Russia Attacks Ukraine - 23 Feb 2022 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC World News bringing up "a very good question", as the broadcaster just called it, why isn't the UN going in and setting up safe corridors for people fleeing the death and destruction in Ukraine's cities under siege? All this non-UN action even while Russia has promised to do as much but has lied yet again during an agreed upon humanitarian ceasefire and are still bombing civilians into hiding for their lives.

President Zelensky's latest video is so upsetting. I cannot blame him for his feelings of abandonment by the West in not helping with a no-fly zone. How many times will Russia sit down for peace talks while continuing the the bombing of civilians and not be dealt with?

I understand his anger as much as I understand NATO's fear of escalation into WWIII if a NATO plane is shot down enforcing a Ukrainian no-fly zone.

It is a quagmire and the loss of life inside it has GOT to be unacceptable. I fear it but I think the West has got to do more since nobody in Russia's Kremlin has seen the light and stopped the madness by stopping the man and his cohorts. AJMO

Russia Defense Minster Lavrov sure looks very uneasy now (watching BBC), in his latest on air question/answer. He looks on edge and almost embarrassed by the answer he gave about Russia violating humanitarian ceasefire...(paraphrasing) well maybe he [Putin] went to bed and woke up and changed his mind!!!?

Again ALL JUST MY OPINION on what I'm seeing/hearing

Last edited:
Last edited:
White House, home/offices of US president.

FT.... Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

I watched a helicopter leave the WH and land at the base across from Regan airport. Another posted a Russian aircraft landing in DC near the same time.
Note...our airspace is close to Russian aircraft, something must be up. Moo
Oh I'm going to pray that ^THIS^ is a sign of something good to happen within Russia's government...it has too <3

People around the world are booking Airbnbs in Ukraine. They don't plan to check in

Airbnb hosts in Ukraine are being flooded with bookings from people all over the world who have no plans to visit. It's part of a creative social media campaign to funnel money to besieged Ukrainians.

One of the social media influencers behind the Airbnb effort also has encouraged his followers to patronize Ukrainian merchants on Etsy but ask sellers not to ship any goods. Etsy has announced it's canceling the current balances and fees owed by all sellers in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member