SC SC - Amber Berbiglia, 23, North Myrtle Beach, 3 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know the name of the complex where Amber lived?

I wonder if the November 30, 2013 release of Amber's voice and the video, stirred up something in her killer, and he was compelled to do it again?

Rest in Peace, Amber. I hope your murderer is brought to justice, and your death was not in vain. A monster is in Myrtle Beach.

Thanks PCDude

From what I gather from bits and pieces she went out the night before with a girlfriend, unknown to me where or for how long. Next she was reported to be at the Time warner building around 1:30PM the next day. I'm wondering if she was seen by a witness or on CCTV and what if any reason she had for being there. She was discovered around three hours later five minutes down the road. The earliest reports have LE wanting to know if anyone saw a person walking or standing in a very precise location on the west side of the bridge. This makes me think either someone came forward having seen someone in that location or they found a blood or scent trail that led there from the crime scene. Speaking of the crime scene, they should easily be able to establish if she was killed in the location she was found yet I've not heard one way or the other. Regarding the rumors of other murders in that area, I haven't found any unsolved murders in the little bit of research I've done. And other than the Drexel girl there's one other Horry county missing female from APR 2010, Susan Deluca 45 from Aynor. Her car was found in a river on the other side of the county about 35 miles from where Amber was found. And although that's three missing or murdered in the county in the span of four years in the same two week or so timespan of late April early May I think its unlikely they are related.

I know some of the answers. As far as Time Warner, she was captured on CCTV. Amber lived about 10 minutes from that location and one route would take her past the location she was found BUT for her to detour under the overpass would not normally make sense.

I know some of the women she was out with the night before but I do not know when the party broke up. I know they were at a local club called Molly Darcy http://www.mollydarcy.com/. Clubs here close by 2am so I'm sure they were done by then. I do not know if she went home or stayed with a friend.

I have heard rumors on whether she was killed on the location. I BELIEVE that she probably was. They have not released what the murder weapon was other than she died due to blunt force trauma. I'm not even sure if they recovered the murder weapon. Underneath the overpass is numerous chunks of concrete that could be used. That is just my own observation.

I do believe SOMEONE knows something. Several of us are working to raise the amount of the reward through donations.

Thank-you both for this information.

PCDude, do you think that Amber was specifically targeted? I am wondering if there is a link to Molly Darcy the night before. It was her bachelorette party, basically, right?

-Were there any sort of fun pre-wedding girl stuff going on at the bachelorette party at Molly Darcy's?

-Was there any flirting and teasing of sorts, fun and game stuff, that may have really spurned a patron?

-Was Amber being moved by a moving company to go back in with her Mother?

-PC, you say that it was illogical for Amber to have been found where she was, if she was travelling that route it would not be there. Would you say she was driven there specifically to be attacked?

Did Amber ever work at The Tilted Kilt?

Did Amber work at Overtime Sports Pub?

Heather Elvis and Amber Berbiglia both lived in apartments/condos

Heather Elvis and Amber Berbiglia both attended HGTC

Heather Elvis and Amber Berbiglia both worked in hospitality (sports pubs)

Heather Elvis and Amber Berbiglia both cars found close to bodies of water that are of the same feeder system

Brittnee Drexel & Heather Elvis are both petite. Was Amber also petite?

Did Amber ever work at The Tilted Kilt?

Did Amber work at Overtime Sports Pub?

Ladyhawkke is Heather Elvis' aunt. She is posting n Heather's thread. She informed on the thread that Amber's fiancé posted on findheatherelvis FB page that Amber worked at Tilted Kilt before. Another person said they personally spoke with somebody that works at Tilted Kilt and they were there when Amber worked as well as when Heather worked. This person still works there and said Amber left Tilted Kilt before Heather started working there.

There are 2 registered sex fenders that list their address the same as the Kilt.

*** It's important to keep in mind there are several businesses listed at 1317 celebrity Circle Myrtle Beach SC ... Not just the Kilt ***

Did Amber have a pc? If so, did she ever need it serviced? If so, did she happen to use the guy on her Friends list in her FB?

Ladyhawkke is Heather Elvis' aunt. She is posting n Heather's thread. She informed on the thread that Amber's fiancé posted on findheatherelvis FB page that Amber worked at Tilted Kilt before. Another person said they personally spoke with somebody that works at Tilted Kilt and they were there when Amber worked as well as when Heather worked. This person still works there and said Amber left Tilted Kilt before Heather started working there.

IMO, this is very interesting and LE needs to be checking into any relation of the two cases. May God Bless the families of both Amber and Heather. They both look like they are fun, lively girls!

There are 2 registered sex fenders that list their address the same as the Kilt.

*** It's important to keep in mind there are several businesses listed at 1317 celebrity Circle Myrtle Beach SC ... Not just the Kilt ***

The listing usually show both the RSO's home address and where they work. I would assume in this case, that these RSO's work at one of the businesses in Celebrity Circle.

Bumping up for Amber... I cannot believe this case has so little coverage. We need to change that!

Excellent article WMBF News Staff.. Awareness is the key in missing persons investigations. The public is a very valuable investigative resource to squander, imo. Silence by Law Enforcement via ms media is the predators most lethal weapon. The HPD's antiquated silence investigative strategy in Heather Elvis's case has hampered a successful conclusion, imo. Media Management is critical in high profile cases. The HPD has had no press conferences since Heather's disappearance. There are 7 known unsolved missing/murdered females
in Horry Co, SC in as many years. These cases may, or may not be related but according to the FBI, it only takes 2 victims to be serial killer related. Imo, AB and HE's cases have many parallels that can't be ignored..

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Behavioral Analysis Unit-2
National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
Critical Incident Response Group
Federal Bureau of Investigation

It becomes essential for law enforcement personnel involved in a serial murder investigation to design and implement an effective media plan. The plan should provide timely information on a regular basis, without compromising the investigative endeavors. It is essential for media releases to be closely coordinated with investigative strategies. This helps determine the best times to both educate and solicit information from the public concerning certain aspects of the investigation. Once a media plan is established, law enforcement can be more proactive than reactive in its media strategy.

Bumping for Amber. I want justice so badly. :tantrum:

Couldn't agree more. Who murdered this beautiful young woman in the prime of her life?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I don't see a police report link and this is the ONLY thread??? We need to figure out what happened with Amber! Something isn't adding up. There were talks about a ex being a possible poi - is this anyone Heather Elvis associated with? Is there a verified insider on this case?

I don't see a police report link and this is the ONLY thread??? We need to figure out what happened with Amber! Something isn't adding up. There were talks about a ex being a possible poi - is this anyone Heather Elvis associated with? Is there a verified insider on this case?

ITA. I am haunted by Ambers case. We need more information.
Where did she go for her bachelorette party the night before?

What was the time frame?

Maybe one of her friends will help us.

LE is using the same tactic they are using in Heather Elvis' disappearance. NOTHING. They say NOTHING. I'm not sure why they think this is the best route to take in an investigation because it certainly isn't getting any results. I find it sad that the community of MB is having to do their job for them (MOO). This was no more random that Heather's disappearance and if LE doesn't do something soon, the perp will probably (if not already) have moved away from the area. I'm starting to think LE's silence is less of an investigation tactic and more of a lack of knowledge due to shotty detective work. Since the area she was found was so close to the Time Warner bldg I wonder if someone was hiding in her car? Someone that either saw her there or followed her there. I wonder if there is any type of video surveillence of the parking lot and if so have any automobiles been recognized? Too many unsolved cases in MB, looks like the community has their work cut out in solving them....since LE obviously cannot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet
Back