Found Safe SC - Ashley Rabon, 26, Lexington, 30 Mar 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The videos are very disturbing. Both of them seem more concerned about themselves than their kids. My heart hurts for those children. While I'm concerned for Ashley and hope she is found safe...I am equally concerned for those children....I hope they are someplace safe with people who love them that will protect them from drama and trauma.

Horrible parents, to fight like that in front of your kids.
Ugh, this case is a dramatic mess.

Agreed. I’m sickened for those poor kids. I hope she is found safe but those poor babies should not be subjected to that kind of language/verbal abuse etc. I wish I could rescue them. It just perpetuates the abuse cycle - much of the time kids grow up thinking that’s how life is and continue to play it out in their own lives without intervention. Heartbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

googling tells me she (or someone with her name and likeness) was missing in 2015... I found a funding page that has photos that certainly look like Ashley... perhaps missing then from a treatment facility... "in grave danger"... mental illness...

We just want those kids to be safe...

googling tells me she (or someone with her name and likeness) was missing in 2015... I found a funding page that has photos that certainly look like Ashley... perhaps missing then from a treatment facility... "in grave danger"... mental illness...

If I found the one you’re mentioning it’s not the same girl. The one I found from 2015 is from Portland Oregon and her mother is a different person.

That's not the same person. They look nothing alike, besides both having dark hair.

I think they do look similar to one another and did not think the name was all that common or else I would not have brought it here. Also, the treatment facility was in Portland, that is not where that person's family was from.

Thanks for the additional insight.

26-year-old Ashley Rabon still missing from Lexington, South Carolina
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...till-missing-lexington-south-carolina-n864166
On the evening of Thursday, March 29, Ashley Rabon and her husband Matt were at their house in Lexington, South Carolina. Their three children, all under the age of five, were playing in the house; one of the children was playing with Ashley’s phone when Matt noticed a text message come in from a number he didn’t recognize.

“I clicked on the message and it was very plain that [Ashley] has been cheating on me,” Matt told Dateline. “I confronted her about it and she said she hadn’t been cheating.”

Rodman Davis told Dateline on Monday that he was the man Ashley had been texting that Thursday night. He said he and Ashley “worked online together” and also “were close friends.” According to Rodman, he and Ashley had been romantically involved “for a minute.”

“We took things slow for a while, but the more we talked, the more we connected,” he said.

Ashley’s husband Matt, who works the overnight shift, says that after finding the messages on his wife’s phone and confronting her about it, he left for work. He told Dateline he couldn’t stop thinking about the situation with his wife, so he called work to tell them he wasn’t coming in. He turned around and drove home.

He says the couple talked into the early morning hours of Friday, March 30 and, Matt says, Ashley did confess to cheating on him.

“We argued. I was angry. She was angry,” Matt says. “It was all verbal. It was nothing ever physical.”

Later that day, Matt says he took the children to a friend’s house to dye Easter eggs. He says he left without saying anything to Ashley, as there was still tension from their fight earlier in the day.

Ashley’s sister Britni Martin, who lives four hours away in Woodbine, Georgia, told Dateline that a couple of hours later -- at 6:18 p.m. -- she spoke with Ashley on the phone.

Ashley’s sister Britni says she has “no clue” who posted the message on her sister’s Facebook account.

Then, a few days later, on Sunday April 8, three separate, identical text messages were sent from Ashley’s phone. Britni’s came in at 4:38 p.m. It simply said, “I’m sorry. I love you.”

[...]

(Very long and detailed article)

Thrive is a diet/cure all transdermal patch. I am all for alternative and complementary medicine but it is not that and not at all a substitute for psychiatric medications. It isn’t regulated as a pharmaceutical and would not be monitored by a physician. Going off psych meds and doing the drugs she mentioned in her videos scares me for both this woman and her family.

I really hope she just ran off.

And apparently she was with an unknown person when she last spoke with her family.
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...till-missing-lexington-south-carolina-n864166

[FONT=&quot]“I had a plan to come visit her for spring break and my daughter’s birthday,” Britni told Dateline. “And, very strangely, she said we were going to have to cancel those plans.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Britni says Ashley didn’t give a reason for needing to cancel the plans. At the time she spoke to her sister, Britni says Ashley told her she was at home. According to Britni, their mother April Drozdowski spoke to Ashley an hour and a half later, and Ashley was no longer at home.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Britni said that Ashley told their mother she was with “a friend she met online,” but didn’t reveal the person’s name.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“She was in the car with an unknown person at that time,” Britni told Dateline. “And that was the last time we heard her voice.”[/FONT]

If you go through Ashley's FB she admits to cheating weeks before in an FB post and we don't really know when the videos that had been posted were actually taken but in one she admits to it as well. So, what is said in the story about March 29th means that either the previous infidelity never ended or there was another one. No mention of any prior attempt at suicide in the media report though from her video with the Sheriff deputy (she posted that video on FB in early December 2017) she admits to one and she posted about it on her FB as well. I understand why the family and her husband would minimize this information though it isn't always helpful when it comes to trying to find a missing person in such situations.

As it is, the last person known to be with Ashley is an unknown (at least to her family) individual. I would assume that LE needs to start there. Find that person and things should start to fall into place.

I have been following this from the beginning and IMO it's all sketch. Her family is oddly secretive, it took forever for this to show up anywhere but FB, the people supposedly forming search parties aren't showing up or making excuses for postponing them. I have followed a ton of cases and this just doesn't follow any normal patterns.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevTom23
Back