Saddam Likely to Be Hanged Before New Year, U.S. Military Officials Say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
tybee204 said:
Friday night when Saddam was executed we were down at Gayna's Pub here on Tybee. The bartender had CNN on one television and when the announcement was made that Saddam was dead there was absolutley no response from any of the 50 or 60 people there. People just looked up at the television not really sure how they were suppose to feel. There was no celebration, no high fiving, no cheering. I realized that most everyone there felt exactly like I did. Saddam is dead along with 3000 American Soldiers and countless thousands of Iraqy civilians and I along with most everyone else cant figure out WTF we are doing over there.

Many, myself included have loved ones over there and our biggest fear is it will increase the danger and threat to them.

GREAT POST, Tybee~~

I absolutely cannot figure out what we are doing over there.

O/T - do you know what is happening with Iraq's oil?

The above is ONLY my opinion and I AM entitled to have one!!

DH had a thought, what if this was staged and he is still out there somewhere. He had so many look a likes too, it could have been one of them and the coward is out there in hiding. Just a thought.

SpongeBathHotPants said:
DH had a thought, what if this was staged and he is still out there somewhere. He had so many look a likes too, it could have been one of them and the coward is out there in hiding. Just a thought.

When he was caught we took DNA samples from him to make sure that it was him and not one of his look alikes. I'm glad that he is dead and think it should have been shown on TV when they hung him. I don't think that there would have ever been a chance for anyone to switch him for a look alike. Now if we could just catch that other monster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back