Ron C's other children ~ Fact, or Rumor?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is starting to make me sick babies having babies. God help us, please.

Um, these are those "welfare cases" everyone hears about. These young girls have no self esteeem, to start off with. They quit school early, move in with or have a man move in with them, get pregnant and then bilk the welfare system for food stamps, welfare, and anything else they can get. They will most likely be on government issued health insurance. All of which, we the taxpayers are paying for. I live in the south (rural area) and this happens ALL the time. I even have several family members like this (sad to say). I have a cousin who had her first child at 17 , then proceeded to have 3 more all before she was 24. SHe has only ever held down one job, who she claims was responsible for her hurting her back. So she sued them and won not one but 3 settlements from this company. Along with health insurance that they had to provide for 3 years. All this, and this woman has ALWAYS lived on food stamps and welfare payments ALL her life. Now her kids are repeating this cycle. Her youngest was allowed to quit school at age 10. He failed Kindergarten due to her not sending him to school, and then a snother grade. Not to get off on a tangent here, but these families tend to repeat themselves. I am willing to bet these families of Misty, Ron and Crystal all have lived on welfare as well as their parents did and so on. ALso these men like YOUNG girls because they can control them.

It is a sad sad cycle. I also see I was wrong earlier when I thought Crystal was NOt 14 when she and Ron got together. I apologize for saying otherwise.

Ron was trying to keep his children out of system you describe above. That's why I am slow to criticism him at this point.

EDITED TO ADD: His mother works at a Sheriff's dept in another county, so I thinK it's unlikely she was on welfare.

It is also very possible that Ron does not know if this child is his. Perhaps an old girlfriend claimed but it was never investigated or followed through.

Perhaps she claims Ron is the father but he doubts it or has reason to believe someone else is. That would explain. . it's possible and why he would fight for custody of his children with bio mom and ignore this woman.

Misty would have heard from other woman that Ron was the father she could have contacted him with her concerns and Ron "could" have said "thanks but I don't really believe I am the father of said child. .. but you really seem nice, want to go for coffee".

I know it is easy to cast stones when families aren't clear cut. But really normally people have weird things happent to them, so until we find out more I am not sure it's fair to run around acccusing him of having and abandoing multiple children. He's poor and he's young but he is a father who is support his children and seems to care for them. . .and his life has been turned upside down at the moment.

I have IMMENSE respect for men who step up to the plate. It should be a no-brainer but I am sure each and everyone of you has met a father who does not acknowledge or support his children or take responsibility for birth control even.

I for one am going to give him the benefit of the doubt on this other child.

I agree. I do respect men who actually work to help support their children. However I also am infuriated by men who claim one child but not another. This woman (or girl depending on her age) needs to have a paternity test taken. She can have it done through juvenile courts and chances are there will be no cost to her. Or Ron could have this done. Either way they need to know who this child belongs to. I am the mother of 5 children. My oldest child, a son, was conceived a few months after mmy high school graduation. I have gone on to marry and have a wonderful life. However the "bio father" of my son has NEVER acknowedged my child. I have no doubt the paternity of this child. I have spoken to this man many times and he has always accepted this child when speaking face to face with him. However, in my son;s 24 years of life, this man has NEVER once wanted to meet my son. Never. I have never pressured him to and never asked anything from him. I raised this child by myself until I married and then my husband adopted him. However, this man has a wife now and 2 children. While I understand this man is happily married, he STILL has another child that he does not acknowledge. THAT makes me mad. I have even offered to PAY for a paternity test if that is his hang up to porve to him that this is his child. He does not question that, just doesn;t want to meet with this wonderful young man, the child he was the sperm donor for.

Do you have a link...........I'd like to see it. :)

Mods took down the link to her myspace because she's an innocent bystander (I agree wholeheartedly) but I think if you try real hard you can find it. The thing is the only comments there are from Misty, and they paint a new picture of Misty. Only 2 comments on the whole thing. (both from mc)

Thanks................I'll try to find it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove