Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I watched this video, I never heard Chelsea say Misty's name. The reporter said it was Misty who called Chelsea, but I think he (the reporter) just got it wrong. I believe Chelsea is talking about Lindsey calling her. JMO

Sorry dj, I hadn't read to the bottom of the page when I posted, and now I see you had this idea first. Again, great minds do still travel the same path! Sorry.:blushing:

My delusional self is hoping the reason he hasn't been moved yet is because they are getting ready to charge him with what happened to Haleigh JMHO

That would be so good. If anything here can be called good. At least, justice for Haleigh.

I think this is it too. From reading these posts, I can see that a lot of us, (myself included), are 2nd guessing our theories, & I think that's because something is most definantly coming down, & we're weighing all of the options. This doesn't have the same feel that those searches did-no frenzy of activity, just a coming to a conclusion. My fingers are crossed for Haleigh & for justice.

I agree. This seems very deliberate whatever is happening. I am beginning to think LE has really been getting their ducks lined up, am maybe I should have been a little more patient. Something is about to happen1:cool:

The state sounded like they had plans of questioning Ron more, at the plea hearing IIRC. Maybe this is what has been going on. Maybe they took some of that info to Misty, knowing it wasn't the whole truth, and confronted her with Ron's sweet deal to testify against her (including the story he was using to do it). I can only hope.

IMO...the authorities must have believed Misty in that interrogation room....It was something she said/admitted/verified...to them...that afterwards..she was so emotionally wrought that she was said to be on suicide watch....

Anyone know if she has been on suicide watch...in the 20 months this case has been ongoing?????

I am inclined to think...now with Tommy being brought back...and Ron still not transported to prison yet...that Misty did spill....or spilled enough..

I so hope ...with all my might...

My delusional self is hoping the reason he hasn't been moved yet is because they are getting ready to charge him with what happened to Haleigh JMHO

You're not delusional, IMO. Considering the information that the public has had access to, Ron looks as guilty as sin. I think LE has stuff they're not sharing, so who knows...maybe that exonerates him, maybe not. I've said this before, but it bears repeating. I don't think there's ever been a case, where so many different people look guilty. A case, & I mean a d****d good case, could be made against any one of them.

Croslin Sr. relays to me via family that he hears Cummings cursing and taunting him, screaming he hopes Misty “gets what’s coming to her” and “gets what Haleigh got!”[/COLOR] :furious: (OK, what did Haleigh get Ronald? Did you just sink your ship? If this is true I just can't see how the DA gave him a deal! I just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID HALEIGH GET RONALD? IS HE SAYING HE WAS THERE? DID SHE MISBEHAVE AND THAT IS WHY SHE IS NOW GONE? GRR..:furious:)[/QUOTE]

To me this would mean that Ron hopes that whatever happens to Haleigh, Happens to Misty? They gave Ron a deal with the drug trafficking case as there is no case for Haleigh yet. Misty plead no contest which means she did not make a plea deal for drug case.

Cause Ronald knew what Haleigh got cause he did it to her. He came home in a rage when he could not reach Misty on the phone, and when he got there, she was not home, and Haleigh woke up, and he took it out on her. And now he is threatening Hank, Sr. that if Misty talks, she will get the same thing Haleigh got.

He got the only plea deal cause he can give it up, what really happened, and guess what? He can NOT tell the truth or his plea deal will no longer be in affect. I really want to be in agreement with Levi, that there is no love lost for Ronald and family with FDLE. Now he has 15 yrs. Who will be the one to dispute that? The others got the same, and Misty will probably get more unless she fesses up. The LE were right when they said she was the key, but Ronald is the focus.

I rewatched this video, and noticed that Chelsea didn't mention Misty's name. The newscaster said misty.(the one in the studio, not the one interviewing Chelsea). It could be that the one interviewing Chelsea had just asked her something about Lindsay, so when Chelsea answered her she just said "she". So it could just be a error on the newscaster's part (the one in the studio).:waitasec:
Coincidentally, I was just about to post this article in the "Stories" thread. This is the written article by Matt Safer from MyFox Orlando. He includes Misty's name parenthetically to clarify that Chelsea is referring to Misty as the one who called her on the night of February 10, 2009.
After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared. “The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van. I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

Hey Em, I agree with you...something is going on....IMO, that's why Ron isn't going anywhere yet. I hear some people talk about how Misty and Tommy gave up information about the dock...but....during that dock search RON was also interviewed by LE, that Wednesday I believe....iirc.

And when I think about that, and Misty sending a message to Teresa/GMSykes that this area would be searched, and these two women actually searching the area themselves....this search helped label the case a Homocide....

IMO, the Cummings were fully aware, including Ron, the significance of this area...and for that, I hope they all go down....

Let the games begin!

There is no evidence I am aware of that indicates that Ron Cummings murdered his daughter. He has been told by LE that she was dead by homicide. His comments quoted above (if he said that) about someone "getting what Haleigh got" may come from what he has been told by LE--meaning his impotent threat (or wish) that the person he is speaking about experience what Haleigh experienced. (My own thought? rape and murder, but that is just my thought.) We do not know what LE has told him, or why LE is sure Haleigh is dead. As to the reported statement: It's impossible to interpret a putative statement offered with absolutely no context. And an unsourced statement supposedly from a Croslin? Eh. Not to mention that Ron is a blowhard who has been spouting threats since the 9-1-1 call.

If LE thought was responsible for her death, why don't we EVER hear that from a reputable source? Why wasn't Ronald down at the docks in cuffs while they look for the body? Why does Misty's grandmother point to her own grandchildren? Why haven't we seen one shred of evidence that Ronald was not at work? There may be answers to all of these questions but I am still waiting for law enforcement or the DA or someone in an official role (not a defense attorney for a Croslin or a blogger) to say Ron is a POI in this case--either to say it directly or be doing something that indicates Ron is under scrutiny. What I have read and seen says exactly the opposite. The stories I read about Ron during the dock investigation indicated that LE met with him and Haleigh's other family members, including Crystal, to tell them they presume Haleigh is dead based on their investigation. That's a far cry from dragging him down to the dock in cuffs to watch the search for the body. If he was the suspect, he would have been the guy down there, sweating it out.

Meanwhile, I see nothing to rejoice in that Ron Jr. will grow up with a father in prison. My opinion of Crystal rises in that she sees the loss in that for her son. Ron's treatment has been down the line the same as the other defendants in this case, so far as I can see, so there is no reason to think that he is either LE's favored darling (as people have argued here for months) or that LE hates him worse than any other small-time drug dealer and wannabe tough guy. The whole business, from beginning to end, is sad beyond belief. Poor little Haleigh dead. Poor Junior losing his sister and his father in jail. Poor Crystal losing her daughter and any shot at child support from Junior's dad. Stupid Ron throwing his life away. And the whole Croslin clan awash in drugs and lies. Sad, sad, and stupid beyond belief.

respectfully snipped...

Meanwhile, I see nothing to rejoice in that Ron Jr. will grow up with a father in prison....

Considering the father, I think that the outcome is the best possible for Ron Jr.

There is no evidence I am aware of that indicates that Ron Cummings murdered his daughter. He has been told by LE that she was dead by homicide. His comments quoted above (if he said that) about someone "getting what Haleigh got" may come from what he has been told by LE--meaning his impotent threat (or wish) that the person he is speaking about experience what Haleigh experienced. (My own thought? rape and murder, but that is just my thought.) We do not know what LE has told him, or why LE is sure Haleigh is dead. As to the reported statement: It's impossible to interpret a putative statement offered with absolutely no context. And an unsourced statement supposedly from a Croslin? Eh. Not to mention that Ron is a blowhard who has been spouting threats since the 9-1-1 call.

If LE thought was responsible for her death, why don't we EVER hear that from a reputable source? Why wasn't Ronald down at the docks in cuffs while they look for the body? Why does Misty's grandmother point to her own grandchildren? Why haven't we seen one shred of evidence that Ronald was not at work? There may be answers to all of these questions but I am still waiting for law enforcement or the DA or someone in an official role (not a defense attorney for a Croslin or a blogger) to say Ron is a POI in this case--either to say it directly or be doing something that indicates Ron is under scrutiny. What I have read and seen says exactly the opposite. The stories I read about Ron during the dock investigation indicated that LE met with him and Haleigh's other family members, including Crystal, to tell them they presume Haleigh is dead based on their investigation. That's a far cry from dragging him down to the dock in cuffs to watch the search for the body. If he was the suspect, he would have been the guy down there, sweating it out.

Meanwhile, I see nothing to rejoice in that Ron Jr. will grow up with a father in prison. My opinion of Crystal rises in that she sees the loss in that for her son. Ron's treatment has been down the line the same as the other defendants in this case, so far as I can see, so there is no reason to think that he is either LE's favored darling (as people have argued here for months) or that LE hates him worse than any other small-time drug dealer and wannabe tough guy. The whole business, from beginning to end, is sad beyond belief. Poor little Haleigh dead. Poor Junior losing his sister and his father in jail. Poor Crystal losing her daughter and any shot at child support from Junior's dad. Stupid Ron throwing his life away. And the whole Croslin clan awash in drugs and lies. Sad, sad, and stupid beyond belief.
I keep reminding myself that there's no way all of these people murdered Haleigh, & it's looking like Ron's off the hook, but surely you see why so many people suspect him? He hasn't exactly acted like an innocent man. But, you're right. Ron has stupidly thrown his life away. & for what? drugs? Misty?

"SNIP" From AH...BBM http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24/exclusive-kiss-ronald-cummings-bye-bye/

Snipped

:waitasec:Sources say LE can’t shake his alibi, backed up by cell phone tower pings, co workers and thumb print scan check-ins. :waitasec: (Key word here, "LE CAN'T SHAKE HIS ALIBI" !)

Talking about Ron?

:waitasec:Page is now cellmates with Hank Croslin, Sr. Lisa Croslin, tells me in an exclusive phone chat her husband claims Cummings is still selling drugs—from behind bars, that he’s seen friends smuggle pills into the jail via balloons hidden in body cavities.:furious: (Really? Is that why PC jail will "NOT" release any of Ronald's visits?)
:furious:
Croslin Sr. relays to me via family that he hears Cummings cursing and taunting him, screaming he hopes Misty “gets what’s coming to her” and “gets what Haleigh got!”
:furious: (OK, what did Haleigh get Ronald? Did you just sink your ship? If this is true I just can't see how the DA gave him a deal! I just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID HALEIGH GET RONALD? IS HE SAYING HE WAS THERE? DID SHE MISBEHAVE AND THAT IS WHY SHE IS NOW GONE? GRR..:furious:)

Why do people believe everything they hear or read? It makes me just shake my head. Hank Sr. is no doubt ticked at Ron because of the deal Ron got and why he got it. Hank Sr, will be saying a lot of things about Ron now...he didn't before. It just takes common sense to see what is going on with Sr,

Why do people believe everything they hear or read? It makes me just shake my head. Hank Sr. is no doubt ticked at Ron because of the deal Ron got and why he got it. Hank Sr, will be saying a lot of things about Ron now...he didn't before. It just takes common sense to see what is going on with Sr,

Why would Hank be mad about a plea deal where Ron basically sold his soul and put himself between a rock and a hard place? Hanks daughter could get immunity and time served if she would just tell the truth, so I am not sure why he would be bitter about a deal, I highly doubt he even cares.

jmo

Why would Hank be mad about a plea deal where Ron basically sold his soul and put himself between a rock and a hard place? Hanks daughter could get immunity and time served if she would just tell the truth, so I am not sure why he would be bitter about a deal, I highly doubt he even cares.

jmo
the report was about what RON said, not what HANK said, so the post you were quoting, was a little confusing. But, with that said, I've seen Hank manipulate Misty in the past, so this MIGHT be some more of that...to get Misty mad at Ronald. in an attempt to keep Misty on their side, in a Croslin united family front, pitted against Ronald. Hank probably cares a great deal about Ron's deal, because Ron can give up information that implicates 1 or both of his kids, in a murder. But, I took this report for what it was. Ronald trash talking Hank.

It appears that Ronald Cummings has left Putnum County jail and is now housed at the Department of Corrections within the state of Florida.

10/6/2010

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number 58209, is no longer in the custody of the PUTNAM COUNTY JAIL as of 10/6/2010.

It appears that Ronald Cummings has left Putnum County jail and is now housed at the Department of Corrections within the state of Florida.

10/6/2010

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number 58209, is no longer in the custody of the PUTNAM COUNTY JAIL as of 10/6/2010.
Well, thank goodness...maybe Ronnie will get what's coming to HIM !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back