Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He may have been killing small animals all his life. And a bedwetter , as well.. possibly setting fires all over the Western District. No one knows, until his trial. And maybe not even then. As soon as he is safely behind bars, my genuine belief is people will emerge from the woodwork with tales of his early life that may curl our hair, crimes against other much younger women, and not confined to women, either.
I often wonder if it was him who set the bush fire that happened around the same time Samantha went missing

I often wonder if it was him who set the bush fire that happened around the same time Samantha went missing
I thought so immediately, at the time, particularly the one around Clunes, .. the heatwave that occurred while she was still designated as missing had a few fires spontaneously burning, due to dry lightning, but it isn't outside the realm of possibility that someone who had stuff to hide had a hand in starting a few... fire burns crimes into oblivion,

It's not about legal defence. It's about whether this planned in which case there could easily be other cases. If it was unplanned and he was intoxicated, the likelihood of other cases is lower.

Just a heads up ... the mods asked us at one point to make a different thread if we wanted to discuss the other attack in Lal Lal forest - as this thread is strictly about Sam. I don't think anyone did though.

(I, also, have a feeling that there could be a possible link.)

imo

Just a heads up ... the mods asked us at one point to make a different thread if we wanted to discuss the other attack in Lal Lal forest - as this thread is strictly about Sam. I don't think anyone did though.

(I, also, have a feeling that there could be a possible link.)

imo
Ok , Thanks, you are really helpful. The similarity to this attack being a middle aged female who regularly runs occurring on an anniversary of the previous attack is hard to ignore. I am not going to discuss that attack. This sort of attack is reasonably uncommon. My thread is about working out where she could be.

It always sticks in my throat how the police did not link the Karrakatta cemetery attack to the Claremont serial killer despite being abducted on the street and raped from the same location a couple of months before. It took them 10 years to make a link. If they had made the link earlier they would be looking for an electricians or Telstra van much earlier. Instead they went on a wild goose chase

I wonder, did PS ever help in any of the searchers?
A peculiar habit of murderers.. they do want to be involved in the search.. would not surprise me, depends on his work schedule, but he would have been a bit of a standout, since darn near everyone set out to search. particularly young fit healthy men with local knowledge... Time was of the essence due to the weather, so ......

Ryan Williams, of Corowa, NSW, 23 at the time, was a terrific help in the search for Shana Wilkinson, back in 2009. . he was a member of the Search and Rescue squad on the Murray River, was out in the billabongs day and night, guiding people, assisting the other searchers..

All the while, Shana's body was stacked in his attic room, he 'd murdered her 'after a short argument'. he got only 16 years for it.. dreadful.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en