Rosalie Bolin - What is her role? **MERGED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

When will Roalie Bolin show up at trial?

• she will enter on day one sitting next to ICA rubbing her back

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • She will show up sometime in the middle of the case when tensions are down

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • She will show up towards the end during DT presentation

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • She will be there during mitigation

Votes: 39 26.7%
  • We will never see her again

Votes: 82 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman probably agreed to do "x" amount of pro bono work as long as she was allowed "y" amount of time in the courtroom where the media is allowed to flim. She announced that she was writing an autobiography in the fall last year so she's pimping up attention for when her book release is scheduled...

this is my opinion only and I do not know any of the people involved in this case.

moo

nancy just outed her on the nancy grace "entertainment show"

[ Mods, sorry to post this here, but the thread for tonight's NG Show is already closed so I will talk about RB only here. TY ! ]

:great::great:

I am watching NG's "Entertainment Show" right now on the "re-run".

Anyway ... NG is having a "field day" with RB - IMASK ...

Just had Marc Klass on and he called IMASK a "death row groupie" ... :great::great:

Not sure if anyone else caught RB flipping off the camera man?? I thought that's exactly what I saw her do.. and then a few others commented on her "gesture" as well. Anyone??

Maybe this RB will adopt KC after she's convicted that way she can have two visitation days in a month....one for new hubby and one for new daughter. I'm guessing she doesn't get a lot of visitation w/her daughters she gave up for the Convict, she's gotta fill her time somehow.

[ Mods, sorry to post this here, but the thread for tonight's NG Show is already closed so I will talk about RB only here. TY ! ]

:great::great:

I am watching NG's "Entertainment Show" right now on the "re-run".

Anyway ... NG is having a "field day" with RB - IMASK ...

Just had Marc Klass on and he called IMASK a "death row groupie" ... :great::great:

BBM. Hmmm, well apparently the defense thinks more highly of a "death row groupie" than a "crime junkie" (or an idiot blogger, of course).

Maybe this RB will adopt KC after she's convicted that way she can have two visitation days in a month....one for new hubby and one for new daughter. I'm guessing she doesn't get a lot of visitation w/her daughters she gave up for the Convict, she's gotta fill her time somehow.

And guess who gets to pay for these visits - the state of Florida. She'll keep ICA as a client for appeal so to collect the money, then visit hubby for "free".

Just my opinion of course.

Mel

Not sure if anyone else caught RB flipping off the camera man?? I thought that's exactly what I saw her do.. and then a few others commented on her "gesture" as well. Anyone??

Missed that one. I thought she was giving us a subliminal kiss my *advertiser censored** the day she wore that red pantsuit and knew the camera was on her.

Interesting article on RB:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/i...rings-spotlight-to-932170.html?printArticle=y

Rosalie Bolin, an investigator and death penalty mitigation expert based in Tampa, said prosecutors rarely seek death sentences against women in cases with male co-defendants because often they offer a deal in exchange for testimony against the alleged accomplices. Bolin said the women in these cases are almost always found to be the least culpable in the crimes.

Even when juries or judges impose death sentences, many women eventually have their sentences reduced to life in prison or less, experts say.

Bolin, who has been investigating Cole's case for nearly a month, said she is confident that will be the case with her client.

Bolin said that in a few short weeks she has uncovered evidence that might keep Florida's only female death row inmate from what Lewis will likely face Thursday .

"We have a lot of investigation still to do," Bolin said. "But what we have so far would give her a new penalty phase at least."

SAID INMATE (Teresa Lewis) WAS INDEED EXECUTED.

Mel

Her role is to provide pro-bono investigative services for the DT during jury selection. She's on FB looking up jurors and finding mug shots. She also serves as nurturer and baby sitter to the defendant while the DT is at sidebar. :)
In exchange, she'll write a book about her insights into ICA's lack of maturity and impulse control.

The more I read about this, the more I understand, the more I wish I didn't.

It feels horrible to have to sit here and watch these "people" conspire to PROFIT from Caylee's murder. I understand the whole defense attorney thing, they're a necessary evil. But Casey has a whole team of them, and now they've added this woman... its disgusting.

It was mentioned on the previous page that the DT isn't going to bring in doctors until they are in the penalty phase to avoid having to let the state exam ICA. Did I get that right? That doesn't make sense to me. Personally I'm not for the death penalty, but the idea that the jury is going to make such a huge decision based on unverified info or lies just seems wrong.

Even if the DT and the State agree that ICA does in fact have a brain injury, how could they say that they know for a fact that ICA's brain was like that when she killed Caylee? Because if it wasn't its not a mitigating factor, right?

I think I read somewhere that ICA had seizures. Did she go to the ER, a neurologist or even her PCP. Seizures aren't always caused by a brain abnormality. Did they give her an MRI three years ago? If not, I would think that living in a jail has changed her brain.

And ditto for claims of mental illness. If she didn't have an eval. prior to Caylee's death or when she was arrested how do we know that the state she's in now was present when she killed Caylee? I haven't seen videos of her in court 3 years ago, but I don't remember her figitting and staring so much. I'm pretty sure she's deteriorated since going to jail.

How can the present state of her brain and her present mental heath be used as a mitigating factor when they don't even know for sure if they were like that when she killed her baby daughter? Wouldn't that be unethical, a manipulation of the facts?

And this is what this lady does for a living? That's sick.

Since ICA hasn't been evaluated by the state does that mean she has never been evaluated to see if she needs to be on psyc. meds since she was arrested? When you first think of that it doesn't seem like a big deal, but if an untreated mental illness helps these attorneys/media *advertiser censored* to manipulate her it becomes a big deal. What if they had started treating her and she confesses? I know its not likely, but what if?

Everything that this woman does for the DT involves flimflam that the state isn't given a chance to confirm or dispute. They need to make a Son of Sam Law for lawyers like this because I think its obvious that what they are doing has nothing to do justice.

Is it possible that part of the reason they are keeping CA out is so she won't see whats going on with the DT?

Does JB really want to pizza off the public with his using County funds to pay for the wife of a death-row serial killer rapist inmate to babysit ICA?

Wow! Can you imagine how this will be taken if the Orlando media make this front page news? There's gonna be some angry peeps. :rocker:

I don't know what time the Court meets tomorrow or did the judge call it off?

I am off to sleep....:offtobed:

Noticed RB is not in court today, unless I somehow overlooked her. Does anyone know if today is visitation day at Florida State Prison?

The more I read about this, the more I understand, the more I wish I didn't.

It feels horrible to have to sit here and watch these "people" conspire to PROFIT from Caylee's murder. I understand the whole defense attorney thing, they're a necessary evil. But Casey has a whole team of them, and now they've added this woman... its disgusting.

It was mentioned on the previous page that the DT isn't going to bring in doctors until they are in the penalty phase to avoid having to let the state exam ICA. Did I get that right? That doesn't make sense to me. Personally I'm not for the death penalty, but the idea that the jury is going to make such a huge decision based on unverified info or lies just seems wrong.

Even if the DT and the State agree that ICA does in fact have a brain injury, how could they say that they know for a fact that ICA's brain was like that when she killed Caylee? Because if it wasn't its not a mitigating factor, right?

I think I read somewhere that ICA had seizures. Did she go to the ER, a neurologist or even her PCP. Seizures aren't always caused by a brain abnormality. Did they give her an MRI three years ago? If not, I would think that living in a jail has changed her brain.

And ditto for claims of mental illness. If she didn't have an eval. prior to Caylee's death or when she was arrested how do we know that the state she's in now was present when she killed Caylee? I haven't seen videos of her in court 3 years ago, but I don't remember her figitting and staring so much. I'm pretty sure she's deteriorated since going to jail.

How can the present state of her brain and her present mental heath be used as a mitigating factor when they don't even know for sure if they were like that when she killed her baby daughter? Wouldn't that be unethical, a manipulation of the facts?

And this is what this lady does for a living? That's sick.

Since ICA hasn't been evaluated by the state does that mean she has never been evaluated to see if she needs to be on psyc. meds since she was arrested? When you first think of that it doesn't seem like a big deal, but if an untreated mental illness helps these attorneys/media *advertiser censored* to manipulate her it becomes a big deal. What if they had started treating her and she confesses? I know its not likely, but what if?

Everything that this woman does for the DT involves flimflam that the state isn't given a chance to confirm or dispute. They need to make a Son of Sam Law for lawyers like this because I think its obvious that what they are doing has nothing to do justice.

Is it possible that part of the reason they are keeping CA out is so she won't see whats going on with the DT?

It was reported by JG and CA that ICA had a seizure and was taken to the emergency room. Usually when that happens, an EEG is done to determine if there was a seizure and whether the person has a seizure disorder. If she had a seizure disorder, the DT would have records - and especially with CA a nurse.
I agree that no one on the DT or in the family should be able to profit from a child's death. But none of the DT would be there right now if not for that possibility.

Her role is to provide pro-bono investigative services for the DT during jury selection. She's on FB looking up jurors and finding mug shots. She also serves as nurturer and baby sitter to the defendant while the DT is at sidebar. :)
In exchange, she'll write a book about her insights into ICA's lack of maturity and impulse control.

She has already sold her rights to her "life story" to a Los Angeles production company, Silver Creek Entertainment.

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-09-16/news/ls-44389_1_rosalie-martinez/5

Such a nice woman :loser:

MOO

Mel

She is laughing it up in court all day. She obviously does not care a single iota about murder victims.

Great point. I bet that's why KC loves her so much. I bet she never asks her about Caylee. I'm not even being funny here. I truly could see these two gabbing away and being "girlfriends" and neither ever mentioning their children.

Noticed RB is not in court today, unless I somehow overlooked her. Does anyone know if today is visitation day at Florida State Prison?

Maybe it was visiting day at the death row?

MOO

Mel

Every time I look at all the threads on the Caylee Forum I see this (unusual person's) name in the title and can't help thinking she is enjoying the fame.

Good PR for her life movie. : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member