UK UK - Sarah Wellgreen, 46, Kent, 9 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too came here to post. This story is from the BBC. Pretty much the same as sky

Det Supt Paul Fotheringham said she had "disappeared without a trace". A man in his 30s was arrested and released on bail pending further inquiries.

Murder probe into missing mother of five

I hate to say it but in this day and age, with all the CCTV and other technology, whenever someone disappears without a trace, it does normally mean they're dead. Or that they really really wanted to disappear.

I have only just seen this which I am surprised about as I am fairly local to the area.

Disappearance of Kent mother-of-five Sarah Wellgreen treated as potential murder
A couple of pics from your link.

skynews-sarah-wellgreen-kent-police_4461407.jpg

skynews-sarah-wellgreen-new-ash-green_4463013.jpg

So if she drove her kids to school then we know she made it back home as the above msm link says her car was still at home. However if school was in walking distance we have no way of knowing at what point she disappeared. The bailed person sounds interesting jmo

What I don't get is that her phone was off at 7.50am but apparently she did the school run as normal and then went missing. Her phone being switched off after she was last seen would make more sense. I'm sure the police know exactly what time it was disconnected.

Telegraph article https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-two-weeks-may-have-murdered-police-say/today saying that the CCTV cameras "fixed to the front of her home" were switched off on the night of 9th October. Hmmm.
Police are also asking for anyone else's CCTV footage in very specific areas.

This looks on the face of it, that the police are thinking very much the same way that we are all thinking. IMO there is close to zero chance of this lady going missing of her own volition. Telegraph adds that when they approached Ben Lacomba (the ex) that he had "nothing at all to say" about Sarah's disappearance. Article also mentions that she had recently won some financial court disputes against Lacomba. Hmmm again.

Sad to say I think this is a case of trying to recover her body so important evidence and cause of death can be established. Or pressuring until the person involved cracks. Obviously hoping that this is an unusual case and Sarah has suffered some medical episode/accident and she is still alive.

Further to information received police with forensics have sealed off Scratchers Lane near Fawkham Road closed off in search for missing mum
I wonder if someone's car was seen on CCTV at the relevant time. If I am getting google maps right this is about 3 miles from New Ash Green, Sarah's village. It is close to Brands Hatch so might be an area someone knows well.
Hoping the younger children ( 6 year old twins and a 12 year old) are not with the ex at the moment, guilty or not, if I was a family member, or a police officer on this case I would not be comfortable with that-with him being in such a pressurised situation. I would imagine that they had to go and stay with someone else when he was held for 72 hours.
Comments from Sarah's first husband, Peter Symons in the Sun Sarah Wellgreen's ex-husband reveals missing mum was 'wanted to get married to mystery man' just before she vanished
I think this is Sarah's facebook, always brings it home even harder when you see pictures of the children in happier times Sarah Jane Wellgreen

I was hoping for better news today, then read this article and was going to post earlier with my own comment that I sense some 'victim blaming' in it?
So many people seem eager to talk to the newspapers yet appear to lack any consideration for the children involved here.
Even with a good outcome (sadly doubtful) lives have been turned upside down and the worry of close family must be dreadful. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse