Roy Kronk suing Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good for him! The defense used him to bolster their theory that someone other than the mother murdered the child.

Dominic Casey filed a notice of conflict. He doesn't want to be deposed in Cheney Mason's presence or at his office, citing conflict of interest because Cheney Mason represented him from March to August 2009. Interestingly enough, this is before Cheney Mason became part of Casey (Anthony's) team (March 2010.)

He's alleging CA's lawyers keep ignoring the conflict of interest and keep trying to schedule a depo in Cheney Mason's presence.

The judge ordered they must take Dominic Casey's depo no later than June 1, 2016 and file motions for summary judgement.

Gag. So it drags on.

It really says a lot towards Casey's state of mind that her daughter was missing, she didn't feel a shred of guilt and the only thing she cared about was framing and implicating everyone around her in Caylee's disappearance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpILXdLQlNFZTBMQkE/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIUHpjTVdZdEhKUlE/view

not one word of that second affidavit passes the sniff test

not one word of that second affidavit passes the sniff test

?

You think he's lying about Casey and Baez trying to implicate and frame almost everyone who crossed their paths?

Wow...interesting. Thanks everyone for searching and posting this info. I am not surprised. The felon got away with murder. The felon has tried so many times to hoodwink people, but WS members saw through it all. I believe what Dominic Casey is saying. Nothing can be done to the felon, but at some point, someday, somewhere, the felon will get her due justice and so will that team. I can see why Dominic Casey does not want to have C Mason around. IMO! He has been and is a bully. CM is afraid for all this to come out....I hope, but doubt it, that the Florida Bar would revoke CM and JB license forever. Florida Bar, however, is strange IMO. It the Bar would keep a tighter grip and make the lawyers be trustworthy, the entire law group would be in better shape. Thanks again....back to lurk.

re reading all this - these people just ran in the same circle jerk, Dominic C worked for JB, then OCA, and then the A's. CM represented OCA and Dominic C. Mark NeJame represented the A's, who then represented Roy Kronk, who then represented Texas EquuSearch. Such a incestuous group.

Roy Kronk, a legit lawsuit or a clever green-eyed monster so to speak?

Roy Kronk has a legit lawsuit! I do not understand, why is it being asked if he is a clever green-eyed monster? That would imply envy and jealousy, and In no way is anyone Jealous of FCA! FCA is a proven liar, who killed her child. History cannot be re-written, no matter how much FCA would like it to be so.
JMHO

strawberry that was GathererPro casting doubt on their guilt. I believe it is very obvious who killed Caylee Anthony and Nicole Lovell.

check this out, i stumbled across this on radaronline.com ( ok ok i know LOL) article about dominic casey alleges FCA traded adult favors for legal payment ( duh) but in the article there is a link to pdf of affadavit about baez knew FCA killed caylee and dumped the body as well as the so called favors,ect...kinda interesting.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...-dominic-casey-sex-claims-lawsuit-deposition/

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/casey-anthony-affadavit-signed.pdf

check this out, i stumbled across this on radaronline.com ( ok ok i know LOL) article about dominic casey alleges FCA traded adult favors for legal payment ( duh) but in the article there is a link to pdf of affadavit about baez knew FCA killed caylee and dumped the body as well as the so called favors,ect...kinda interesting.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...-dominic-casey-sex-claims-lawsuit-deposition/

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/casey-anthony-affadavit-signed.pdf

Ooh I saw the article but not the deposition! I thought DC wasn't deposed yet? Confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just coming to post this lol. Thanks Charok!

That affidavit is all over the place. It seems he cobbled information from WS as well as crazy media reports. They are all scum. Still

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

I wish LE could go after the felon and baez and any other attorney or person that is involved, the bar will not do anything...the article was sickening....but we all knew what the felon did.

I'm glad this is finally news. If anything, it's an annoyance for her and Baez.

I believe him. These allegations didn't come out of nowhere. He told Judge Strickland way back when that Baez had told him to look for Caylee's body and then walk away and immediately call him if it was found. Baez had a bar complaint filed against him for exactly this.

As for the allegations that she was paying him with sex, I would not be one bit surprised if they were true. She had no money to pay him. right after he started representing her, she wrote him a 5,000 check that bounced IIRC.

I wish they had looked harder into what he did with the "defense fund" money from selling Caylee's pictures. I guarantee they would have found misconduct there.

i shoulda put in my first post *take with grain of salt/it is radar online after all LOL disclaimer* i do believe some of DC's statements to be true ( that baez did know FCA killed her daughter and where abouts she may have dumped her.) and no surprise there on the favors on how she paid baez. alot has happened over the years, i just didnt catch how come DC never testified during the trial? ( or did he and i somehow missed it?) IMO if he had, maybe the trial and verdict would have been so different? i know, "coulda shoulda woulda"

I just don't trust this guy... I think he wants to be a part of this story so bad ($$$) that anything he NOW says seems like a desperate attempt to make news and sell some books. He tried leaching on to the case from several different angles (team fca), and when those failed he decides to join team Caylee and have us believe he now wants to do right by her (and sell some books)... Where was he when it mattered, when it could've made a difference?...

As far as fca confessing, I'm not sure I believe she'd ever admit to killing Caylee, I think she'll go to her grave playing the victim and claiming her innocence. Perhaps she suggested places for jbaez to look, of course she'd never admit that it was from anything she knew first hand, but, rather from info she learned from her "inside sources" (sarcasm), or something ridiculous like that... something that removes all blame from herself... And the time period DC claims fca confessed to jbaez was early on, when fca was still completely invested in the zanny the nanny blame game...

Anyone who does their research on this case can come up with colorful stories and embellishments that have a ring of truth to them, and claim it as "inside information"....

All jmo.

She will never tell that story unless she gets lots of money and even then there's no reason to think it would actually be the truth. That's something none of those people know anything about.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793
Back