Found Safe Sarah Hart, 35, Thornton, 16 Dec 2022 *ICU nurse traveling to visit her mother in Parker / last ping in an area she's never visited*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.denver7.com

Thornton PD searching for missing St. Joseph's Hospital ICU nurse, mother of two

[...]

According to the family of Sarah Hart, a 35-year-old ICU nurse manager at Saint Joseph's Hospital in Denver, they last heard from her shortly before 4 p.m. Friday afternoon.

Hart's husband Michael told Denver7 that Hart was traveling in a white 2016 Audi Q5 SUV to visit her mother in Parker Friday afternoon, but never made it there.

Attempts to contact her cellphone when straight to voicemail and her last pinged location was at Fairfax Park in Commerce City, an area her family said Hart has never visited.

[...]

There's a route that would be perfectly reasonable to take that would put her within about a mile of Fairfax Park. If she didn't take E470 then the route that goes past Fairfax Park is the next most likely route. That's not a great area, there's a sketchy trailer park near there.

If she took E470 it would be known. It's a toll road with plate readers and transponders every few miles. It costs over $10 to take it from Thornton to Parker. If city traffic isn't horrible it only saves about ten minutes. I'm able to see my toll charges from last night (different part of the toll system but same transponder system) on my account this morning.

I'm wondering if she stopped at or near Northfield (a shopping mall, has a Target really close by) to pick up some last minute Christmas gifts and was carjacked/phone was taken to Fairfax Park. Given where she likely lives, Northfield is the only mall that would make sense to stop on the near side of the trip and picking up Christmas gifts would explain not telling anyone about the stop. It's about five miles from Northfield to Fairfax Park. Northfield is an oasis of really nice shops surrounded by a heavy industry and poverty-stricken, higher crime area.

I'm guessing where she lives based on the fact that Thornton is a large town but the area that would be nice enough for a nurse manager to live is limited to a pretty specific area.

Saint Joseph's Hospital, Denver to Fairfax Park, Commerce CO to Parker, CO

Thornton CO, to Fairfax Park, Commerce CO to Parker, CO
I doubt she was traveling from St Joe's to Parker on a Friday afternoon. Hospital nurses typically work 12s (7 to 7, sometimes 6 to 6 if they're acting as charge) or managers may work a day shift Monday through Friday, once in a while a swing shift so they can split time between day and night shift. I know the department managers at another Intermountain hospital work a day shift. She would likely have to leave work in the middle of her shift to be traveling from work that time of day. Not impossible for a manager but not likely.

I just can't think of a good reason for her to be traveling to Fairfax Park, at all. It's not a destination, it's not an area you would cruise if you were randomly driving. It's not somewhere you'd end up lost if you made a wrong turn driving from Thornton to Parker. Maybe if she were playing Pokemon Go or something similar, but there would be a lot more obvious pings on her phone.

www.denver7.com

Thornton PD searching for missing St. Joseph's Hospital ICU nurse, mother of two

[...]

According to the family of Sarah Hart, a 35-year-old ICU nurse manager at Saint Joseph's Hospital in Denver, they last heard from her shortly before 4 p.m. Friday afternoon.

Hart's husband Michael told Denver7 that Hart was traveling in a white 2016 Audi Q5 SUV to visit her mother in Parker Friday afternoon, but never made it there.

Attempts to contact her cellphone when straight to voicemail and her last pinged location was at Fairfax Park in Commerce City, an area her family said Hart has never visited.

[...]
I wonder who the “they” is in this article? Do you think the author would mean husband and kids? Or would it mean she spoke to her mother along the way?

I doubt she was traveling from St Joe's to Parker on a Friday afternoon. Hospital nurses typically work 12s (7 to 7, sometimes 6 to 6 if they're acting as charge) or managers may work a day shift Monday through Friday, once in a while a swing shift so they can split time between day and night shift. I know the department managers at another Intermountain hospital work a day shift. She would likely have to leave work in the middle of her shift to be traveling from work that time of day. Not impossible for a manager but not likely.

I just can't think of a good reason for her to be traveling to Fairfax Park, at all. It's not a destination, it's not an area you would cruise if you were randomly driving. It's not somewhere you'd end up lost if you made a wrong turn driving from Thornton to Parker. Maybe if she were playing Pokemon Go or something similar, but there would be a lot more obvious pings on her phone.
I'm sure you're probably right but all we really have is "they last heard from her shortly before 4 p.m. Friday afternoon." So until there's clarification, either route is a possibility.
I wonder who the “they” is in this article? Do you think the author would mean husband and kids? Or would it mean she spoke to her mother along the way?
I wonder as well. Let's hope for more details soon! MOO

<modsnip>

Most people driving from Thornton to Parker at that time of day would likely just take I-25 straight down. Commerce City is out of the way. But if you map from St Joes to Fairfax Park, it's quite a direct route. Like if she was at work and was kidnapped or carjacked that could be a likely escape route for the perp. I wonder if she was off that day but swung by work to get something or check on something. (surely co-workers would know this...but we don't know yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine works with her. She said she doesn't think she was working on Friday or she couldv'e left early (guessing 4pm is not a normal end of shift time as a previous poster mentioned).

Most people driving from Thornton to Parker at that time of day would likely just take I-25 straight down. Commerce City is out of the way. But if you map from St Joes to Fairfax Park, it's quite a direct route. Like if she was at work and was kidnapped or carjacked that could be a likely escape route for the perp. I wonder if she was off that day but swung by work to get something or check on something. (surely co-workers would know this...but we don't know yet)
Just saw a map someone posted above. It is possible she took 270 from thornton to 70/e470. In which case her phone may have pinged at that park just because she was passing close by there while driving on 270?

To any of you that are new and have inside information, welcome. We truly hope we can help. I am not an administrator or moderator of the board but I want to share some information that may help you and in turn help us be able to continue to see your posts. You can become a verified insider by following the instructions here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

www.9news.com

Thornton Police searching for missing healthcare worker

[...]

According to her family, Sarah Hart was last seen on Friday afternoon around 4 p.m.

The mother of two, who is a critical care manager at St. Joseph's Hospital in Denver was last seen driving a white Audi Q5.

According to her sister-in-law, her cell phone was shut off around 5 p.m. and there has been no activity on any of her bank cards.

She may have been driving near Highway 2, her family said.

Sarah's husband Michael has since filed a missing person's report with TPD.

[...]

Last edited:
<modsnip>

I'm thinking that the better route from Thornton to Parker that time of day would be 25 to 270 to 70 to 225 to Parker Road. Driving through downtown Denver during rush hour on a Friday would take forever.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE

Websleuths welcomes new members here to discuss this concerning case.

If any member is close to this case, and wants to share information they know to be true without substantiation, we ask that they apply for Verified Insider status in this case.
The link to learn about the VI process is in my signature below.

Until you are approved as a VI, any inside information you post that does not include a mainstream media or law enforcement link to substantiate the source of that info may
be removed.

Thank you for supporting Websleuth’s commitment to being fact-based and victim-friendly.

CocoChanel
Administrator

I'm thinking that the better route from Thornton to Parker that time of day would be 25 to 270 to 70 to 225 to Parker Road. Driving through downtown Denver during rush hour on a Friday would take forever.

If the info about her being upset (and maybe so upset that she couldn't relay her location) is true, then obviously she wasn't stopping for Christmas gifts. Ending up on Highway 2 isn't farfetched if she got in her car upset and drove. That could put her near Fairfax Park as a place to stop.

Being so upset that she wants to come to her family members and her being so upset that they had to ask her to stop driving due to her emotional state, but not calling her husband or going home, is worrisome to me.
225 is nuts at that time of day as well
E-470 all the way south to Parker Rd exit
All my yrs on the front range & have never been on Hwy 2, had to look it up

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member