Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That "access point" is still another barbed-wire fence away from the northernmost dam.
That barbed wire fence the police officer is climbing over is on the corner of the phone dam, on the road and right beside the bushes that were excavated. It’s the one I referred to before that leads straight to the red cross in the paddock right beside where the phone was found in the dam. The top of that section of the fence is wood so you can climb over without standing on the barbed wire (like in the photo). I don’t think PS would have gone to this trouble but he’s possibly tall and agile so maybe he did. Just exploring options and that’s plausible.

Attachments

• IMG_3859.jpeg
    IMG_3859.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3848.jpeg
    IMG_3848.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 3
That barbed wire fence the police officer is climbing over is on the corner of the phone dam, on the road and right beside the bushes that were excavated. It’s the one I referred to before that leads straight to the red cross in the paddock right beside where the phone was found in the dam. The top of that section of the fence is wood so you can climb over without standing on the barbed wire (like in the photo). I don’t think PS would have gone to this trouble but he’s possibly tall and agile so maybe he did. Just exploring options and that’s plausible.
No, look, here is the fence the police officer is climbing.
1728280596995.png
It's here: Google Maps

The boomerang shaped dam is to the left, beyond the fence that runs at a right-angle to the road. The middle dam is to the right.

I think you're mistaking that climbing point for the other end of the paddock, shown here:
1728280924397.png

does it really matter how he threw the phone in the reservoir? i love your dedication though!

my 02c. he threw it from the road. it could well have been a spontaneous idea of where to ditch it.
It's not so much about the pitch point, as getting our signals straight, so when we think we understand each other we actually do.

Did PS work for his father? They’d have similar work vehicles don’t you think? Perhaps no company decals too.
The enclosed tray would hold electrical supplies and tools ready for all the jobs.

I don’t know the answer to that Rocket. I was originally of the understanding that he did work for his father, but rather recently someone corrected me and said he worked elsewhere ( didn’t say where )

This post was removed this morning, as I didn’t provide a link. Would be the first time I have ever posted something without a link… but I thought Registration info would be clear where it was sourced. Anyway, here it is again, with links.

1728339503612.jpeg

Registration number deciphered from pic above…

Attachments

• 1728339600447.jpeg
    1728339600447.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 10
My post was deleted too. All I suggested was the 5-IC part of the registration may have meant to be interpreted as "SICK" (cool sick) as I have seen it used before like that on license plates.

Police have said he acted alone in the murder, but have not come out and said the accused has put the phone in the dam, and he needs to be linked to the dam, otherwise there is a good chance someone else has place the phone in there.
And If tests on the phone come back that the phone was put in there after the accused was in prison, then again someone else has done it
If the police suspect others involved, they would be keeping their mouths shut
Everyone has an opinion on this case and my opinion is there is more to this, with others involvement.
The accused has to be found guilty as well in a court of law, otherwise he could walk out as a free man
IMO - Not for me, I’m using the reasoning that if LE believe PS acted alone, then they’re also of the belief that PS & PS alone threw the phone where it was found. For all we know, they may even have PS’s fingerprints on the phone. We just don’t know. So I’m currently believing what LE have said, whether what they’ve said regarding they believe that PS was acting alone is true or not, we’ll not find out until later. Granted, I have seen in one investigation (In America) where LE lied to the public regarding a certain flatmate & where her room was located in a particular house so I am aware they’re not always honest with the public, I just can’t think of where I’ve seen Australian LE deliberately mislead the public. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude
Back