UK UK - Sarah Wellgreen, 46, Kent, 9 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There does seem a lot of emphasis on her love life indeed, although perhaps giving the picture that there may be unknown men in her life could be helpful, if it leads someone to make a connection and give a useful tip.

I'm personally wondering why all the media are emphasising her ex's hobby, which seems irrelevant to the case, words such as "fanatic" carry negative connotations too. Yes, I think our thoughts will naturally all go in one direction based on the information so far but as yet there's been no public evidence against him so unless they know things we don't, this snippet seems unnecessary.

I'd be interested to hear some more info on where people were on that night: the police surely will know what both the ex and the children think happened, and it could change our assumptions a lot, if it turns out the ex (and maybe the elder child) were out - the CCTV could have been turned off by SW to not reveal who was visiting her, after all...

More photos from todays search:

Tom Savvides‏ @TomSavvidesITV

'Scratchers Lane, near Fawkham sealed off as police search continues for missing mother-of-five Sarah Wellgreen. Detectives treating as potential murder.'

DqWFrIxW4AAY7Pc.jpg

Tom Savvides on Twitter

KentOnline‏Verified account @Kent_Online

'Police to continue searching area closed off by officers in hunt for missing mum-of-five Sarah Wellgreen http://bit.ly/2EIUqQf '

DqV3ScgWkAAq4cq.jpg

KentOnline on Twitter

CCTV will hopefully help, but must take such hours of investigation, and I suppose the investigating team have to know what to track? Then again, some areas are woefully lacking in CCTV (where I live for example). Can only hope many people (residents) have CCTV on their properties nowadays.

I understand the search has extended to Dartford town centre, near the shopping centre.
Any locals know if police still searching Scratchers Lane - and how far is this shopping centre area from there?

There does seem a lot of emphasis on her love life indeed, although perhaps giving the picture that there may be unknown men in her life could be helpful, if it leads someone to make a connection and give a useful tip.

I'm personally wondering why all the media are emphasising her ex's hobby, which seems irrelevant to the case, words such as "fanatic" carry negative connotations too. Yes, I think our thoughts will naturally all go in one direction based on the information so far but as yet there's been no public evidence against him so unless they know things we don't, this snippet seems unnecessary.

I'd be interested to hear some more info on where people were on that night: the police surely will know what both the ex and the children think happened, and it could change our assumptions a lot, if it turns out the ex (and maybe the elder child) were out - the CCTV could have been turned off by SW to not reveal who was visiting her, after all...

Yes, echoes of Claudia Lawrence.

Let's hope they find her.

TEARS FOR SARAH
Sarah Wellgreen’s dad burst into tears when told ‘it could be murder’ as family and friends reveal she would NEVER miss her kid’s birthday

THE distraught dad of missing Sarah Wellgreen broke down in tears when he heard she could have been murdered — as family and friends today said the “loving” mum would never miss her child’s birthday.

Sarah Wellgreen's dad weeps as pals say she'd never miss child's birthday

Sarah Wellgreen's boyfriend says they were planning to get married in Spain before she vanished

I find all this quite confusing, so was Sarah still in a reationship with Neil James or not? o_O
ETA I have the feeling that at least in NJ's mind they still were. hmmm

From the Trlegraph article I linked.

"But friends said the relationship between Mr Lacomba and Ms Walgreen had grown increasingly “fractious” since she moved back into the family home.

She recently won a series of custody battles against her ex-partner, as well as a bitter court dispute over their mortgage. Days before her disappearance, she had been offered a higher-paid job."

I think she was in a relationship with NJ but maybe with the court battles over the mortgage she may have had no choice but to move back in to the house in Kent to get it back for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahgoodnight