Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That "access point" is still another barbed-wire fence away from the northernmost dam.
That barbed wire fence the police officer is climbing over is on the corner of the phone dam, on the road and right beside the bushes that were excavated. It’s the one I referred to before that leads straight to the red cross in the paddock right beside where the phone was found in the dam. The top of that section of the fence is wood so you can climb over without standing on the barbed wire (like in the photo). I don’t think PS would have gone to this trouble but he’s possibly tall and agile so maybe he did. Just exploring options and that’s plausible.

Attachments

• IMG_3859.jpeg
    IMG_3859.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3848.jpeg
    IMG_3848.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 2
That barbed wire fence the police officer is climbing over is on the corner of the phone dam, on the road and right beside the bushes that were excavated. It’s the one I referred to before that leads straight to the red cross in the paddock right beside where the phone was found in the dam. The top of that section of the fence is wood so you can climb over without standing on the barbed wire (like in the photo). I don’t think PS would have gone to this trouble but he’s possibly tall and agile so maybe he did. Just exploring options and that’s plausible.
No, look, here is the fence the police officer is climbing.
1728280596995.png
It's here: Google Maps

The boomerang shaped dam is to the left, beyond the fence that runs at a right-angle to the road. The middle dam is to the right.

I think you're mistaking that climbing point for the other end of the paddock, shown here:
1728280924397.png

does it really matter how he threw the phone in the reservoir? i love your dedication though!

my 02c. he threw it from the road. it could well have been a spontaneous idea of where to ditch it.
It's not so much about the pitch point, as getting our signals straight, so when we think we understand each other we actually do.

I was wondering about the vehicles yesterday. The photo of PS' vehicle doesn't show the make of the vehicle, it is covered by the bullbar. But the one at the house is a Ford.

I was wondering if they were both the same make, because I wanted to see if PS' vehicle contained a computer that would produce telematics for the investigators. But it is too hard (for me) to tell the make of PS' vehicle.
Back on 11 March, a very clever sleuther deciphered the number plates and posted it here. If I get a chance I really should go back and get their name to give them credit again.

1728289699152.jpeg

Hence, we have the make and model of the vehicle, and we found back then that this model did not come with tracking.

And on checking the rego, the registration renewal was just paid in August of this year, so someone is using the Ute while PS is detained.

1728289885623.jpeg

Did PS work for his father? They’d have similar work vehicles don’t you think? Perhaps no company decals too.
The enclosed tray would hold electrical supplies and tools ready for all the jobs.

I don’t know the answer to that Rocket. I was originally of the understanding that he did work for his father, but rather recently someone corrected me and said he worked elsewhere ( didn’t say where )

Back on 11 March, a very clever sleuther deciphered the number plates and posted it here. If I get a chance I really should go back and get their name to give them credit again.

View attachment 536052

Hence, we have the make and model of the vehicle, and we found back then that this model did not come with tracking.

And on checking the rego, the registration renewal was just paid in August of this year, so someone is using the Ute while PS is detained.

View attachment 536053
Personalised number plate : 1 PO5 (S) - wonder what the IC at the end stands for

A friend bought a motorbike once and the custom number plate was 025IC

He was told by the seller it stood for "Oh Too Sick"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member