Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's almost funny thinking of ron trying secretly shave a little time here & there by snitching or testifiying for the state about stuff he's been prvy to in prison. But the good people of Websleuths can't let this man come & go as he sees fit. He gets outed for these run around things & other prisoners are going to have to wonder what he's doing.& you know someone somewhere in that prison system reads here. Reports what they read & off the speculation goes. Ii wonder if he told his cellmate "uh yea, I have to see the dr they are sending me for tests.."
I find this amusing. And I am purely speculating as the reason he was shipped all over for brief periods of time. I'm still curious about all of it.

Thanks to those that made calls & emails to find out what was going on.

He sure gets around... more than I do anyway...

so many jails, so little time...

It makes sense that he'd be out for court but why so many different counties?

:floorlaugh:

A big case or several cases involving part of his plea deal? Guns & drugs come to mind, possibly big dealing? Big operation? hmmm

Quick! Someone package up a headless rat!

I should not even post this because I do not have a link, but some 18 child victims had been rescued by authorities with a huge interstate child *advertiser censored* ring. It was either last week or toward the end of the week before. Does anyone remember reading about this?

I thought of Haleigh and so many of the missing children when I read about that. I know I am probably wishing for the impossible, but could Haleigh have been rescued and Ronald be getting to see her? Could be be quietly being held in Federal Custody?

IDK. Has anyone found out anything at all?

:thud:

Operation Orion 190 Child Predators Arrested 18 Victims Rescued

Here are links:

http://mysapolitics.com/operation-orion-190-child-predators-arrested-18-victims-rescued/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ldren-saved-predators-arrested_n_1581748.html

The arrests took place in May. One article says many of the cases under Operation Orion began with a child or teen chatting with someone he or she met online. That doesn't seem to apply to little HaLeigh.

If these aren't acceptable links, just search for "18 child victims had been rescued by authorities".

Well... it could apply to the 16 year old babysitter who was charged with caring for her. Misty, though she thought she knew it all, was bone stupid, imo. :banghead:

I stayed back from this as it was breaking-- I was privy to the possibility, but I swear, my heart couldn't take it if he was set free, I just couldn't take it! :no:

It did occur to me that he might have had a(nother) death in the family-- we should brace ourselves for that day, because if he keeps his nose clean he might be given the privilege of attending funeral services for GGS, or his mom, sister, whomever-- family. jmo

It was good to hear everyone's voice, though! I'll see you all at WS Radio program this evening, if I don't forget!!

:grouphug:

I don't remember seeing this case filed by RC against PDM Bridge. Anyone? Just ran across it while searching.

Cummings v. PDM Bridges, LLC
Filed: May 17, 2011 as 3:2011cv00493 Updated: August 9, 2011 06:07:02
Plaintiff: Ronald Lemyles Cummings, Sr.
Defendant: PDM Bridges, LLC
Cause Of Action: Americans with Disabilities Act
Court: Eleventh Circuit > Florida > Middle District Court
Type: Civil Rights > Americans with Disabilities - Employment

http://dockets.justia.com/search?query=Ronald+Cummings&state=florida

I don't remember seeing this case filed by RC against PDM Bridge. Anyone? Just ran across it while searching.

Cummings v. PDM Bridges, LLC
Filed: May 17, 2011 as 3:2011cv00493 Updated: August 9, 2011 06:07:02
Plaintiff: Ronald Lemyles Cummings, Sr.
Defendant: PDM Bridges, LLC
Cause Of Action: Americans with Disabilities Act
Court: Eleventh Circuit > Florida > Middle District Court
Type: Civil Rights > Americans with Disabilities - Employment

http://dockets.justia.com/search?query=Ronald+Cummings&state=florida

IIRC he filed a complaint as they apparently granted him some time after Haleigh went missing. Perhaps they didn't specify how long the leave was; perhaps Ron took advantage of that & didn't let them know when he was coming back, so...he was terminated. This is solely my recollection & maybe that is what the docket refers to? Or I could be way-off base lol.

IIRC he filed a complaint as they apparently granted him some time after Haleigh went missing. Perhaps they didn't specify how long the leave was; perhaps Ron took advantage of that & didn't let them know when he was coming back, so...he was terminated. This is solely my recollection & maybe that is what the docket refers to?

I agree that's what this is about. Sounds like he claims he was emotionally disabled due to his daughter's disappearance and could not return to work by the previously agreed date, and was fired. I think that only because it is being called a violation of the disabilities act and usually that means the employee was disabled in some way. And, I don't think RC could claime he was physically disabled, since he was able to travel around and go mudbogging, etc. IOW, not too distraught to play, but unable to work.

IMO the company could easily win this case, but often cases like this are just settled as that is easier for the company than fighting it. I'd like to see PDM go ahead and fight, though.

Vinelink has him listed as out of custody, own recognizance June 23,2012.

Offender Name: RONALD*LEMYLES*CUMMINGS
Offender ID:SRSO12MNI007546
Date of Birth:10/29/1983
Race: White
Custody Status: Out of Custody
Date: 06/23/2012
Reason:Own Recognizance

Vinelink has him listed as out of custody, own recognizance June 23,2012.

Offender Name: RONALD*LEMYLES*CUMMINGS
Offender ID:SRSO12MNI007546
Date of Birth:10/29/1983
Race: White
Custody Status: Out of Custody
Date: 06/23/2012
Reason:Own Recognizance

I am so confused :/

Late night update. It shows Ron is in Brevard Jail but the listing for the jail only has two Cummings as inmates and neither are a Ronald. Should be updated tomorrow, I hope.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Updates ~ Court clerk information

Offender Details
Offender Name: RONALD L CUMMINGS
Offender ID:328412Date of Birth:10/29/1983Age: 28 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender:BREVARD COUNTY JAIL

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/de...hType=offender

I think for any employee to give out info to just anyone should be careful. To read that people can call their friend to find out this info before anyone else would be a crime & termination to the employee & the pro's credentials/job/career. mop

I am not satisfied at all. I just can't fathom that he'd be released. I think we've just been following the cyber paper trail a day late. He travelled around the state for something. Flooding in 1 prison,transfered, then due to housing issues moved again.?
I hope the transport van is windowless. Florida is gorgeous I hate that he gets to see it, even from a passing vehicle.
Did give me flutters of hope that the only reason he'd get out like that would be all the goods on his daughters death.imo & I don't think the state would just release him like that.then I read about snodgrass. Who knows!

hmmmmm,

This is what Vinelink says under RC's info:

Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.

It's posted under the post about OUT OF CUSTODY, OWN RECOGNIZANCE, not under the post about Brevard County, and the other about Out to Court.

:waitasec:

Yes, RC's lawsuit is about his leave of absence after Haleigh 'went missing' and that he wouldn't return PDM's phone calls, and they finally terminated him after all his foolishness. I remember he was angry about that. I guess PDM was supposed to ignore his actions during his leave and just believe he was truly incapacitated.

Late night update. It shows Ron is in Brevard Jail but the listing for the jail only has two Cummings as inmates and neither are a Ronald. Should be updated tomorrow, I hope.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Updates ~ Court clerk information

Offender Details
Offender Name: RONALD L CUMMINGS
Offender ID:328412Date of Birth:10/29/1983Age: 28 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender:BREVARD COUNTY JAIL

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/de...hType=offender

I think for any employee to give out info to just anyone should be careful. To read that people can call their friend to find out this info before anyone else would be a crime & termination to the employee & the pro's credentials/job/career. mop

I thought he might be going through a transfer process but then I saw the Brevard DOC facility is one of the facilites permanently closed. So it may be a transfer but may not. It could be he has to testify in his case against PDM, which could happen in Brevard, I suppose, if company legal offices are in that area. Just guessing.

I doubt any employee giving out information that is on record (not part of a confidential operation for which records would be sealed) would be in violation of any law. It could be a violation of office policy somewhere along the line but it might not even be that. IOW, I am not convinced what is going on is supposed to be hush-hush; it just appears that way because public records are sometimes slow in updating online.

Can anyone see the Swastika inside iron cross tat on his neck? I can't-but I can see a huge tat that looks like a chain around his neck.

http://www.brevardsheriff.com/dar/inmatephotos/328412.html

Seems I remember reading the Swastika is on the side of his neck.

Yep thats surely a huge chain tat:

RCBooking.jpg

Haleigh Cummings' father moved to Brevard County jail for court hearing
Posted: June 25, 2012 - 12:12pm | Updated: June 25, 2012 - 12:24pm

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ather-moved-brevard-county-jail-court-hearing

Seems I remember reading the Swastika is on the side of his neck.

Yep thats surely a huge chain tat:

RCBooking.jpg

Omgosh you know there's a big ol" cross or Jesus carrying the cross. At the end of that faux chain. Once again symbolising his burden of his daughters death he must carry w/ him until in the end only God wiil judge him. Imo..

Omgosh you know there's a big ol" cross or Jesus carrying the cross. At the end of that faux chain. Once again symbolising his burden of his daughters death he must carry w/ him until in the end only God wiil judge him. Imo..

Oh wow. No, I didn't know that. Where does that info come from. Pictures anywhere of the tat and ron saying that is what it represents? tia

Oh wow. No, I didn't know that. Where does that info come from. Pictures anywhere of the tat and ron saying that is what it represents? tia

Haha no no hence the. Imo at the end. My take on what's at the end of the faux heavy chain around his neck.mixed w/ some saying on some truck ron had at 1 time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back