Ronald proposes to Misty #2 UPDATE: Wedding planned for 03-12-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG show just said their honeymooning in NY? Seriously, these two need to be out looking for haleigh not getting married. In my opinion I will not be surprised if this is just so they don't have to protest against eachother in court, when it turns up that they were involved in haleighs "abduction"

Done deal. While I disagree with their trip to NY courtesy of the Today Show, they are legally married. I will be anxious to see the interview tomorrow morning and see how they handle themselves. I am hoping for the best. (sigh)

I wish they had not taken them up on the offer and had done what they said they were going to do which is slip off, get married and stay put for now. I agree it doesn't make them look very good tonight.

Hi SeriouslySearching, I couldn't agree with you more and share the same feelings about taking the trip to NY. I am really disappointed with their decision to leave town while little Haleigh is still missing. It would have been more acceptable if Ron and Misty had required the today show to come to them and do an on location interview IMO. I have no problem with interviews, as they do tend to keep the publics focus and awarness on the case at hand, and hopefully will help in finding Haleigh....but like you, all I can do is sit here and {{{{Sigh}}}}} at the moment.

Well, I wonder how much the "exclusive" images of this wedding will go for. Will there be a bidding war? People or NE? Who will win the bid! (Answers coming soon, no doubt.)

I had to watch that video 2x because I couldn't believe:

1. The juxtaposition of the search for Haleigh and her father's wedding preparations - both occuring at the same time. (Do you think the media photog shot the pix of the wedding prep in front of the port-o-johns on purpose or by accident ?)

2. Her grandmother's statement. I've given TN a lot of leeway because she seemed to be the most reasonable of that bunch. But - there was never a moment in all the time leading up to Haleigh's disapprearance for her father to get married ? Never ? Not one time ? I wondered what the spin would be, but I could never have imagined it would be that lame.

I'm afraid that these actions indicate that Haleigh is gone; they know Haleigh is gone; and they are getting ready to defend someone for that disappearance. :furious: :furious: :furious: JMHO

I tend to agree with you Shamus. I was hoping for the best, but Dad gets memorial tatoo, Misty talks in past tense about Haleigh, No way would Daddy Ron be depriving his Baby Girl of being in the big event, if she could be. They're moving forward with their lives- and without Haleigh it just seems they must know she's really gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela