S.A. Concerned Defense will Sell Pics of Caylee's Remains

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the link. I believe the phrase "Within 15 days after service of the Notice for Discovery....." says it all. The defense must file. The State has a clear list of things required to be in the discovery documents. The Court can restrict the disclosure if including certain information might jeopardize the investigation. I imagine the State must present a compelling reason why the Court should do this.

I think that's why Judge Strickland told JB that the State did not have to do his work for him.

snipped...

Why cant the judge instead put a Massive Fine on ANY photos published of Caylees Remains and xrays ?
something like $50 million dollars or higher ! enough to bankrupt any magazine newspaper tv station that does it ?

Wouldn't that be better ?

The Judge only has jurisdiction in Florida, so if the magazine or tv station publishes outside of Florida, or if they are sold outside Florida, he could not do anything about it as they are outside his jurisdiction. That was explained on one of the tv shows tonight...I don't remember which one, sorry.

"I have found it very odd and scary they way LE has released the VOLUMES of documents designed to prejudice the public against KC. I find it very odd and scary the way they are trying to hold back and/or delay the release of evidence that the defense is entitled to. Why?"

Sorry to quote myself, but this IS related to the subject in my opinion. The prosecution has held up turning over their discovery many times in this case and forced the defense to go to court to get it. I feel that this is another instance of blocking the right of the defense to have access to that information. The judge gave the prosecution 14 days to turn the autopsy results over to the defense. The prosecution now has blocked that by bringing up this (IMO) bogus worry. Why are they doing this? Dr. Baden has never done anything to ever suggest he would sell this info! It is a stall tactic by the prosecution once again! :mad:

They released what they had to according to law, and we got what we got because of the Sunshine Laws.

I don't agree it's a stall tactic...I just think they are taking prudent steps to ensure Caylee doesn't have to endure any further indignities. They have told the Defence they can have it, but the pics must remain in the custody of JB. I think that's fair enough.

They released what they had to according to law, and we got what we got because of the Sunshine Laws.

I don't agree it's a stall tactic...I just think they are taking prudent steps to ensure Caylee doesn't have to endure any further indignities. They have told the Defence they can have it, but the pics must remain in the custody of JB. I think that's fair enough.

Not to mention that the SA office and LE is doing and has done all they could to provide Caylee with dignity, which can't be said for fake 'Alive' sightings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire
Back