RUMORS ONLY/not verified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isnt much difference between the High School, Middle School, or Elementary. They are all housed in the same building, at least to my knowledge they are. I could find out easily as I know many who have attended school and even graduated from there.
There is one lunchroom where most all the children go for lunch, unless they brought lunch and can still go outside to eat. I have been in that lunchroom many times. I cant see anyone driving from school for lunch because there is no where near to go. Dustin is the closest place to find a place to pick up lunch elsewhere.
All these children, all ages, all classes are kept very close to one another.
All facualty at school would be close to the children.
I

Well, I'm wondering if the precautions spoken of by Dusty Chancey in this video are still practiced today?

http://www.newsok.tv/?titleID=1719847306

If your post is posted twice, go back to edit, and delete one! This often happens if the Board is running slow and you hit 'Submit' again!

If your post is posted twice, go back to edit, and delete one! This often happens if the Board is running slow and you hit 'Submit' again!

Thanks. I will do that... the deleting of one. I dont think I hit submit twice, that is why it confused me. Weird! Thanks!:)

Topix Weleetka has moved to Topix Tulsa. You will have to search for the topic on the main page because I don't intend to post it. BUT, when you find it, go to post #15425. Actual names of two teen suspects are mentioned. Interesting. Maybe true... Maybe rumor...

Interesting, since I didn't check Topix Weleetka today. It was off line either yesterday or Sunday. Since it's been so controversial, I thought for sure it was gone for good.

Anyway, the names are there - as of now. The idea is that the two guys may have been involved, but OSBI is having a devil of a time proving anything. If one is mentally challenged, it would seem he might be the easier of the two to "break." But, why hasn't he if they are involved?

Topix Weleetka has moved to Topix Tulsa. You will have to search for the topic on the main page because I don't intend to post it. BUT, when you find it, go to post #15425. Actual names of two teen suspects are mentioned. Interesting. Maybe true... Maybe rumor...

Hi Trino,
The boys names that are listed were two of the people who were interviewed by the Grand Jury. There names were listed in the newspaper. I believe that is how people came to know who they were. Before it had been posted on Topix, it was public information.

I dont like to be the one posting this... but RUMOR is, that at church camp, which was just a few weeks or less prior to these murders, one of the girls bullied DD's little sister, and he told her he (his little sister) would get back at her for it. Remember, this is just RUMOR but it has been talked among locals.
Do you all remember someone talking about how nice it was that Claudia Farrow got to go to church camp with Skyla?

I dont like to be the one posting this... but RUMOR is, that at church camp, which was just a few weeks or less prior to these murders, one of the girls bullied DD's little sister, and he told her he (his little sister) would get back at her for it. Remember, this is just RUMOR but it has been talked among locals.
Do you all remember someone talking about how nice it was that Claudia Farrow got to go to church camp with Skyla?

Definitely a possible motive but a psychotic one. Someone that would kill little girls to avenge a children's spat is totally out in left field.

However, that would be the payback I saw! That in itself is frightening to me!

:eek:

Yes Frog I do remember. In fact church camp was two weeks before the murders.

Between DD and MG, is DD the one who is "mentally challenged?"

no.... DD is the one in jail, has the anger issues. MG is the one who's parents claim him to be mentally challenged. I wonder if he really is?

no.... DD is the one in jail, has the anger issues. MG is the one who's parents claim him to be mentally challenged. I wonder if he really is?

Hi my favorite, froggy!

I have always wondered about that too. Maybe they said that more like "you can't pay attention to what he says or does because he has mental issues" (example) Maybe he really isn't mentally challenged.

imoo

Definitely a possible motive but a psychotic one. Someone that would kill little girls to avenge a children's spat is totally out in left field.

However, that would be the payback I saw! That in itself is frightening to me!

:eek:

Frog, thanks for the info.

CC, I know you brought that up just the other day. Dustyn seems very close to his little sister from those pics, doesn't he?

Maybe a set of circumstances, anger issues, and a combination of factors going on with him at that time set something off?

Here's the camp info for reference.

Associational Childrens Camp
2507 W. Wrangler
Seminole, Oklahoma 74868

Schedule
Session One, May 25-28 Sun.-Wed

What it used to say on the website:
“Skyla and her grandmother were in attendance during the first week of camp this year, attending with First Baptist Church, Henryetta. We trust that God used that time in their life in a wonderful way. Taylor had planned to attend, but had a change of plans.”

http://www.associationalchildrenscamp.com/

Hi my favorite, froggy!

I have always wondered about that too. Maybe they said that more like "you can't pay attention to what he says or does because he has mental issues" (example) Maybe he really isn't mentally challenged.

imoo
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeup! that's what I am thinking!
Funny, but I know someone who said the PARENTS heard the shots!

Here's the camp info for reference.

Associational Childrens Camp
2507 W. Wrangler
Seminole, Oklahoma 74868

Schedule
Session One, May 25-28 Sun.-Wed

What it used to say on the website:
“Skyla and her grandmother were in attendance during the first week of camp this year, attending with First Baptist Church, Henryetta. We trust that God used that time in their life in a wonderful way. Taylor had planned to attend, but had a change of plans.”

http://www.associationalchildrenscamp.com/
hmmmmmmm so IF the rumor was true, then that would have had to mean that Skyla is the one who had the disagreement with DD's little sister at camp. Then how would he know she was going to be with Taylor that day unless they talked occasionally. Well, anyway, it is just rumor.

Very good point Frog.. But you know the way things are looking & apparently the value system of punks it very well could be the most trival matter that could set them off. It seems kids seem to live in the now.. whatever disrupts their little world at the minute is what all their attention is focused upon.

Very good point Frog.. But you know the way things are looking & apparently the value system of punks it very well could be the most trival matter that could set them off. It seems kids seem to live in the now.. whatever disrupts their little world at the minute is what all their attention is focused upon.

my view:

this was a criminal act, not a logical one...logic will never explain what happened. the person(s) who killed these girls does not think like we think!

i agree... kids & others too, live in the here & now without learning from the past or having concern for the future.... a huge contibution to the problems in our world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody