Ron's possible plea deal?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last we heard he was offered 25 years according to Hope. Now it is 15 according to other family members. WoW is all I can say.

Oh well... why don't they just open the door and let him waltz out for good behavior?

Putnam County does not have video but they do have audio - we have heard Ron discuss his boxers with AS, we've heard AS tell him to be careful there is a snitch in the jail and most memorable, Hope's conversation with her Mum that got her 15 years.

I thought he was still in Flagler county when those calls were recorded. No?

Putnam County does not have video but they do have audio - we have heard Ron discuss his boxers with AS, we've heard AS tell him to be careful there is a snitch in the jail and most memorable, Hope's conversation with her Mum that got her 15 years.

Hope wasn't in St. John's with the rest of them? Oh for crying out loud, I'm so confused. It's the Keystone Criminals.

The only way I can see them offering a plea is if he is talking, but whatever he is saying has to be proven at this point. With the fact that LE is not releasing his phone conversations (which he predicted they wouldn't) tells me he is talking. My question is about what? drugs or Haleigh... At this point the only thing I give a crap about is Haleigh. LE can catch the drug dealers another way IMO!
If this news is true, ITA. Ron is rolling on Misty to get his sentence reduced. Check out this deal for a drug dealer that occurred on May 3rd.
http://www.guampdn.com/article/2010...hope-Drug-bust-breathes-life-into-murder-case
He certainly doesn't love Misty enough to miss the opportunity to save his hide from a very long, mandatory prison sentence.

Could someone please tell me whether Putnam County has audio and video of their jailhouse phone calls/visits? Isn't Ron in Putnam County? I thought someone reported that we would not see those visits or phone calls once the players were in the Putnam County jail. Does anyone know?

as far as I know Putnam county is not set up at this time to record conversations but will be in the near future is I what I heard.

But I bet ya they do know what is said in any conversation going in and out of the jail if they want to!

On the Putnam County Sheriff Website there was a Request for bids which ended on April 30th I believe. I'm not sure it is still there since that time passed. It was for video equipment for their visitation center at PC jail. I'm sure it will take several months but it appears they are moving forward to have a view visitation system installed.

I do hope Ron gets a plea deal. I still don't believe he had anything to do with his daughter's disappearance. and it's my opinion, prison space and money would be better spent incarcerating rapists, child molesters and the other violent offenders.

On the Putnam County Sheriff Website there was a Request for bids which ended on April 30th I believe. I'm not sure it is still there since that time passed. It was for video equipment for their visitation center at PC jail. I'm sure it will take several months but it appears they are moving forward to have a view visitation system installed.

It is still there but bids were to be in by the 30th of April.

Man, you are just on top of everything! Thank you!!

I am pretty sure they have audio recording available and some of those were what we heard. Here's an article from Sky News. 2nd paragraph. No video as of yet at Putnam. Like grandmaj said there's a request for bids though.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6313921.php?

ETA, but then again, those are phone calls, not visits to the jail. Hmmm...

Hope wasn't in St. John's with the rest of them? Oh for crying out loud, I'm so confused. It's the Keystone Criminals.

Hope was taken directly to Putnam County jail - she was never booked anywhere else. Misty, Tommy and Donna Brock were in St. Johns. I am positive the conversations between Ron and GGMa Sykes were from when he was in Putnam County. If you listen to the intro - the paytel recording says an inmate in Putnam County Jail.

I think that if any deal is being discussed, R would have to turn over the names of the drug-pins if he's got them. It's probably not the first time TeflonRon has provided names. But that would not be enough for a 15 years deal. He would need to provide solid info that would lead to a conviction/s in the H homicide. If not, Hope's sentence will look like a walk in the yard compared to what Ron will receive on the trafficking charges.

Well, I think that Ronald is now realizing just how much trouble he really is in. He is in general population around people who are 'short' in relation to getting out of jail. Wonder how that makes him feel? Serious is when 'only 15 years' is a deal!

I am going to have to get my blood pressure meds increased and attend anger management classes if he gets only 15 years as a part of a deal if he doesn't give it up on where Haleigh is.

I don't know if Putnam has audio/video equipment to record visitors and phone calls. I do know that Ron told his mystery girlfriend on a tape online that Putnam had already told him they would not be releasing his calls. He said this in response to her asking if their conversations were gonna be all in the media. Part 2 of his jailhouse tape with his new girlfriend.

I don't know if Putnam has audio/video equipment to record visitors and phone calls. I do know that Ron told his mystery girlfriend on a tape online that Putnam had already told him they would not be releasing his calls. He said this in response to her asking if their conversations were gonna be all in the media. Part 2 of his jailhouse tape with his new girlfriend.

I know that was funny as heck since he was on a Putnam county jail phone as an inmate there when he said it.

Do we need a PC phone call thread or have everyone's questions been answered?

Let's get back on topic about the possible plea deal. If anyone feels we need a PC jail thread, let me know and I'll start one. Thanks!

I think that if any deal is being discussed, R would have to turn over the names of the drug-pins if he's got them. It's probably not the first time TeflonRon has provided names. But that would not be enough for a 15 years deal. He would need to provide solid info that would lead to a conviction/s in the H homicide. If not, Hope's sentence will look like a walk in the yard compared to what Ron will receive on the trafficking charges.
I seriously doubt that Ron has any big connections, Epiphany. In the first transaction in which Ron was involved, a teen-aged juvenile was the connection to the source. In the next transaction, Hope was present with Misty and Ron, and they met the UC on the street. They sold him seven pills, I believe, maybe nine. The next day, however, Hope was with them again. That time they drove in the UC's car to a different house and scored the drugs that they sold to the UC. IMO, Hope was their connection to that source. Ron has nothing to bargain with because the UC knows exactly where the sources live since he drove them there. I'm no drug dealer, but I've got enough street smarts to know that is just bad form.

Sorry, and I respectfully disagree with you epiphany, RC does not know any drug-pins (I think, perhaps, you meant drug kings (anyway), he is a small time dealer and operator.

IIRC correctly, a stop was made somewhere to get pills when accompanied by the UC. A plea deal surely couldn't hinge on that person because LE would know who lived there. IMO, a plea deal would not come from any of these sales because I think they were probably just people wanting to make a little money off selling extra pills. I really don't think there's a "big dealer" involved so if a plea deal would be coming down, it would have to be something bigger than a few people selling their extra pills. Not saying that isn't wrong but it's not enough to warrant a plea deal for RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member