RUMORS ONLY/not verified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL LOL... We are Disney or dizzy I can't believe I just said that !!!

I got Triple maybe it will give a discount

Maybe we could see the school too

I would like to do something for the moms..

Hey keyboard you are a brave man.. Is YD a man?
I can bring my a kazoo....LOL remember those and the recorder is that hpw you spell it?

Gee thanks GS lol... And yes I still have a kazoo and a recorder, but I don't use them anymore. Bring yours, we'll all make some music! :). I just had my band play "Tears in Heaven" in memory of the girls, I wish I would have recorded it...

Ah that is so kewl Keyboard... Thats Eric Clapton right... about his son. What a song... Wahhh I'm going to get a lump in my throat..

ok everybody has to go look at my pics albumn so you will know who I am when I show up with my kazoo

Gee thanks GS lol... And yes I still have a kazoo and a recorder, but I don't use them anymore. Bring yours, we'll all make some music! :). I just had my band play "Tears in Heaven" in memory of the girls, I wish I would have recorded it...

Thanks keyboard - now I have that song stuck in my head. Just kidding. I love that song. I wish you could have recorded it for us too. I bet it was beautiful.:boohoo:

ok everybody has to go look at my pics albumn so you will know who I am when I show up with my kazoo

Well I need something to have in hand if I get you at the airport - maybe a tamborine? Imagine the looks we would get. Homeland security might cart us off.

Thanks keyboard - now I have that song stuck in my head. Just kidding. I love that song. I wish you could have recorded it for us too. I bet it was beautiful.:boohoo:

Sorry about that :D. Yes GS, Eric Clapton wrote that song about his son. I promise I will record it next week when we do it, I just hope my guitarist doesn't have too many barley pops :)

LOL barley pops....I never heard that one before that is too funny.

I hope we don't get in trouble for posting our plans here under theory ooops

LOL barley pops....I never heard that one before that is too funny.

I hope we don't get in trouble for posting our plans here under theory ooops

Maybe we should have another place to post them - that's your forte' GS. I wouldn't have a clue how to do that.

Shade tree therory> help me out even if you think I'm crazy.
Only shaded spot for the killer to sit a wait in a truck/tree/hidden for the girls?
Only shaded spot if someone was going to get out of the truck "POI doing something" ??
Only shaded spot if the girls was hot or wanted to rest or didn't want to go home yet?

Shade tree therory> help me out even if you think I'm crazy.
Only shaded spot for the killer to sit a wait in a truck/tree/hidden for the girls?
Only shaded spot if someone was going to get out of the truck "POI doing something" ??
Only shaded spot if the girls was hot or wanted to rest or didn't want to go home yet?
LOL, Theory thread here

I'm just wondering if they would ship a BFF bracelet to me in Canada? Does anyone have the link or info on how to order one from the school? I will email the principal to see if they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3