Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the arresting officer say he feared for his OWN safety concerning Ronald Cummings?
All I can say is this if the arresting officer is fearful of him, I'm certain Misty must be also.
Problem as i see it, Misty is in grave danger living with that guy. I pray she hasn't burned all her bridges with her family, but on the other hand maybe that could be a good thing good thing.
Perhaps, her family will shed some light on what exactly happened to Haleigh..
He did what every other officer in his position should do. If you enter a home where the subject is known to have a weaspon...for your safety and that of everyone else...you go ahead and restrain them. I see it as SOP and not that he was really afraid of Ronald.

Oh, let's take a look at Tommy's credibility, shall we?

On the 911 call he states he is NOT injured.

Hank911.jpg

Hank911-1.jpg

Then, if you watch this interview with Tommy and Hank, you'll see Tommy sitting there with a NECK brace on... Oh, has it been mentioned that they are thinking about $UING? :rolleyes:

TommyHankCroslin.jpg

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...peak-about-arrest/mLXK584190mQsmKIOzg82g.cspx

Interestingly, he is moving his neck around under the neck brace around 1:44 and again at 2:02. He sure look$ hurt.

Yes. It is what I am saying. It would have been perfectly legal for him to "stand his ground" upon being threatened with the intent of bodily harm. If he had shot him, he would not be in this position. Only because he chose to push him away in self defense and then finish the fight after Hank Jr started swinging is the reason why he is in this predicament.

This reasoning perfectly supports why I have always been against the Stand Your Ground law since it was enacted. Any law that inadvertently encourages more extreme violence is just wrong, IMHO.

UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06 Disposition Date:
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J
Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date Docket Description
2009-08-06 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-08-06 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE

So, we KNOW Misty has a driver's license.
Interesting that she did this today.

I thought she was sleeping when everything got started (?).
Yes. She said she was awakened by the noise outside. This could have been one minute after they arrived. The events described in the article happened later on during the 3 altercations.

Oh, let's take a look at Tommy's credibility, shall we?

On the 911 call he states he is NOT injured.

Hank911.jpg

Hank911-1.jpg

Then, if you watch this interview with Tommy and Hank, you'll see Tommy sitting there with a NECK brace on... Oh, has it been mentioned that they are thinking about $UING? :rolleyes:

TommyHankCroslin.jpg

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...peak-about-arrest/mLXK584190mQsmKIOzg82g.cspx

Interestingly, he is moving his neck around under the neck brace around 1:44 and again at 2:02. He sure look$ hurt.

LMAO....
Neck and back injuries are the easiest to fake.
Wonder if he got any pain pills......
hmmmm

Really?! She doesn't appear to be afraid of Ronald at all. The threats or physical abuse to get a RO has to be directed at HER personally...not her husband. It proves she is afraid of her own brother not her husband.

Yes, if she was afraid of Ron it would have been the perfect time to leave, while he is locked up and her family wanting to whisk her away.

Didn't the arresting officer say he feared for his OWN safety concerning Ronald Cummings?
All I can say is this if the arresting officer is fearful of him, I'm certain Misty must be also.
Problem as i see it, Misty is in grave danger living with that guy. I pray she hasn't burned all her bridges with her family, but on the other hand maybe that could be a good thing..
Perhaps, her family will shed some light on what exactly happened to Haleigh..

:clap: :clap:That is what I keep saying...LE was afraid and I would like to know why? LE must of had good reason to be afraid. This is not just he say she say, this is LE afraid of Ron. The big question is why? We see one report that was released, but we have not seen all the statements from all involved, and whether they are being completely truthful. Facts are, Parents worry about their children and if their child calls out for help they will show up to pick them up and see what is going on. IMO Misty did call home for help and then changed her mind for what ever reason..but that is JMO.

But facts are facts.
Fact: LE was afraid of Ron and arrested him.
Fact: LE stated Croslin Jr. was battered
Fact: Dr. Put a neck brace on Croslin Jr. and assets his injuries as sever to the neck and back due to the fight.
Fact: Ron was the only one arrested, I don't think LE is picking sides

And other Facts/hearsay are what all parties involved claim and GMA admitting that Ron threw the first blow...or push as she states...then Ron getting into the van and assaulting Croslin Jr. more...these can be facts or hearsay...

Which says she has reason to fear him and not Ronald. Don't claims for a restraining order require there to be either physical abuse or actual threats to one's life before they are issued?
She'll have to provide some kind of "proof" to have the order granted. Her brother will be able to have his say as well. If an act of domestic violence had been commited against her, she would have been able to have an RO issued immediately if I'm not mistaken.

LMAO....
Neck and back injuries are the easiest to fake.
Wonder if he got any pain pills......
hmmmm

I don't have to see and listen to the videos. The entire crowd in this soap opera is beyond belief for most of the world. I'm not allowed to say what I really think about the players in this episode. I'm sure if he plays up to Ron he can get all the pain pills he wants.

Yes, if she was afraid of Ron it would have been the perfect time to leave, while he is locked up and her family wanting to whisk her away.

It makes you really ponder on just what it is that these two (Ron and Misty) know on each other. The perceived loyalty is amazing.

um...why?
IMO she doesn't want him butting in and causing trouble...she could very well be appeasing her husband. I doubt very much he (Hank Jr.) committed an act of violence against her. If Ron felt threatened, he should have been the one to have filed for the RO.

Not all temporary restraining orders are granted, though.

In FL, it's SOP to issue a temporary RO (usually within a few hours of it being filed). Then, the hearing within a few weeks will decide if it's permanent.

Misty is not afraid of Ron. Again, has anyone noticed how jubilant she appears to be when she and Ron walk out of the jail today?

If only it were that easy. If she was in an abusive relationship (and we have no proof of that to date), she may not have the emotional strength to leave on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member