RUMORS ONLY/not verified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to do-a-check on Jessie Carl Paschal in Texas?

Sheza, I tried, but the Texas DOJ site was really slow. Also, it would only report on offenders who were either currently incarcerated or on parole. Sorry!

(it's hard to get on here the server is always busy)<--- not rumor :)

FYI <--- rumor
I heard the road blocks being set-up near the Placker's is part of the OSBI's victimology,
and the OSBI have moved their investation from Okemah courthouse to Tahlequah.

Hi Sheza, I ran him through on criminalsearches.com and all it pulled up was his oklahoma charges. I find this website usually accurate although it is in beta testing right now. Here is the link:
http://criminalsearches.com/summary.aspx?input=name&fn=jessie&ln=paschal&city=&state=&zip=

OT/ I know I am sorry this is off topic but...
TG that was nice of you to help out poor Lauren bless her heart..LOL.. I really like what you did that was beautiful. You really are so so great with the computer.

So how does someone with a criminal record get a job working at a school??

That was why I had ask if he had a crimnal record last nite......
But I could not get back on to go into that.. thanks for bringing it up

Thanks again GS for all your help. You too TG! I will learn my way around sooner or later.

Well I work in the education field and I know that every person that we hire must have a criminal check before we hire them.

Even custodians!! Anyone who has any contact with a child!!

So how does someone with a criminal record get a job working at a school??
It's hard for me to understand a School District, especially one so small would hire someone with a Criminal record, even if they are considered misdemeanors
06.gif

Out here they do a background check, and you have to take a routine physical including a Urine test. I'm thinking someone should contact Dusty Chancey and ask how this is acceptable.

OT/ I know I am sorry this is off topic but...
TG that was nice of you to help out poor Lauren bless her heart..LOL.. I really like what you did that was beautiful. You really are so so great with the computer.
Ah shucks, :blush: thank you!

Thanks again GS for all your help. You too TG! I will learn my way around sooner or later.
Your welcome.

I only wish I could be sitting next to anyone who needs help here and physically show them.

Well I work in the education field and I know that every person that we hire must have a criminal check before we hire them.

Same here but it is a felony check. Teachers have to sign a morality contract - but I don't know about support staff.

Support staff are not required to sign a morality contract, but must get a police check directly from the police station in their area, a TB test, a physical, and some other minor stuff. No criminal records allowed!! I'm not talking speeding tickets or failure to wear seatbelts either.

Good point TG. Can anyone in the area call Dusty and ask him how this is acceptable?? Seems an odd choice. As I said yesterday, are they feeling sorry for these families and just ignoring the fact he has a record?

All he has in Oklahoma are traffics (several) and a misdemeanor DUI. Hope he won't be driving a bus.

You know I have tunnel vision sometimes.. I don't know why I hadn't thought of having more than one window open for other threads I was trying to follow LOL

I wonder why this happen? Jessie I mean. Maybe they are trying to save him.. keep him from losing it. Do you think he is Taylors Father?

Does anyone know how old he is?? Does he not have a wife/child? Can anyone find out about any other convictions in another state?

GS, I would hate to think that the school has to save him.....what about the kids? I think I saw on one of the schools pages that the custodian also doubled as a bus driver. How many DUI's did he have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste