Ron C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe every one of them with the exception of Crystal Sheffield's mother- can you believe that?

Jeez!!!!!! How in the world could any of them be responsible for children? I still have a tendency to think it was a SO but maybe the SO is within the family. I have to shake this off and come back with a new perspective or a tempered perspective.

I hear ya MDO. I keep thinking that if I was desperately searching for my baby (God forbid I ever am!) I would on day 1 be standing in front of everyone and God listing every single thing I have ever done wrong, every friend, relative, enemy or loser I walked past on the street, heck I would even tell them what color my undies were on the day in question wether they asked or not. Put it all out there, who cares how bad I look, the baby would be better with anyone of the questionable family members if I were to lose custody than with whoever stole her. The only thing I think about now, as their ugly secrets trickle out is that with the leads drying up, at least their secrets will help keep her name and face on the shows.

I hear ya MDO. I keep thinking that if I was desperately searching for my baby (God forbid I ever am!) I would on day 1 be standing in front of everyone and God listing every single thing I have ever done wrong, every friend, relative, enemy or loser I walked past on the street, heck I would even tell them what color my undies were on the day in question wether they asked or not. Put it all out there, who cares how bad I look, the baby would be better with anyone of the questionable family members if I were to lose custody than with whoever stole her. The only thing I think about now, as their ugly secrets trickle out is that with the leads drying up, at least their secrets will help keep her name and face on the shows.

Me too supergirl!
BTW it's good to 'see' ya! :=)

Me too supergirl!
BTW it's good to 'see' ya! :=)

you too! I have been around reading alot, just trying to remember my mama's advice about if have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. So I've been quiet. LOL

you too! I have been around reading alot, just trying to remember my mama's advice about if have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. So I've been quiet. LOL

Glad you can do that tonight supergirl, it all has me so upset, I am giving it up for tonight. I think I will go spend the rest of the American Idol with my kids tonight (Its their night for an extra hour with tv)...so I can calm myself down a bit..
My prayers for Haleigh tonight..
And for all those who choose to break the law, may god please wake them up.

Crystals step dad Bruce? If so here you go

GRIFFIS, BRUCE ARRON (3/8/1962)
Charges
BATTERY (SIMPLE OR DOMESTIC)
Court Events
Date Event Judge Location
05/31/1995 ARRAIGNMENT JOSEPH M WILLIAMS BAKER CO COURTHOUSE
05/10/1995 ARRAIGNMENT JOSEPH M WILLIAMS BAKER CO COURTHOUSE
Progress Dockets
Date Description
06/01/1995 DEFENDANT SENTENCED AS TO CNT: 001
06/01/1995 DEF PLACED ON RPTING PROB FOR 01y m d ON CNT: 001
06/01/1995 DEFENDANT ASSESSED 130.00 AS TO CNT: 001
06/01/1995 FINE PAYMENT DUE DATE IS 05/31/96 001
05/31/1995 PRESENT W/O ATTORNEY
05/31/1995 PLEA OF NG OR NC TO CRIM CHG IN CC
05/31/1995 DEF PLED NOLO CONTENDERE AS TO CNT: 001
05/31/1995 ADJUDICATED WITHHELD AS TO CNT: 001
05/24/1995 INFORMATION FILED ON CNT: 001
05/10/1995 PLEA OF GUILTY OR NC TO CRIMINAL CHG IN CC
05/10/1995 ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 053195
05/10/1995 WITNESS SUBPOENA SERVED ON ROSE GRIFFIS
04/26/1995 CASE OPENED - ON VIEW ARREST
04/26/1995 NOTICE ISSUED TO DEFENDANT ARN
04/26/1995 ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 051095
04/26/1995 FIRST APPEARANCE ORDER

/31/2006 Judge: JOSEPH M WILLIAMS
SAO case no.: Disposition: CASE CLOSED
Pros attorney: MELTON BESSINGER Def attorney: MALONEY, FRANK E. JR.
Party(s):
GRIFFIS, BRUCE ARRON (3/8/1962)
Charges
CRIM MISCHIEF 200 TO 1000 DOLLARS
Court Events
Date Event Judge Location
05/10/2006 PRE TRIAL CONFERENCE JOSEPH M WILLIAMS BAKER CO COURTHOUSE
04/05/2006 CASE MANAGEMENT JOSEPH M WILLIAMS BAKER CO COURTHOUSE
03/01/2006 ARRAIGNMENT JOSEPH M WILLIAMS BAKER CO COURTHOUSE
Progress Dockets
Date Description
03/28/2006 CASE MANAGEMENT DISPOSED - SSD CONV
03/28/2006 PRE TRIAL CONFERENCE DISPOSED - SSD CONV
03/28/2006 CASE CLOSED
03/27/2006 NOLLE PROSSED 1
02/17/2006 DEFENSE ATTY: MALONEY, FRANK E. JR. ASSIGNED
02/17/2006 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE BY FRANK E MALONEY
02/17/2006 PLEA OF NOT GUILTY
02/13/2006 FILED 1
01/31/2006 CASE FILED WITH CLERK
01/31/2006 JUDGE JOSEPH M WILLIAMS ASSIGNED
01/31/2006 PROSECUTOR: MELTON BESSINGER ASSIGNED
01/31/2006 DEFENSE ATTY: PRO SE ASSIGNED
01/31/2006 ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 03/01/2006 AT 09:00 IN CRT/1, JDG:
01/31/2006 JOSEPH M WILLIAMS
01/31/2006 ARREST 1
01/31/2006 CASE MANAGEMENT SET FOR 04/05/2006 AT 03:00 IN CRT/4,
01/31/2006 JDG: JOSEPH M WILLIAMS
01/31/2006 PRE TRIAL CONFERENCE SET FOR 05/10/2006 AT 09:30 IN
01/31/2006 CRT/1, JDG: JOSEPH M WILLIAMS

http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/search.aspx

umm Crystal Sheffields mother has charges for running a drug house and battery charges.

I don't know how I missed that- unfreakinbelieveable.

There is no hope for any children that remain involved with any of their blood relatives, is there?

Thanks but I meant CG but hey BG has one wow. I just meant that everyone has Talked about MC Step Mom I was wondering about CG Step dad.

OK- I have two parents, two stepparents, three sisters, several aunts, uncles, and cousins. I have a husband and inlaws and two children- one by birth and one by marriage.

As far as I know, none of us have criminal records beyond driving infractions.

This is beyond anything I can comprehend. Call me naive but I really didn't think there were families in which crime was so pervasive.

I havent figured out who Chad's step dad is at this point. I may have just missed it, my head is spinning at this point.

Thanks but I meant CG but hey BG has one wow. I just meant that everyone has Talked about MC Step Mom I was wondering about CG Step dad.

OK- I have two parents, two stepparents, three sisters, several aunts, uncles, and cousins. I have a husband and inlaws and two children- one by birth and one by marriage.

As far as I know, none of us have criminal records beyond driving infractions.

This is beyond anything I can comprehend. Call me naive but I really didn't think there were families in which crime was so pervasive.

I know what you mean. It just unbelievable to me how so many of them have these kind of charges and still walking the street and having babies

I ran a red light once. They caught me and I paid the fine. Even though I think some family members are nuts none of them have ever been charged with any serious crime...that I know of. This family is off the chart IMO. I don't think there is much likelihood of Haleigh being found alive at this point. Not saying family members are involved but just the general atmosphere. So sad.

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/e/4/2/e42078af-0580-47ab-8b13-b60c9d0f9ac3/cummings1.pdf

This is the recorded hearing on December 27th 2005

On Page #44 line 22-25 & Page #45 line 1 - 18

RC's is speaking in regards to criminal records he has on hand regarding Crystal & her mother. He says in line 13 & 14.

I don't know why a 1999 arrest record for me, would be relevant either then.

After reading the judge did not have the arrest records in front of him, he still went ahead and made the judgement. He said that will not play a part in his decision- Huge red flag at a custody hearing- imo.

He did not have the DCF reports for him to consider either parties, he said those were also hearsay. He did have CS certificate of parenting classes.

I read the entire document- he was granted custody based on he had an income. (although where it was stated about him having "other" income, raised the hairs on my neck)

SO heres my point: RC arrest record extends from 1999 to the present - as shown in the document thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3309732&postcount=5

Why would RC make a statement aknowledging he has a record, but omitting recent criminal history. And the Judge, didnt have any of that before him to consider ??? Whoa! Where was DCF when this hearing took place?

CS- filed a motion to refute the Judges ruling on January 4th, 2006

I do not know anything of what happened after that.

IMO-RC was not exactly forthcoming. On the other hand, the despondant was candid, uneducated for all I can say. It's pretty sad that the system didnt see fit to make a ruling based on many factors. Money? Its important, health care is important......heck even I had all that.....and I was still abused, molested and repeatedly denied my truth (secondary wounding- by a judge no less)... (Oh yes, I was told I was loved too,... love should not fail you or put you in a bad environment.) Its a failed system in many cases. DCF needs to change too.
Poor Haleigh.

For all parties with criminal records, and it seems as if most if not all do, don't we need to remember that these are adult criminal records. What happened before each person turned 18 is sealed right ?

Ron's mom doesn't have a criminal record, does she? What about his dad?

Ron's mom doesn't have a criminal record, does she? What about his dad?
Theresa, (Ron's Mom) has one that goes back ten years for harassement. I read it on this board last night.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members