Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally Posted by Black Water View Post
Tommy is a suspect in Haleigh's death, not only that he has admitted to being there when she was dumped. Then he had the nerve to ask for special consideration since he helped solve the case, when in fact he may have killed Haleigh.

Ron Cummings is not a suspect in Haleigh's death.

Simply put they gave him a break because he is not involved. Remember the SA asked for 30 years for Tommy. I wonder what he will ask for Misty.

Response below to the above post

BBM :)

Do you have a link from LE stating Ron isn't a suspect in HaLeigh's death? The last i heard from Shoemaker (Ron's Attorney) that Ron was moved down on the list of suspects. (i really don't recall LE ever stating Ron isn't a suspect, but have been wrong) I may have missed something.

TIA

And above question BBM...

Here is a quote along with link where it is stated that Ron is NOT a suspect in Haleigh's "disappearance"... cbs news would qualify as msm[not in a blog, crime forum, etc...]

Putnam Co., Fla. say that, although Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, and father, Ronald Cummings, are no longer suspects in their daughter's disappearance, Croslin-Cummings remains a person of interest. Investigators say they also believe Haleigh was abducted by someone she knew.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/19/earlyshow/main5251508.shtml

Almost every case that has multiple charges is pleaded down, whether the accused is going to be helpful in the future is a moot point. Of course, they would help if they can, because if they do, they get time off their sentence. If ron goes to trial for Haleigh, he will probably get a reduction of his sentence. I won't like it but that is how it plays out. I think the whole proffer thing was just a ruse for the public. It made it sound good and lended a cause for why he got charges dropped.

They pled them down as a reward for NOT taking it to a costly trial...happens every day. To not get some charges taken off is rare.

He will be attached in no time if he isn't already. rc doesn't do "Alone"..ever. He probably has somebody lined up already. This person will send him care packages, etc. He will have female fans writing him too. I don't know what kind of visiting they have in Florida. Do they get conjugal? If so, he may get married. He will attach himself to the toughest guy around the tier for protection. I would imagine they are not going to send him to a tough prison. Do they have different level prisons there? they must. As far as his hormones go, you would be surprised...they all get by....no problem.

rc would have been better off enlisting when he was 18 but they may have refused him if he did..that was unlikely, it would have been too hard on him and he likes to do what he wants to do. I have no doubt he will get in trouble in prison. He always goes and does something stupid. He will be top guy at first because I am sure his female family members will make sure he always has money which will help you buy your way out of trouble...but rc will screw that up. If they were smart they wouldn't send him any but we know they will and rc will mismanage it and get himself in a world of trouble...you can count on it.

And so the question arises again.....why does AH sit on any information he has until he can "exclusively" report about it?

I continue to hope he's informed LE of all his "exclusive" information prior to whipping it out for public consumption. Is he making money off this?

I really don't think CS can bring any charges against Ron for drug trafficking? If she could, he could just counter sue her. I have never heard of that type of lawsuit? all these players did drugs so don't think it would go too far?. maybe one of the attorneys can answer this one..

Who's talking about drug trafficking? I'm talking about a wrongful death suit. Have you ever heard of Goldman vs. Simpson? Haleigh was Ron's responsibility and he blew it.

BBM I have never seen LE or the DA state this. Do you have a link?

I think you can find it on the JVM thread for last night.

But then LE has said long ago that neither bio parents are suspects.

IMO

BBM...This will help Ron's alibi only if whatever happened to Haleigh actually happened after his work hours began. Some of us have theorized that whatever happened to Haleigh did so before he went to work. If that is the case, then his work hrs. are a mute point.
Sorry, kr, i didn't see your post before I posted this.

I think all of that will be discounted by eye witnesses who LE deems credible, imo. These witnesses have probably taken polys and passed.

IMO

As you all find some topics you want to discuss that generate from this discussion, please open new topic threads. This thread will be closing. We'll probably leave it open until morning though.

Closing thread in a few minutes.

Who's talking about drug trafficking? I'm talking about a wrongful death suit. Have you ever heard of Goldman vs. Simpson? Haleigh was Ron's responsibility and he blew it.

Crystal won't believe HaLeigh is dead until she has proof, so unless she believes she is dead, I doubt she would proceed in this manner.

He wouldn't have a need to ask for immunity. Imo there is absolutely no evidence that Ron was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

This is not true. None of us KNOW what evidence LE and the SA have against Ron. There is plenty of evidence that the majority of us see, and I can't even imagine what LE has that they haven't released.

snip

The DA knows he can bring forth Ron's word records including the scan machine showing him there and not leaving. Also there were other employees there who will testify he was on duty all the time.

The scan machine was implemented AFTER Haleigh went missing, and even if it wasn't, it does not PROVE Ron was at werk all night. Not by a mile.
"Other employees" could never say that Ron was on duty "all the time". Couldn't happen. Even Ron's own lawyer said Ron has not been cleared, and is still on the "list" of suspects.

I wish LE would release what they REALLY thought about Ron being "cleared" :rolleyes:

If nothing else, this pic proves that Ron wasn't keeping his enemies close. I never bought that happy crappy, but this pic proves once & for all, that Ronald was with Misty because Ronald wanted to be with Misty. This pic speaks just as loudly, if not more loudly, than all those pics of him with Haleigh. MOO. WOW!!! That jail sounds exciting. And crazy. Hank & WBG??? WTH??? Ron selling drugs? Say it an't so! I can think of a few people who are gonna be real displeased with this pic & article, lol...starting with TN. But, at least in this article, Art is no longer straddling that fence.

bbm

If this is true, I'm sure it isn't just by coincidence.

Lindsay's timeline is off and Chelsea can't figure it out? To not be able to figure it out , it must be pretty bad. Lindsay has covered for Tommy, and she may be the key instead of Misty. TOMMY called Joe at Chelsea's home. Tommy was up to something instead of Joe, and got Joe involved. That proves it. I like the image of Ron cursing and screaming at Hank because he knows it will get back to Tommy, and was so hoping that Ron would confess to having them get guns and drugs out of the trailer before calling 911. Maybe he did, but nothing is being done towards finding who took Haleigh. To me, the pic with those two touching tongues doesn't mean much. It's typical of the type people they are, if they would deal drugs with a kid missing then the pic is nothing. There Misty is in NYC with her hair in a dorky pony tail and no makeup trying to look cool. It's pretty disgusting, but typical.

bolded/underlined by me...

I agree with you...

But 1 thing has me stumped...the bolded /unlined part of your comment..,

which makes me wonder...IF...Ron was afraid of Tommy and Joe stealing his guns.....Why would he ask them (if he did) to remove them from his home before the 911 call...and he was at work....could he trust them???

Wouldn't he be suspicious they would/could steal them if THEY are transporting them elsewhere???....Do you see Ron telling Tommy and Joe to take his guns out of his home...and cart them off somewhere.???....I cannot see that....Perhaps it was TN or GMS ...someone he could trust...to remove the guns/drugs/whatever...from his home...

all in my own opinion...

bolded/underlined by me...

I agree with you...

But 1 thing has me stumped...the bolded /unlined part of your comment..,

which makes me wonder...IF...Ron was afraid of Tommy and Joe stealing his guns.....Why would he ask them (if he did) to remove them from his home before the 911 call...and he was at work....could he trust them???

Wouldn't he be suspicious they would/could steal them if THEY are transporting them elsewhere???....Do you see Ron telling Tommy and Joe to take his guns out of his home...and cart them off somewhere.???....I cannot see that....Perhaps it was TN or GMS ...someone he could trust...to remove the guns/drugs/whatever...from his home...

all in my own opinion...
You're right, but maybe Ron was more worried about getting the house cleaned for the 911, & accepted they might steal his stuff as part of the bargain, because at least it would be out of his house. He might have even told them they could keep what they wanted, since he knew the cops were gonna be poking around for awhile. I could see that, but then he'd be worried that they might get caught with his guns & snitch, so I'm not sure...but if the stuff couldn't be traced to him, he'd just lie.

Shoemaker says..."“He has no idea what happened to Haleigh,” says Shoemaker. “Whether she had something to do with it, he doesn’t know. But he does believe she holds the answers.”

WTH? Now Shoemaker is doing the double-speak. He's been hanging around ron too long. Shoemaker used to dazzle us with just BS now he has reduced himself to babble.
"Shoemaker scoffs at such pill-smuggling claims as ridiculous, as well, sour grapes, natural family enmity born of drugs, feuds and violence. Indeed, Lisa Croslin tells me guards are careful to make sure Hank and Ronald don’t cross paths on the yard, where Croslin relays to me via family that he hears Cummings cursing and taunting him, screaming he hopes Misty “gets what’s coming to her” and “gets what Haleigh got!” Or, if he sees Hank in the yard, yelling from his cell window, “that’s Misty’s father, someone needs to do to him what Misty did to Haleigh!”

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/exclusive-kiss-ronald-cummings-bye-bye/

"...he hopes Misty 'gets what's coming to her'" and Hank "gets what HaLeigh got!"?

So Hank, Misty's father, needs to have done to him what Misty did to HaLeigh YET ron doesn't know anything about what happened to HaLeigh or who did it. Right. Are there mirrors in prison?

Ronald L. Cummings Inciting Violence. Still. Hank could be killed and so could Misty, while this felon, who likely (MY OPINION) killed his child, continues to communicate freely with Officer John Merchant: Just plain ole "John" to Grandma Teresa, Great-Grandma Annette, and Ron. Since the very beginning, this officer has been involved, has been referred to in a way-too familiar way by Cummings et al.

This whole story, with the WWII machine gun thrown in, sounds like a reallly bad fairy tale.

This is infuriating.

These are MY OPINIONS.

I don't think I saw Ron's ever present smirk on that video of him being sentenced. About time.

That picture, taken just THIRTY TWO DAYS after his daughter vanished, sums up every word of every post and video that I have made over these past nineteen months.

I really do wish I had not seen that picture! It makes me sick!

I'm missing the picture. Somehow it's eluding my eyes.
Can somebody p l e a s e link it for me?

15 years for Ronald and 20 for Hope.
Yeah, that seems right.:waitasec:

ETA yeah, never mind, I found the offending picture. :puke:

Altho Ron puts up an arrogent, tough guy front, while being sentenced to 15 years in prison...IMO..it is going to be very difficult for him to endure prison life..

IMO...Since TN and his GMS have..seen to his needs,his children's needs, "held his hand" thru his brushes with the law, supported him in the media, shielded him from adversary, down played his bursts of anger, rallied around him with teen age girls...and on and on with their enabling...

In prison, Ron is going to have to stand on his own 2 feet ...something that may be completely new to him...He will not have his mother, GMS, girlfriends, family, drugs, and guns in there with him to "rescue" him from rules, gangs, guards, ...and confinement..

He is going to have to do it.....all alone...

Am hoping... prison..... gives him .........lots of sleepness nights...

all in my own opinion

I have a feeling that he'll be able to adjust just fine.

Also sure mommy and granny will keep visiting their widdle boy. imo

I've wondered how Ron will cope without his gfs. Going 15 years without some love, would be hard on anybody. almost seems inhumane, doesn't it? When I read that Ron was taunting Hank, it reminded me of Tommy telling Lindsey that there's always a bunch of bs hollerin' going on. So, I think Ron is adjusting, fitting in, making friends, but I still think it's gonna be hard without a Misty, his mom, & his GM. For the 1st time in his life, he won't be surrounded by adoring females. I wonder if it'll make a man out of him. Time will tell, I guess.

He also won't be in the Putnam County jail, which I believe will make a difference in his treatment. Someone in there, or in PCSO (imo) has been watching out after him, but that should end when he goes to the prison system...

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, and other family members were in the courthouse parking lot after the sentence, crying. They said they were deeply disappointed at the sentence.

"I don't want my son to grow up without his father," Sheffield said as she wept.

She hoped the drug cases would reveal some clues to her daughter's disappearance. Sheffield believes Cummings ex-wife, Misty Croslin, and her brother, Hank, hold more information. The Croslins were arrested on drug charges too.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=168541&catid=3

Ummm HELLO Crystal- forgive me- but HE MAY NOT GROW UP IF HE HAS HIS FATHER, if Haleigh is any indication for how Ron Cummings "Fathers" a child! I just don't get it. The way he treated her, tricked her with the court issues maybe helped get her addicted to drugs and all of the nefarious things he exposed her children too... I just don't get it?!!!!:waitasec:

I have a feeling that he'll be able to adjust just fine.

Also sure mommy and granny will keep visiting their widdle boy. imo

You make a good point...

Yes, they probably will visit with him....bringing him money, ciggaretts, etc....to "buy" his protection..in prison.......to ensure he won't be "mistreated" or "abused" by the other prisioners...

For Ron to "adjust" he is going to have to get control of his explosive temper..and to..shelve...his "Godfather" attitude...

all in my own opinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rndy
Back