Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to SM timeline 7am run home by 9am and expected brunch at 11am and reported missing at 1pm, has any information been released why it took almost 4 hours if you start from 9am or 2 hours if you start at 11am to be reported as missing ?
AFAIK there hasn't been any official confirmation from the police of any timeline for that Sunday, other that Samantha left the property around 7am. The 11am brunch time i believe came from a friend, and there has been no confirmation about what time Samantha was expected back from her run or what time the police were first contacted regarding her disappearance.

Hi everyone I am a new member but was a member years ago, have lost all my log in and email from that.
Have been reading the threads with interest.
Not sure why but I dont feel her husband is involved with this, I don't get the feeling I got with with Baden Clay and Borce, I thought from day one with both they are guilty.
I am not from the area but am familiar with area as we stay in the area at times because hubby is a gold hunter (unsuccessful one lol).
Very sad about the poor little dog my heart hurts for those kids.

Hi everyone I am a new member but was a member years ago, have lost all my log in and email from that.
Have been reading the threads with interest.
Not sure why but I dont feel her husband is involved with this, I don't get the feeling I got with with Baden Clay and Borce, I thought from day one with both they are guilty.
I am not from the area but am familiar with area as we stay in the area at times because hubby is a gold hunter (unsuccessful one lol).
Very sad about the poor little dog my heart hurts for those kids.
I also don't think the Husband did it. My feeling is that it was either the wacko in the bushes or a failed extortion attempt.

All news outlets (abc, smh and dailymail) have gone very quiet again, no mention of SM on their first pages at all after it was front page news with all of them this afternoon.

Makes me wonder if VPol is very close to announcing something big

The media do what the cops tell them. You catch my back…etc.

In 2016 a lady called Myrna Nilsson was beaten to death in the laundry of her home in Adelaide, South Australia, and her daughter-in-law was found bound and gagged. MN was wearing a smart watch at the time, and the activity recorded on it was at odds with the daughter-in-law's version of events. The DIL was twice tried for murder, and eventually acquitted. So much for technology!

This new Herald Sun article says that the investigators are continuing to conduct targeted searches of the area, according to the statement today from Commissioner Patton.

Patton said that they have committed significant resources to help Missing Persons because of the CCTV captured, and exploring where CCTV may be available.

Dig up the golf courses, start sealing off outlying fallow fields, begin isolating various areas of the city, and outlying districts, have road checks coming in and out of Ballarat, on the freeway and the backroads, bung up barriers across one lane each way in and out, have all the men between 12 and 80 do a DNA for the record,, do a house to house search with the army, and the airforce if necessary, and if needed haul in the navy.

I am up to here with Australian women being murdered. In the streets, on the roads, on running paths, in their own backyards, in their own bedrooms, in their kitchens, in their driveways, at work, it's a plague. I just hate it.

Tracker Jake is asking for info, if any locals are able and willing to help.

Dig up the golf courses, start sealing off outlying fallow fields, begin isolating various areas of the city, and outlying districts, have road checks coming in and out of Ballarat, on the freeway and the backroads, bung up barriers across one lane each way in and out, have all the men between 12 and 80 do a DNA for the record,, do a house to house search with the army, and the airforce if necessary, and if needed haul in the navy.

I am up to here with Australian women being murdered. In the streets, on the roads, on running paths, in their own backyards, in their own bedrooms, in their kitchens, in their driveways, at work, it's a plague. I just hate it.
In 2023, a woman was murdered every five days and yet men and women continue to remain silent on the issue.

Onya Troops we should all get angered up.

Attachments

• 441CF9D4-9F35-43C1-A08D-A378769B2DEB.jpeg
    441CF9D4-9F35-43C1-A08D-A378769B2DEB.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics