It doesn't fit.

My thoughts exactly! No way do I think this is a drug related thing either. I never suspected Ron. He will never be father of the year and I'll agree he is a rough guy but he appears truthful to me. I really suspect that this has something to do with bio-moms family members and Misty knows more then she is saying. That, or a SO in the area.

Actually SS,from what I have heard before,I think on here,Crystal has life insurance on them.We had talked about that before,or tried to find out.I wonder if when she stopped working did that stop the insurance.

Can I ask,since you all have been doing this so long,I only started last July,is it normal to have no information on a missing child case?Is this different since it's a child?I am used to so much info in KC's case.

Honestly I have never seen so much information released like in the Caylee case.
I guess that was because they made an arrest so early on in the case that LE was then forced to release documents.
I wish there were more in this case that we knew but I guess we have to trust LE.

That's what most people said when Cole Puffinburger was abducted-- it's rare and it's out of profile-- but children are absolutely abducted and/or killed in retaliatory acts-- or as an indirect consequence of their parents' dangerous affiliations.

That's what most people said when Cole Puffinburger was abducted-- it's rare and it's out of profile-- but children are absolutely abducted and/or killed in retaliatory acts-- or as an indirect consequence of their parents' dangerous affiliations.

Strong point, there are some rare cases. Not sure what happened.

I will one up this....when you create an atmosphere in your world that is filled with questionable doings or choices.....you're not really thinking of your childrens overall well being. Guns, drugs, underage girlfriend raising your babies 12 hours a day (no matter how nurturing she is), and berating women in front of your children...you arent thinking of how that all will affect them overall in the sceme of things.

Strong point, there are some rare cases. Not sure what happened.

I will one up this....when you create an atmosphere in your world that is filled with questionable doings or choices.....you're not really thinking of your childrens overall well being. Guns, drugs, underage girlfriend raising your babies 12 hours a day (no matter how nurturing she is), and berating women in front of your children...you arent thinking of how that all will affect them overall in the sceme of things.

Law_girl- I am reminded of the old sayings

You reap what you sow

and

If you lie down with dogs you get fleas.

Lawlessness and disrespect has permeated every aspect of Ronald's life. Via his criminal record we know that he has little regard for the law. By the way he spoke to Misty during the 911 call, the negative connotations he made about her to the press, and the allegations made during the custody litigation with Crystal, it is clear that he does not hold women in high regard either.

I don't know that these observations have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but they very well could.

I haven't read anything about Misty lately. Is she still with Ron or are they apart now?? That would be VERY telling if she weren't. I still suspect her of lying and possibly being involved.

Crystal was living with her mom at the time of the hearing, the Judge would have also had to look at Marie conviction of maintaining a drug dwelling, possession, and intent to sell charges.

Thank you for posting the link to the hearing transcripts!

I'm so sorry for your damaging experiences with the family courts/DCF.

I agree that the judge adjudicating this hearing seems to have made a BIG oversight in failing to look into Ronald's history before making a ruling at the bench.

It's very unfortunate that Crystal wasn't represented at the hearing-- however, I think the judge was remiss in failing to further explore the idea of Ronald's criminal record after Crystal brought it up (albeit in passing).

This transcript casts a dim (and IMO sadly accurate) light on the resolution of family court issues in difficult situations.

I was in Satsuma yesterday and the first tent I saw was bio-mom's. She was not there and it had a party atmosphere. I asked where RC's tent was and I was directed down the street which was about a 5 min walk. RC's grandmother and TN were there and RC was sleeping. I spoke with TN for about 30 mins and during that time RC did come out for a moment and said hi and went back inside. I gave TN a donation for RC and Jr. He was so sad looking. He looks like he has lost so much weight since I saw him on the 13th.
It was a somber feeling.

I walked back to my car, which was parked near bio-mom's tent, and she was there with more people and she was on the phone walking around so I did not want to interrupt her..........there was a lot more people there and the "Party" atmosphere was greater...a lot of laughing, etc. I know people act different I am just reporting what I observed and am not judging anyone.

As easy as it would be to assign CS responsibility for this, somehow, I feel like she was too busy with her stepbrother/fiancee/other children/his other children/ to even be concerned with Haleigh and Jr. If she married Warren Buffet, maybe she would be fighting to get them back, but it looks like they had plenty of mouths to feed, and that costs money. I tend to believe she didnt have any thing to do with this no matter what I think of her lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor