Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And what is special about this place?
Many crimes in Australia have been solved using CCTV footage from Bunnings for goods purchased to be used for body disposal.

If the accused purchased rope, cement, acid etc... It would help build the case.

Examples:

Last edited:

This is actually an old video. "Released April 12, 2024". Even though it was uploaded to YouTube a few days ago.

This is what it says under the video on the YouTube site.

469 views Jul 2, 2024

Police have stepped up the search for the missing Ballarat mother Samantha Murphy calling in specially trained sniffer dogs from New South Wales for the first time. They won't reveal what it is but fresh information has steered the hunt to a new area of bushland 25 kilometres south of Ballarat.

Released April 12, 2024

This is actually an old video. "Released April 12, 2014". Even though it was uploaded to YouTube a few days ago.

469 views Jul 2, 2024

Police have stepped up the search for the missing Ballarat mother Samantha Murphy calling in specially trained sniffer dogs from New South Wales for the first time. They won't reveal what it is but fresh information has steered the hunt to a new area of bushland 25 kilometres south of Ballarat.

Released April 12, 2014
2014 ??? :oops:

No, 2024. That was my typo. Which I have now corrected.

You can see the correct info if you go to the actual YouTube link. I copy/pasted the URL so I could see the full link.
Oh well
What a pity it was from April
It means no new searches :(

No new reports.
No searches.
No body.
No confession.
Fancy lawyer at the accused's side.
Too bad :(

PS
It seems Samantha's phone didn't help much.

JMO

Last edited:
Poor old Mitre 10 never gets a look in, although it's safe to say footage from any hardware store would be checked. I think alleged killers think they can mingle and get lost amongst the crowd at Bunnings.
Don't worry about poor Mitre 10. Bunnings is bad enough trying to get things nowadays, not like the good old days, most things are online now

This is actually an old video. "Released April 12, 2024". Even though it was uploaded to YouTube a few days ago.

469 views Jul 2, 2024

Released April 12, 2024
That's incredibly sad that it's an old video, I just listened to it quickly and got excited. I hope that behind the scenes police are gathering more and more evidence, but the lack of fresh searches is bitterly disappointing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Natalee
Back