Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
T
From this link...

"Police will today narrow-in on an area at Mount Clear, south of Ballarat CBD,
as part of their investigation into the suspicious disappearance of the mother-of-three who did not return from a Sunday jog on February 4.

With bushland on both sides of it,
Mount Clear is adjacent to an area called Canadian Plantation,

where Mr Murphy is thought to have been running when she went missing."

Does this mean husband knew where she might have been?
Typo. It's now been updated to Ms Murphy

Police on Friday revealed they will launch a targeted search in the Mount Clear region, which has been highlighted by intelligence derived from phone data.

“We are keeping an open mind, but believe the most likely scenario is that her disappearance involves one or more parties,” Detective Acting Superintendent Mark Hatt said.

Police are due to provide an update on the search about 10am on Friday.

Respectfully, the chance of her having been surviving alone in the wildnerness this close to Ballarat without finding her way to civilisation is pretty much a 0. This is not deep deep bush. You cannot walk out of Woowookarung or Canadian plantation without hitting a road/rural area.

It sounds like there could be an updated press conference at 10am today with a "major update".

"There is no evidence to suggest Murphy’s disappearance is linked to any other incidents in the area at this time.

Police are due to provide an update on the search about 10am on Friday."

Police on Friday revealed they will launch a targeted search in the Mount Clear region, which has been highlighted by intelligence derived from phone data.

“We are keeping an open mind, but believe the most likely scenario is that her disappearance involves one or more parties,” Detective Acting Superintendent Mark Hatt said.

Police are due to provide an update on the search about 10am on Friday.
Exactly what I've suspected all along. Here's hoping that "one or more parties" was dumb or careless enough to leave behind enough evidence to convict them of whatever they've done to this poor woman.

It is 9.28 in the UK now. What time does that make the press conference for us?
I think in 1hr 30 mins.
In my country it is now 10.30 pm
There are 10 hours ahead in Australia.
But I will wait!!!!!

I'm not sure in which time zone is Victoria hehe
There are 3 time zones in n Australia AFAI remember.

Last edited:
I think in 1hr 30 mins.
In my country it is now 10.30 pm
There are 10 hours ahead in Australia.
But I will wait!!!!!

I'm not sure n which time zone is Victoria hehe
There are 3 time zones in n Australia AFAI remember.
There's about 3 main ones, yeah. AES/DT (Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time), ACST (Australian Central Standard/Daylight Time), AWST (Australian Western Standard Time) and some other times for territories like Norfolk Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar