TX Ronica Smith Worgull, 52, last known location Buellton California following Pink in April 2024. Ford transit van.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

satchel7

Reaction score
Ronica Smith Worgull left Abilene, Tx in Oct of '23 to follow the artist Pink around on tour, so that she could try to talk with her to convince her that she (Pink) is her disciple.

She stopped communicating with her family in Nov of '23 and was last heard from by others in April of 24. Last known location was a hotel a few miles away from Pink's house.

May be involved with religious extremist groups in the area.

Police last had tracking of her plates in April of '24 as well in Buellton, California. Vin 1FBZX2ZM5GKA09896, JFL3578

Namus link here:

Satchel7 - thanks for sharing! It sounds like you may have some insider information as the particulars you mentioned about her wanting Pink to be a disciple or being associated with religious extremists isn't mentioned in NamUs, only that she is following the artist on tour. There's NO msm reports on her being missing. There are no missing alerts on FB from family or frirends. So we have little to go on here. To post information outside of what's in approved media is you have personal knowledge of the case you can become a verified insider here at Websleuths. I've never done it but I know the process is listed in the "how to" section and you could likely find it with the webpage's search function. Otherwise, if you don't have insider approval any comments not verified in MSM or by LE will likely be removed.

Here's all I found on her.

Her FB. Log into Facebook Her Pinterest is pretty normal, typical interests and hobbies of many women in her age group (IMO),

Ronica Smith Worgull​

There's public records in Texas of a divorce (not linking as her husband at the time isn't now named as a POI) and a local had an issue with a request to rezone their property that came up at a city council meeting. No big red flags in my personal opinion. https://ww2.abilenetx.com/AgendaPackets/Agenda Packets/2018/2018-08-23 Council Packet with changes.pdf

Yes I do have information from many discussions with her on her thoughts and future leading up to her leaving Abilene. The FB account you have is her old one, her more recent one where she videos her path over this last fall into winter is here. Her mental state changed drastically in 2022 so the older social media stuff is very normal.

If I need to delete or edit any comments please let me know and I can do so. I am in touch with the detectives searching for her as well. My hope is that someone in the area of her last know whereabouts may be able to find her van, or know of groups in that area that would hide her.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back