UK UK - Sarah Wellgreen, 46, Kent, 9 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the media is correct then this woman has a lot of property/money for a part time beauty therapist. Apparently there's a flat in Spain, a rented out property in Portsmouth and she'd secured a mortgage to take on the home she was sharing with the ex.

Who would stand to gain those if she goes missing? How is she funding them on such a small salary and with this in mind does she own them with a 2nd person? (beauty therapists aren't well paid)

Also why do the UK press keep referring to the ex as a "nerf gun enthusiast"? How is that relevant?

I don't think this makes things any clearer, but:

Missing mum Sarah Wellgreen argued with her ex-boyfriend over benefits day before she went missing

Sarah told new boyfriend Neil James that Ben, 38, had asked whether he could claim benefits cash for their three children now she was in work.

In a Facebook post to Neil, 45, she added: “Next he will be saying they live with him.”

Missing Sarah Wellgreen argued with ex over benefits day before disappearing

I don't think this makes things any clearer, but:

Missing Sarah Wellgreen argued with ex over benefits day before disappearing
RSBM

Certainly is complicated LB, I think The Times has it about right:

No trace of Sarah Wellgreen, mother with a tangle of relationships

Katie Gibbons
October 27 2018, 12:01am, The Times
Despite fingertip searches, drones being co-opted and hundreds of volunteers scouring vast areas of woodland, no trace of Sarah Wellgreen has been found.

The mother of five took only her iPhone, leaving behind her car, all her belongings and a complex web of romantic entanglements.

Ok so I'm assuming BL was claiming benefits and SW was doing nixers here and there when she moved back in. If she then got an official job that would change the situation and his benefits would surely be cut.

There is a Facebook page search for Sarah wellgreen. There are lots of searches happening locally today. If she has come to harm and the perp lives locally these searches could be putting a lot of mental pressure on the perp.

RSBM

Katie Gibbons
Despite fingertip searches, drones being co-opted and hundreds of volunteers scouring vast areas of woodland, no trace of Sarah Wellgreen has been found.

The mother of five took only her iPhone, leaving behind her car, all her belongings and a complex web of romantic entanglements.

So she took her phone. After almost 3 weeks surely LE must be knowing when and where it pinged last and who she spoke/texted last with?

So she took her phone. After almost 3 weeks surely LE must be knowing when and where it pinged last and who she spoke/texted last with?

Of course they would know exactly where it last pinged but there must be a reason they've not said exactly where. I'd guess it was somewhere local considering all the local searches.

Of course they would know exactly where it last pinged but there must be a reason they've not said exactly where. I'd guess it was somewhere local considering all the local searches.

There have been photos of official searchers lifting drains etc. in local areas. I assumed this was looking for the phone?

There is a Facebook page search for Sarah wellgreen. There are lots of searches happening locally today. If she has come to harm and the perp lives locally these searches could be putting a lot of mental pressure on the perp.
RSBM BBM

Hi Ironside, could you post a link to this please - I think that's allowed. I haven't been able to find it on searching. Thanks.

Great, thanks for that.
I see they speak of lakes on that site? From google maps I couldn't see any obvious water nearby (often first thing to look at in missing people) but will check again.

Any locals here who may have info ???
I think @Coconutmilk said they were local.

Shades of the Michelle Parker case as well as Claudia Lawrence. Tbh, if you were going to "profile someone in" to this disappearance, Ben Lacomba gives you plenty of material.And for me, the fact that police held him for 72 hours, says to me they are highly suspicious of him and they know much more of the details than us.

Much as I dislike the concentration on Sarah's personal life, it is relevant in the sense that the more partners/exes there are in a woman's life, the more suspects you have. Cases like this always remind me of Jennifer Kesse, so many potential suspects. But where you have a toxic divorce situation and as it appears, the woman goes missing from their shared home, statistics show what is likely to have happened.

I am presuming Lacomba was at home the night of 9th October, I wonder what he is saying to the police about what happened, she left with someone else who picked her up, she didn't come home that evening after work (even though her car is there), or she was gone in the morning (I saw nothing, m'lud). After an argument I expect. I wonder what the children are saying happened. Their accounts would be very interesting.

The delay in reporting her missing and we don't know by whom is possibly quite significant. Time for tracks to be covered, or may just show how bad the relationship was, someone goes off and you're so annoyed with them you are just happy they're gone then you start to wonder. Have to say the comments by Lacomba's father, son's a "good man" and "there were other men so I suppose she just went off" do show a marked lack of concern, for a woman who is after all the mother of your grandchildren. Seems very defensive and to me, inappropriate under the circumstances. The police don't think she just went off with another man and they questioned your son for 72 hours?

RSBM

Katie Gibbons

How does anyone know that she took her iPhone with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome