Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing that ever happened to RC is the Croslins.

Or the worse thing that happened to the Croslins is RC. I'm just hoping anything that happenes leads to Haleigh. I think it's time for Haleighs sake for people involved to come forward and speak to LE.

It's the humanitarian thing to do now because if Haleigh is being held somewhere or hidden she's being held against her will. MOO

The blog reporting these details say Hank is 40, that is dad not brother.
At this point I am waiting to hear details from another source.

I just don't see the police arresting a character in a high profile case "on a whim" and just pulling a charge out of their rear end.

Hope his defense doesn't hinge on Misty's recollection of events.
Rumor has it she is not a stellar witness. A bit forgetful and easily confused.

:clap::clap::clap:

IMO we will see some additional people being charged sometime today for this event.

To afraid to read other blogs this morning lol

To afraid to read other blogs this morning lol

You have all the right to read the other blogs but you can't post what you are reading at WS.

The only SURE fact we have is Ron was arrested. The media hasn't released much and once they do then there will be more info to discuss.

IMO we will see some additional people being charged sometime today for this event.

Works for me, maybe because of jail shortage they can put everyone in the same cell and work out what happened or didn't happen to Haleigh.

I wonder which bonding company is going to be first to jump up and pledge the bond? Will Misty file charges against her family? Will someone come forward and help the investigation toward finding Haleigh?

My focus has always been whatever it takes within the law to find this little girl wherever it leads and within the law.

No links, just MOO

I don't know if this has anything to do with finding Haleigh, but it does make me question the Croslin family a bit - need to rethink that a little.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ted_for_burglary_battery_involving_brother_in

Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Satsuma 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, was booked into the Putnam County jail at 1 a.m. on a felony charge of burglary with battery.
Cummings is charged with fighting with a brother-in-law late Wednesday.
According to the Putnam County jail's booking desk, Cummings was being in lieu of $12,004 in bail set at a first appearance this morning.
Cummings was arrested about midnight.
Cummings' grandmother said the arrest came following a fight between Cummings and his wife's brother at her house.
Annette Sykes said Tommy Croslin, his father and mother came to her mobile home in Welaka at 10:45 p.m. and were trying to get Misty Cummings into their van but she refused. Sykes said Croslin hit Cummings and started a fight.
Croslin could not be reached this morning.
During the fight, Croslin went into the van and Cummings swung at him in the vehicle, Sykes said.
Croslin and his parents left and deputies arrived at Sykes' later in the night and made the arrest.
Sgt. Stacey Dowling of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Cummings was charged with burglary because he went into the vehicle without permission.
Cummings' daughter has been the focus of a missing child investigation since she disappeared from his residence in Satsuma Feb. 10. Investigators have nearly 5,000 leads they continue to follow in the case.
No arrests have been made in that case.

Apparently Granny Croslin is having serious regrets about signing her daughter over to Ronald.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ted_for_burglary_battery_involving_brother_in

Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Satsuma 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, was booked into the Putnam County jail at 1 a.m. on a felony charge of burglary with battery.
Cummings is charged with fighting with a brother-in-law late Wednesday.
According to the Putnam County jail's booking desk, Cummings was being in lieu of $12,004 in bail set at a first appearance this morning.
Cummings was arrested about midnight.
Cummings' grandmother said the arrest came following a fight between Cummings and his wife's brother at her house.
Annette Sykes said Tommy Croslin, his father and mother came to her mobile home in Welaka at 10:45 p.m. and were trying to get Misty Cummings into their van but she refused. Sykes said Croslin hit Cummings and started a fight.
Croslin could not be reached this morning.
During the fight, Croslin went into the van and Cummings swung at him in the vehicle, Sykes said.
Croslin and his parents left and deputies arrived at Sykes' later in the night and made the arrest.
Sgt. Stacey Dowling of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Cummings was charged with burglary because he went into the vehicle without permission.
Cummings' daughter has been the focus of a missing child investigation since she disappeared from his residence in Satsuma Feb. 10. Investigators have nearly 5,000 leads they continue to follow in the case.
No arrests have been made in that case.

Re: bolded quote above...I wonder why the whole family would just show up at 10:45PM to come get Misty. Something seems to have preceeded the altercation.

I wonder how RC is going to talk his way out of this one? Maybe just maybe this is a break that LE needed??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor