Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at a local article (Courier, Ballarat) .... it shows a photo of 7 officers standing around outside that phone tower fence, and then another shot of those officers standing as a group with their backs to the track, several metres into the thick scrub off the track.
In the 2nd shot, the group of officers are not looking down at the ground, but looking out ahead of them. Looking at something specific? Looking out at the miles and miles of bush? Can't tell.

I would say this type of publicity is intended for someone(s) to see where the police are, and what their thoughts may be.

imo

I've been thinking the same thing... I'm enjoying your comments on the thread, keep it up

Last edited:

I know it's "that paper" sorry. But!!

Interstingly this couple - were in the park allegedly according to them the day before and sighted and interacted with SM - Could be nothing. Could be a lie. Or could it be they changed it to Saturday but it was Sunday. Misdirection by them?? JMO

Before the couple left the state forest they saw Ms Murphy run past, with the mother-of-three wishing them a good morning.

Why them? JMO

1. More than one parties.
2. Where in the area - and interacted with SM - so maybe SM wasn't alarmed by them - they were friendly??
3. They had a interesting story of seeing a homeless guy and they moved locations a lot.
4. Also lost an Apple Watch. (was that previously SM's watch??)
5. Obviously were in a part of SM's jogging route in the early morning. Different day but who knows??
6. A reason to leave the area because they were scared of someone else.

All just my own theory.

Interstingly this couple - were in the park allegedly according to them the day before and sighted and interacted with SM - Could be nothing. Could be a lie. Or could it be they changed it to Saturday but it was Sunday. Misdirection by them?? JMO

Before the couple left the state forest they saw Ms Murphy run past, with the mother-of-three wishing them a good morning.

Why them? JMO

2. Where in the area - and interacted with SM - so maybe SM wasn't alarmed by them - they were friendly??
3. They had a interesting story of seeing a homeless guy and they moved locations a lot.
5. Obviously were in a part of SM's jogging route in the early morning. Different day but who knows??

All just my own theory.
When I saw their story I thought... What a load of cr*p...
Sorry, I don't believe them one bit. Lol

Why them? JMO

All just my own theory.

What a coincidence they saw BOTH
Samantha and the mythical homeless guy :oops:

Channel 9 Wednesday night 9pm Under Investigation has a story about SM. This might enlighten us. Surely police have ok'd it. Or maybe they will make an arrest before then. This show does some deep digging, so should be good.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I found this interesting:
"Michael also lost his Apple Watch and Ms Agheli said she had been told by police it last pinged in a similar area to where Ms Murphy's phone had also pinged in the nearby suburb of Buninyong."

Is it normal practice for police to investigate and inform you where your Apple Watch last pinged if you have reported it lost???
only if you lose it in an area that is the center of a criminal homicide investigation... well actually:
_________________________________________________________________________________
What should I do with a lost Apple Watch?

Put Your Watch Into Lost Mode

If Find My Watch can't locate your Watch, you can put your device into Lost Mode, which locks down your phone and also sends a message to whoever finds your Watch. To put your Watch in Lost most, open Find My on the Watch app of your iPhone and tap on the name of your Apple Watch.Jan 5, 2023
f your Apple Watch.Jan 5, 2023
1708910081105.png

How to Find an Apple Watch That's Lost or Stolen - Consumer Reports​

consumerreports.org
https://www.consumerreports.org › smartwatch › how-to

Again 5 p.m.
So my memory is right ;)

"The latest location is closer to the phone tower in Buninyong
which was said to have registered a ping from Ms Murphy's mobile phone
at about 5pm on the day she vanished."

Last edited:
Sometimes it doesn't pay to come forward with information.
That couple may truly believe they saw Samantha.

Memory isn't always reliable, perhaps they saw her on a different day, or maybe it was someone who looked like Samantha.

Perhaps they did come across the man they described, and once again maybe it was on a different day.

It certainly wouldn't be to their benefit to own up to saying they'd lost their phone in the area where a missing person was. Which leads me to believe they really did lose the phone and were being honest.

Channel 9 Wednesday night 9pm Under Investigation has a story about SM. This might enlighten us. Surely police have ok'd it. Or maybe they will make an arrest before then. This show does some deep digging, so should be good.

Hopefully it is true information on the case …. There is also a chance that the Police maybe using a Media Strategy with the content of the program ????

IMO

I am confident the police know who is responsible /others and that sadly Samantha is not alive

Which police will now take their time to make sure nothing is overlooked

The search site is right near a Telstra tower, so should be able to get some good phone info

This will be the key, important information they need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member