Found Deceased SC - Bobby Harvey, 44, Anderson, 4 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just able to start back on this in the past hour.
Recently published article based on input from BH's mother, haven't seen some of these details anywhere else as of yet... Oh boy.
Makes some theories more likely than others... I'm really hoping that, if he was attacked, he ran and was able to hide. Not likely but again, trying to hold out any trace of hope here until proven otherwise.

https://www.independentmail.com/sto...her-thinks-someone-wanted-hurt-him/404744002/
Harvey's sister, Vickie Worth, planned to host a prayer vigil for her brother at his car lot Wednesday night.

Harvey's sister, Vickie Worth, planned to host a prayer vigil for her brother at his car lot Wednesday night.
Yeah, I intended to join but couldn't get away from work in time [emoji17]

Ok, really was hoping for something different once I finally got a little bit of time to start researching... This is my official Call to Arms websleuthers:
Unfortunately I'm pretty time-restricted nowadays, I can be feet on the ground here but I would appreciate some support on the virtual and administrative perspectives, if anyone has capacity.
Specifically right now I would like to know if anyone has any experience or recent familiarity with criminal booking codes and requirements... I could dig in and decode on my own of course but again, trying to get through info gathering stage here first.
***Why would someone suddenly show nothing but an 'arrest' entry with booking agency = FEDERAL MARSHALLS and Booking Code = FEDERAL CRIMINAL?***

Of course I have my own initial theories... but would like some factual backup/clarification if we can find any.

http://www.spartanburgsheriff.org/bookings/booked90.xml

*http://www.spartanburgsheriff.org/bookings/rel15a.xml

*https://bustednewspaper.com/sc-spartanburg-bobby-shane-harvey-2018-01-24-145851/

*http://mugshots.goupstate.com/Details.aspx?BookingID=18-00623

*http://whogotarrested.org/booking/35128108

*http://whogotarrested.org/booking/15481156

*http://jail.com/arrest-records/bobby-shane-harvey-21995663#
Yep, I'm confused. Did read in the article off drugs for 6 years. Recently released? ...and was wearing an ankle monitor.

ETA -link posted above by sirenriot

Yep, I'm confused. Did read in the article off drugs for 6 years. Recently released? ...and was wearing an ankle monitor.

ETA -link posted above by sirenriot
Exactly. And booked for less than 24hrs, (especially by Federal Marshals, that seems exceptionally odd with such a quick arrest and release when booked by that agency), then equipped with an ankle monitor within weeks after release, in addition to the fact that if you look on his Facebook page I'll have to find the posts again but his family specifically and adamantly reiterates that they have spoken with police and clearly state that for some reason he is wearing some kind of ankle monitor that is not GPS equipped.
This last statement could be completely legit, or it could be because... I'm zipping my public thoughts here.

So, his precious little pup (poor sweet thing) , his phone and truck (burned) have been found. He's wearing an ankle monitor. I'm guessing the monitor has been tampered with or removed if police haven't been able to find him using it. What a scary situation. He is definitely well loved, so many SM postings about him.
I see 2 scenarios...either he staged this because he's scared of being locked up again and is on the run (although I don't think he'd purposely hurt his pup)
Or foul play due to other players thinking he would tattle to get out of his current charge or a reduced charge.

IMO I think it's scenario 2 .....
Hey Tabirey, Welcome! Glad to have you [emoji847]

So, his precious little pup (poor sweet thing) , his phone and truck (burned) have been found. He's wearing an ankle monitor. I'm guessing the monitor has been tampered with or removed if police haven't been able to find him using it. What a scary situation. He is definitely well loved, so many SM postings about him.
I see 2 scenarios...either he staged this because he's scared of being locked up again and is on the run (although I don't think he'd purposely hurt his pup)
Or foul play due to other players thinking he would tattle to get out of his current charge or a reduced charge.

IMO I think it's scenario 2 .....
I am taking #3. I believe someone suspected he was an informant. Moo

Hey Tabirey, Welcome! Glad to have you [emoji847]

Hey Siren,
Usually a silent lurker because y'all sleuth way quicker than me...but I pop in from time to time lol
Something about this guy is nagging at me...he seems so familiar. Could just be the SC connection..I just moved from there...but this one has me just so sad for him and his loved ones.

I am taking #3. I believe someone suspected he was an informant. Moo

That's what I was trying to say with scenario 2 ...I have flu medicine brain LOL so things aren't quite coming out the way I mean ..thank you for putting it better than I did!

Hey Siren,
Usually a silent lurker because y'all sleuth way quicker than me...but I pop in from time to time lol
Something about this guy is nagging at me...he seems so familiar. Could just be the SC connection..I just moved from there...but this one has me just so sad for him and his loved ones.
Agreed, with ya completely.
There's definitely something about the way that the family has been so outright with the media and even including the police, mind you the police only seem to go on record from what I've seen after a couple days, which I will give them credit is them doing a good job. Jumping the gun leaves room for risk on all accounts.
The thing is with this one, I'm finding a lot of that 'devil in the details' thing the more I dig...
And I think you and I might kind of be on the flip side - I came down here for a year for a time out, I've lived in the Midwest and on the East Coast. And I'll say I do have a newfound special, unbiased but semi-experienced perspective when it comes to Southern culture. Honestly if I hadn't spent some serious time down here, it's.... just different.

That's what I was trying to say with scenario 2 ...I have flu medicine brain LOL so things aren't quite coming out the way I mean ..thank you for putting it better than I did!
Hope you feel better, soon!
ETA - You're welcome to fix my words as I constantly struggle but continue to post! Lol

Agreed, with ya completely.
There's definitely something about the way that the family has been so outright with the media and even including the police, mind you the police only seem to go on record from what I've seen after a couple days, which I will give them credit is them doing a good job. Jumping the gun leaves room for risk on all accounts.
The thing is with this one, I'm finding a lot of that 'devil in the details' thing the more I dig...
And I think you and I might kind of be on the flip side - I came down here for a year for a time out, I've lived in the Midwest and on the East Coast. And I'll say I do have a newfound special, unbiased but semi-experienced perspective when it comes to Southern culture. Honestly if I hadn't spent some serious time down here, it's.... just different.
JUST TO CLARIFY: none of those devilish details I've uncovered have pointed to BH being the devil in the recent past, on any account whatsoever.
But I think that shows itself by the family, friends, and general local community support that's been so obviously vocal from the get-go.
Yeah he has a past, he didn't always make the right choices, but who can say that they always do and have?

Bobby seems to have been doing good and well loved/liked. Rumor 100 people came out to the vigil.
ETA - Several posted videos from msm about the vigil for him tonight.

Did someone upthread say that they heard BH was wearing an ankle monitor but police said it didn’t have a GPS feature?

Huh? So it’s more like an ankle **bracelet**!? Obviously, I’m being sarcastic but isn’t it the point to have GPS tracking purposes? Seriously....

Did someone upthread say that they heard BH was wearing an ankle monitor but police said it didn’t have a GPS feature?

Huh? So it’s more like an ankle **bracelet**!? Obviously, I’m being sarcastic but isn’t it the point to have GPS tracking purposes? Seriously....

Someone on a local crime group stated that he was allowed out to work/church but had to be in contact with the station (at his house, apparently) at other times. So it would just be noting when it was/wasn't in contact with the bracelet.

This one bothers me, because while we're down here for the winter, we drive by that car lot fairly regularly and where his car was found was about 4 miles away. His truck was also identical in make/color to one a family friend drives, so I have the image of that truck driving down our road, although in reality I know chances are it was the family friend and not actually BH.

Yes, that's certainly a documented fact, at least that he was equipped with one very recently within the weeks before... But again the time frame of when he was equipped with it came from family comments on MSM posts.
If you have the ambition tonight feel free to read through comments on post to his personal Facebook page, otherwise I'll try and dig them out tomorrow & post.

When someone is arrested on a Federal warrant, the charge may be listed several ways. But, usually, a basic "Federal Hold" or "Federal Criminal" may be put in the charges info. The reason he may have only been booked in that county for a day could be that the Feds came and picked him up and brought him to their jail. They are usually pretty fast about getting people picked up in my experiences with them.

The reason that the ankle monitor may not be a GPS monitor is that they have newer ones that pick up blood alcohol info. So, it may have been one of these. These don't track the persons whereabouts, just if they have been drinking or not.

My guess is this is highly personal. Girlfriend or ex-girlfriend issues.....and perhaps someone jealous of his presence in this woman’s life? If not this angle, perhaps he knew too much about a nefarious, treacherous man???

All moo.....all speculation.

"There was truck in the back with its door open, like Bobby had been working on it," she said. "The trash can had been dumped out and taken. There were empty cans and bottles but no trash can. And there were what looked like puddles of blood. I don't know if they were; the police haven't told us. But when I saw all that, I knew we needed to call the police."
Remsen said she knows her son wasn't robbed of cash because there was still money in the dealership's office. But she believes whoever encountered her son took something valuable to him, the Chihuahua he called Pup Pup.
"Bobby loved that dog, and that dog loved him," Remsen said. "If anybody wanted to hurt him, all they'd have to do is go after that dog."
The dog's body was found in Craytonville in rural Anderson County, near State Road 20 and State Road 252, Anderson Police Capt. Mike Aikens confirmed. Harvey's phone was also found in Craytonville.

Aikens also confirmed Wednesday that Harvey's white Ford F-350 had been found burned on the Greenville County side of Pelzer. Aikens said Wednesday that police knew Harvey's pickup had been recovered by late Tuesday but did not make the information public at that time.
https://www.independentmail.com/sto...her-thinks-someone-wanted-hurt-him/404744002/

:(

When someone is arrested on a Federal warrant, the charge may be listed several ways. But, usually, a basic "Federal Hold" or "Federal Criminal" may be put in the charges info. The reason he may have only been booked in that county for a day could be that the Feds came and picked him up and brought him to their jail. They are usually pretty fast about getting people picked up in my experiences with them.

The reason that the ankle monitor may not be a GPS monitor is that they have newer ones that pick up blood alcohol info. So, it may have been one of these. These don't track the persons whereabouts, just if they have been drinking or not.
Thanks, doodles1211!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back