RUMORS ONLY/not verified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm starting to figure things out finally!! See I even have a pic now :)
Yes, I see, you now have a nice Avatar.

When you asked GS for help and I offered, you never replied. I had looked for one for you and found your name with butterflies and turtles one it.

35bgp4z.jpg

They released over 400 pages of transcripts on the Casey Anthony thing. Why can't they release the interviews on this case to the public and maybe this thing could kick into gear?

They released over 400 pages of transcripts on the Casey Anthony thing. Why can't they release the interviews on this case to the public and maybe this thing could kick into gear?
Amen to that!! :)

Location and resources are sometimes everything in a case!

Does anyone know how to do-a-check on Jessie Carl Paschal in Texas?

(it's hard to get on here the server is always busy)<--- not rumor :)

FYI <--- rumor
I heard the road blocks being set-up near the Placker's is part of the OSBI's victimology,
and the OSBI have moved their investation from Okemah courthouse to Tahlequah.

FYI <--- rumor
I heard the road blocks being set-up near the Placker's is part of the OSBI's victimology,
I saw you had posted that over there :)

FYI <--- rumor

I don't know how to do an out of state check. One of the Texans can I bet. How are you Sheza...and hello everyone !!

Yes, I see, you now have a nice Avatar.

When you asked GS for help and I offered, you never replied. I had looked for one for you and found your name with butterflies and turtles one it.

35bgp4z.jpg

Oh, I apologize TG!!! I never saw a reply. I think that was the night I was bouncing from room to room (and another forum, my bad) and may have missed it. I will try to stay put from now on. :) And since you're offering help, lol.......how do I add something to the bottom of my posts? I guess I'm referring to my signature??

Hello there MS! :) Awfully busy day here on the board... I wonder if everything only runs off of one physical server or if it's a cluster...

Good day to everyone. Wow, what's going on with WS. This is the first time today I could actually log in? I was having withdrawal!:bang:

Hey thanks... :) Hi sooner, I've had a window open here all day, and I must have seen the "server busy" message over 30 times. Last time I checked there were almost 750 people viewing the Caylee Anthony forum. :eek:

I think, though, that the number of people subscribed to threads and the number of updates to those threads in a given time is what affects the load on the servers. I wouldn't think just reading the posts would be all that task intensive. Just a guess...

Have a good one!
KP

Oh, I apologize TG!!! I never saw a reply. I think that was the night I was bouncing from room to room (and another forum, my bad) and may have missed it. I will try to stay put from now on. :) And since you're offering help, lol.......how do I add something to the bottom of my posts? I guess I'm referring to my signature??
Go to the left of your screen under User CP.

Click on Edit Signature. A posting area is there and you can type in what you want..............remember though to size your font or it may end up being huge
09.gif

Hey thanks... :) Hi sooner, I've had a window open here all day, and I must have seen the "server busy" message over 30 times. Last time I checked there were almost 750 people viewing the Caylee Anthony forum. :eek:

Most users ever online was 1,591, Today at 10:27 AM.

Remember, we are only following a case, Caylee Anthony has not been found, plus it's one of the most bizarre cases in a long time!

Thanks TG. I will try to find something nice to add first, lol.

The server has been very busy. I've had a hard time as well. Is there anything new at all?? Anything?? I hate to lose hope that the killers will be found. And hung from their b***s.

Thanks TG. I will try to find something nice to add first, lol.

The server has been very busy. I've had a hard time as well. Is there anything new at all?? Anything?? I hate to lose hope that the killers will be found. And hung from their b***s.
I've got other Sites up, including Blogs, and Alerts and nothing new.

Websleuths is the best source as far as information, and Sleuthers IMO. So, when major cases are constantly in the Media the Guests come here for the info. That's just the way it goes, it may cause some to lose patience, but "oh well"
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member