Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure this was a planned abduction. My instincts are telling me it was possibly a random act and the fact that the police are still asking for any footage including damaged vehicles etc hence 'her body being removed from the area'. I also now wonder if it was at Mount Clear where her phone last pinged ... at 8am and not 5pm as speculated. This was also the furtherest point from her home ie 14km run ... Mount Clear is 7kms and also the turnaround point? Anyway, I'm just putting my current thoughts out there.

Could the report of only one cell tower functioning that day have been a ruse? Maybe it just bought law enforcement time to scour the tower/phone records while the perp/s thought they may be in the clear. Is there any way to tell if it was legitimately the only working tower in the area that day?

It sounds like she has sadly been murdered there and her body taken away so she can't be found
I wonder if this small area is possibly where her Apple Watch showed a heart rate spike and even where her heart stopped.

They said they’ve searched that area, maybe they missed a body, but maybe they didn’t. Maybe they know there isn’t a body there but that’s where her heart stopped?

JMO

I wonder if the family smash repair business has had anyone come in and ask to repair any suspicious panel damage. Now that would be ironic!
I do wonder about the possibility of a disgruntled worker but don't really want to speculate any further than that.
I wonder if Samantha did any "hiring and firing" (particularly firing) at work?

It’s not random they declared husband a person of interest i saw. Not only him but everyone they know. I think it’s mostly him though. Sam Murphy's husband person of interest along with family and friends
Don't fall for clickbait titles. They did not single out the husband - they declared everyone "family and friends" a POI. The daily mail are filthy and deliberately worded this to highlight the husband. At this stage he is not a suspect - their words not mine. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Samantha did any "hiring and firing" (particularly firing) at work?
She probably did. But IMO far fetched to suspect a disgruntled employee or customer.

These kinds of “revenge” crimes are normally more spur of the moment, not carefully planned and rarely result in harming people or murder (more likely smashed windows, cars, business premises and homes) as far as I know.

It seems this is someone/ a party closer to her who wanted her gone for a reason and planned this.

I am wondering if there are some clues about what was happening in her personal life -
- why didn’t she go on the family holiday ?
- did something happen at or after the dinner the night before she went missing ?
Regarding the family holiday to Torquay…I believe she was recovering from covid

MOO

But they did so much searching around Buninyong Golf Course in the early days, seems to me that wouldn't have been all based on a big mistake in interpreting the data.

JMO
Good point and I did consider that however my question would be 'how long was it before the police were able to get phone data''? Were they searching in areas the family could have suggested? ie a few of her local running routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo