Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day David K.

Are there speed bumps through the roads in the complex.
Also is there ever any gatherings of people with tricked out cars that would have a unofficial 'car meet' in the complex.

Thanks so much for your help here.

Very intersting that George and Cindy and Lee have not beaten down every door at Sawgrass.

Are the residents there social with one another? Is this case the talk of the complex - so to spaek?

There has been little to no mention of it amongst us residents since the story broke.

In post #6 this question was asked and this is how you answered:

My question is this. Are you saying that a ZFG did in fact live at Sawgrass, or are you just referencing the apt that she (the Zenida in the news) had looked at? I'm confused because I didn't think that ZFG had in fact lived at SG apts. Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer questions for us!:)

I am referring to 210 which is **supposed** apartment of ZFG

Hi David - Welcome.

Are you assigned parking slots there - for instance do they allow so many for occupants, and so many for visitors, and do you park in front of your apt., or in a general area? In other words, I would think someone would have noticed if Casey's car had been frequently parked there if there were assigned places to park, as she may have been parked next to them.

Thanks

No assigned spots. Park where ever you can. I live close enough to the supposed apartment that I would have noticed the car if it was here on a frequent basis. I personally never saw the car.

Good Day David K.

Are there speed bumps through the roads in the complex.
Also is there ever any gatherings of people with tricked out cars that would have a unofficial 'car meet' in the complex.

Yes to the speed bumps and no to the Tricked out cars

I am referring to 210 which is **supposed** apartment of ZFG

Thank you!

One more question (or several in one lol), and if you could just give your thoughts on it. How do you think that Casey would have been able to get a look at a guest card with ZFG's name on it? Do they leave them just laying out at the office that anyone can see information listed in open view? Or maybe she would have had to have access to where they are kept?

In your opinion, is the complex pretty active during day and also night hrs? What I mean is would there likely be residents or visitors outdoors during both night and daytime hrs?

Are there many dumpsters there, are they fenced off, and is the garbage area well kept or is it spilt over much of the time?

Have you ever noticed more than usual activity at the model apt 212 building during night hrs?

I hope you dont become overwhelmed here. Once again, its wonderful to have your assistance, thanks!

Thank you!

One more question (or several in one lol), and if you could just give your thoughts on it. How do you think that Casey would have been able to get a look at a guest card with ZFG's name on it? Do they leave them just laying out at the office that anyone can see information listed in open view? Or maybe she would have had to have access to where they are kept?

I am not sure how she would have gotten this name. The staff is professional and secure with information in my opinion.

I am not sure how she would have gotten this name. The staff is professional and secure with information in my opinion.

Yes I would think so, that leads me to believe she either had help or she was very sneaky in obtaining that info. Thank you for your time today, we are glad you are here and able to answer some of our questions!

Are you aware of any Law Enforcement that live in the complex?
Does this complex have any security force or is it covered by local police?

Answers below in red

In your opinion, is the complex pretty active during day and also night hrs? What I mean is would there likely be residents or visitors outdoors during both night and daytime hrs?

It is a quiet place to live. People come and go at all hours. The security gates are also always working and are closed from 7pm to 7am.

Are there many dumpsters there, are they fenced off, and is the garbage area well kept or is it spilt over much of the time?

1 dumpster on property, usually full, not fenced in and easily accessible. There are however numerous dumpsters behind the shopping center next to Sawgrass

Have you ever noticed more than usual activity at the model apt 212 building during night hrs?

212 is not the model apartment. The model apartment is under 210 which would mean it is 110. I will check next time I go outside.

I hope you dont become overwhelmed here. Once again, its wonderful to have your assistance, thanks!

DavidK - you are very kind and patient to come here and answer our questions. Thanx!

Are you aware of any Law Enforcement that live in the complex?
Does this complex have any security force or is it covered by local police?

I have heard there is LEO that lives in the rear of the complex. There is no patrolling security force. At least one or two LEO's always sit after dark in their cars at the shopping center next to Sawgrass.

David,

You mentioned the security gates working and closed between 7pm and 7am.

If I were to want to visit a resident during this time, how would I get in?

David,

You mentioned the security gates working and closed between 7pm and 7am.

If I were to want to visit a resident during this time, how would I get in?

call from the call box to be buzzed in or tail someone in through the gate. Residents have cards that allow us access

I have heard there is LEO that lives in the rear of the complex. There is no patrolling security force. At least one or two LEO's always sit after dark in their cars at the shopping center next to Sawgrass.

No offense to LE - but when they park in the shopping complex after dark - does it ever look like there is a "midnight rendevous" occurring - or just reg. police stuff?

Could you rattle off the names or types of some of the stores in the shopping complex?

That's interesting. Thank you.

It sounds much like the gated community I live in.

So there is a dispatcher there who logs each visitor that uses that call box? I would assume a visitor has to state their name and what resident they are visiting if they aren't tailgating?

Is there a common area where people can post flyers such as adds, help wanted, lost and found item? If there is, do people just post this themselves or do you have to go through the office to put something on a board?
Thank you so much for answering questions for us.

No offense to LE - but when they park in the shopping complex after dark - does it ever look like there is a "midnight rendevous" occurring - or just reg. police stuff?

Could you rattle off the names or types of some of the stores in the shopping complex?

I am hopeful the LEO's are there for a reason:crazy:

Conways BBQ, LA Fitness, Pit Row Sports Bar, Wing Shack, Winn Dixie, Quiznos, there are others but those are the ones I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found