Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank so much for your time today. I have to scoot. I will read the rest of thread tonight.

DavidK, so you are saying that Casey would have had to be buzzed in threw the gate,or she would have to piggy back in behind someone going in.

Is DavidK still here?

If so KC mentions in her interview w/detectives that there is a little shed by apt #210 on the grounds of Sawgrass Apts. Is that true? Is it left unlocked? Has anyone looked around in there?

Here is a suggestion for this tread! Let's make sure that we all read the entire thread for answers before posting our new questions in order to save David from having to repost same answers. Thanks again!

DavidK,

Welcome and thank you.

Was there a dumpster near the stairs of the supposed ZFG apartment any time between June 16th and June 26th?

TIA.

FYI per another posters question, and, especially relevant @ the moment for newer members:

*You can always tell if a registered poster is logged in by observing the green light next to any of their posts. If it is "on" the poster is logged in. If it is dim the poster is not logged in.

*You can tell what registered posters are viewing a thread by scrolling to the bottom of the thread and observing the list.

*A registered poster may view threads/posts as a guest w/o logging in, hence, not showing up per the above two points.

I would love to see some pictures taken of the locations around Sawgrass. IE: The dumpsters, pond, security gate, apartments across the street, etc..

Nothing like a bird's eye view.

IMHO, it was certainly nice of DavidK to give us ~2hrs of his time today. Some illuminating questions & answers! And nice thinking to gen this thread to focus things in. Thanks! liltigress & to all involved!

I would love to see some pictures taken of the locations around Sawgrass. IE: The dumpsters, pond, security gate, apartments across the street, etc..

Nothing like a bird's eye view.

You can see some of them with Google Earth. Also Google Maps, satellite view.

You can see some of them with Google Earth. Also Google Maps, satellite view.

Thanks! I've seen a few from there. I don't know how old those are though. Most aren't up to the minute.

Wanted to add again:
I appreciate David coming here and enlightening us. Thanks again, David.

Here you go

Can you describe how far and roughly how situated the model apt 110(?) is from the office? IOW, directly across the parking lot 20yards, etc.

Are there obvious, designated parking spaces for visitors @ the office.

Yes in the front at the office but that is the only location.
Are the entrances to 110 & 210 easily distinguished?

Yes, they would be the first two apartments immediatley on the right when you arrive

Is the entrance to the office the same as the on-site gym and would the office be left open if unoccupied while showing a visitor a model apt.? You can enter the office via the gym during normal business hours, otherwise there is a side entrance. While it is possible the office could have inadvertently left unlocked it is doubtful in my opinion the staff would be that irresponsible. The staff at Sawgrass is extremely responsible in my opinion.

Thanks so much for your help here.

Very intersting that George and Cindy and Lee have not beaten down every door at Sawgrass.

Are the residents there social with one another? Is this case the talk of the complex - so to speak?

So, Cindy said she would knock on every door? I would think this is one of the places she wouldve started! This just makes me more suspicious of the A bunch. :mad:

It took a week before volunteers even put up missing posters???

Is DavidK still here?

If so KC mentions in her interview w/detectives that there is a little shed by apt #210 on the grounds of Sawgrass Apts. Is that true? Is it left unlocked? Has anyone looked around in there?

I answered about the location of the shed earlier in the thread. I am not sure what specifically other than apt 210 that was searched.

In your opinion has your community at SG suffered as a whole from the publicity that it has received from this case?

I am not sure what specifically other than apt 210 that was searched.

Did you see LE there the day they were searching that apartment? If so, did they have the dogs with them?

No there was not

In your opinion has your community at SG suffered as a whole from the publicity that it has received from this case?

No, it has not been negativly impacted at all. It has been just like normal which is odd considering it is the last place that a missing 2 year old girl was **supposedly**seen. There was never any search or intensive focus put on the community here after the first day in the news. The lack of a search and focus here left the residents unaffected.

Did you see LE there the day they were searching that apartment? If so, did they have the dogs with them?

Wasn't home so I did not see. I only know the apartment was looked at by the initial police report that was posted many months ago.

*Cough*

Do you know if the LE that lives there is involved with this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found