Ronald proposes to Misty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is rather creepy she had a baby with her stepbrother already...but that is just me. Since they do have a child...they probably should go ahead and make it legal. Chad would end up having to help pay the back support for Haleigh...so it would benefit Haleigh, too.

Yes Crystal is behind on child support, she may be a terrible mother, but we cannot keep excusing all of Ron's mistakes by pointing out how bad Crystal is.

Isn't it true that a spouse can refrain from testifying against their partner or something like that??

I may be jaded ,but that was my first thought on reading the post title also. Just a knee jerk reaction.:(

I think it is rather creepy she had a baby with her stepbrother already...but that is just me. Since they do have a child...they probably should go ahead and make it legal. Chad would end up having to help pay the back support for Haleigh...so it would benefit Haleigh, too.

SS, how can you say something like that about baby Chloe? :(

If Crystal and Chad were raised in the same household, I agree that it's odd--though there's no law against it.

As far as the child support issue, I don't believe that spousal income is included in these evaluations. Of course,as a step-parent, Chad should want to help pay for the children's support.

This is unbelievable!!!!! What else can be said???? By a ring for your 17 year old girlfriend, and your daughter is missing???? How about donating that money towards Haleigh!!!!!!!!!! How quick they seem to move on!!! I know this sounds harsh, but what else can be said?????? I know it is probably not right but I would have a hard time even looking at the person my child was LAST seen with and now missing WITHOUT a TRACE!!!!!!!!!!! I was pulling for Ron until NOW!!!!!!!! A good dad, I am sorry but what ARE his PRIORITIES??? HONESTLY!!!!!!! Can't talk to the media because they bad mouth him, nut can talk about his engagement!!!!!!! Is it just me or is this situation getting worse day by day????? JMO JMO

I had stayed away from the Haleigh case for awhile, I thought I was having problems looking "objectively" at the family and case. I couldn't stay away after hearing the latest about Ron asking Misty to marry him. What a time to think about getting married, I just can't imagine ! Also, Misty's parents are giving the needed permission for this blessed union ? The guy talked to her terribly before, I am sure marriage will make it all better ! I don't like this at all, where's Haleigh ?

If Crystal and Chad were raised in the same household, I agree that it's odd--though there's no law against it.

As far as the child support issue, I don't believe that spousal income is included in these evaluations. Of course,as a step-parent, Chad should want to help pay for the children's support.
I agree - but I don't think that Crystal and Chad were raised together. I believe they were both "grown" when his dad and her mom got together. They are not related by blood. Yes it is odd - but not creepy. Crystal met the man her mom was going to marry and then met his son. Is it so strange that they hit it off? I don't think so. Would it have been so "creepy" if they had met on their own - only to find out later that it was HIS dad and HER mother that had also met and married?

Just because I am not gonna do post after post bashing Ron and Misty, accusing him of being abusive, making accusations that they are using donations, making fun of their appearances, questioning their intelligence, and saying they do not give a darn about Haleigh does not mean I approve of them getting married.

I chose to instead try and understand why, had they made a committment to each other before thus the pictures with Ron having a wedding ring on, do they feel all alone and feel like they only have each other to lean on, do they think it will help keep custody of RJ, do they feel it might help avoid Ron being charged with statutory rape, did they think if they went public with this people would focus on Haleigh instead of Misty being 17 yrs old and think of her more as an adult and responsible care giver, did they think it would make people feel like they are united and do not give a darn all the trashing some people are doing?

I personally do not care if Ron and Misty are having sex, Misty and Ron's parents do not seem to have a problem with it and they know their children better than I do. There are bigger things going on right now, but seems some people have lost focus of that and would just rather sit and bash and run with rumors.

Just because I am not gonna do post after post bashing Ron and Misty, accusing him of being abusive, making accusations that they are using donations, making fun of their appearances, questioning their intelligence, and saying they do not give a darn about Haleigh does not mean I approve of them getting married.

I chose to instead try and understand why, had they made a committment to each other before thus the pictures with Ron having a wedding ring on, do they feel all alone and feel like they only have each other to lean on, do they think it will help keep custody of RJ, do they feel it might help avoid Ron being charged with statutory rape, did they think if they went public with this people would focus on Haleigh instead of Misty being 17 yrs old and think of her more as an adult and responsible care giver, did they think it would make people feel like they are united and do not give a darn all the trashing some people are doing?

I personally do not care if Ron and Misty are having sex, Misty and Ron's parents do not seem to have a problem with it and they know their children better than I do. There are bigger things going on right now, but seems some people have lost focus of that and would just rather sit and bash and run with rumors.

I really wish we could do away with the word "bashing". Over and over we hear it, and it causes many problems. Just because someone does not agree with you does not mean it is bashing.

Okay O/T and this will probaby get deleted (sorry Toms_girl, I do luvs ya though)...

I didnt' see a picture full on, but if it's not a composite setting....1/2 carat? What say you?

17 yr old and got's a half carat. Dang, I did sumpin wrong huh?

ETA: I didn't get a full carat and half until after third kid and 5 yrs of marriage :)

I thought the same thing - if that is a diamond and the quality is even mediocre, that is a very expensive ring for someone in RC's circumstances to give to a 17 year old GF. I expect MC never expected to receive anything like that in her lifetime.

Did I understand this right, that they have been wanting this for several months already only her parents would not sign for it? I thought they'd only been together for about 5 months? Also, even if they couldn't go ahead and get married, couldn't he have already given her an engagement ring since that was what they wanted?

VB

Are You SH---ING Me ???!!!!

This is crazy! Married? Engaged? Rings? Misty looks SO happy and well and .. just GOOD.

I would be a mess! What the HE double hockey sticks!!!???

This does NOT look good ... actually it's ridiculous! WHO would be thinking about this NOW?

What? So he's not arrested for rape? I'm sick ... SICK I tell you!

Ron didn't look so happy. Misty was all bubbly, her mother seemed happy too, and Ron walks past, and ignores them. I don't think they're off to such a good start here.

It is the correct tense. "Wanted since they got together" meaning she wanted it all along not that it puts Haleigh in the past tense. You wouldn't say, "Haleigh wants it since we got together."

No, but you could say, "This is what Haleigh has been wanting since we got together."

Haleigh,
sweet little girl, i do not know you but you have touched my heart.. I pray you are happy and safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum