Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since BD was already depressed...maybe when she got back to the girls room and realized they had ditched her, she couldn't handle it and took off. She's so tiny and cute. Probably why the other girls wanted to get rid of her.

Are we sure she didn't contact the military "John" guy while in MB?
wouldn't her hotel have had security footage if she made it back?

About military john... the mother said she had been in text communitcation with him... I guess he verified it to her mother as well... it was in one of the raw interviews with the mother iirc

i can't believe police allow him to continue a blog like that. the family even posted that they are aware of him and that he does this with other news stories and issues.

No. I'm sorry...I had no idea who he was. It scared the chit out of me when I read it though:eek: I'll delete the post.

That's revolting. You do know who that jerk is, right? Don't give him any traffic.
-----------------------------------------------

I have no idea who this guy is and I don't want to. He must somehow enjoy his nasty take of the world.

Somehow I think BD was in with a wrong group of people. I hope the police really go over interviews with all the young people, girls and guys. They know the answer.
No wonder that one guy left in the middle of the night, driving 17 hrs back to NY.
He knows. IMHO.

did brittanee have a myspace herself?it has been amazing what I have found through myspace for different missing teens. I have called law enforcement on several that I found pages on that actually give out their phone numbers, locations etc..and they seem to never do anything about it. Most are runaways that dont want to go home anyway but still...This case has puzzeled me because it is so similiar to Natalie Holloway. Brittanees boyfriend John has several myspace pages. One that he logged on to today that says-pumped to get away for the 3 day weekend or something like that. I think that is strange in itself to be cheerful while shes missing. Anways

It's funny that you say that,i read that John is at the beach helping to search for her and that he left on a moment's notice and left his wallet at home and did not bring enough clothes.

Has anyone seen this article yet? Another story with the cell phone that I hadn't heard yet....police saying that they traced her cell to a nearby town on midnight Saturday????? I thought it was 8 o'clock....and then the "text" from the friend at 9:15?? I haven't heard midnight yet?

Also, article says that PB stated they went to a college party after BD left...then decided to get an early start on the drive home so they left early after the party. PB is scheduled to give a DNA sample as well.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7479898&page=1

Has anyone seen this article yet? Another story with the cell phone that I hadn't heard yet....police saying that they traced her cell to a nearby town on midnight Saturday????? I thought it was 8 o'clock....and then the "text" from the friend at 9:15?? I haven't heard midnight yet?

Also, article says that PB stated they went to a college party after BD left...then decided to get an early start on the drive home so they left early after the party. PB is scheduled to give a DNA sample as well.

thanks for the link steelergirl.. also snipped from your link
Brittanee is believed to have her cell phone and her purse with her, Drexel said, but left her luggage behind in the hotel room.

A group of guys goes to a college party and then decides to get an "early start" at 1am? Sounds like they'd be too toasted and/or tired to drive. jmo. Of course if they did go to a college party for a while then the fellow party-goers should be able to vouch for their where abouts.

steelergirl... also another snip from your link (why she was hanging with the boys an perhaps why no one went with her on her trip to their hotel)

Broswick's lawyer, John Parrinello, told ABCNews.com that Brittanee began hanging out with the men after several disagreements with the friends she was traveling with.
the men may have had school or jobs they needed to get back to.
The others, according to a police report, told detectives that they had only met Brittanee, through Broswick, the night before at a night club. None of them, he said, are considered persons of interest at this time.

Im redacting the post i made earlier about John,its not the same John. B's John hasn't logged in since March of this year.

The whole situation is just wrong. My parents own time share in Myrtle...I had gone there every year of my life until the age of 24. 7 years ago (I was 23..so sad!) my friends and I went down for a spring break. Even then I would never EVER let one of my friends go some where alone in an "unknown" town. Who knows what could happen...why would any "friend" not go with her? I would LOVE to know how she ended up going down there with this group. Sounds like she didnt know any of them that well...scary.

Also...my friend and I were just talking about this case at dinner. She was with me 7 years ago when I went and we also went again the following year. I must admit, the following year we left MB around 3am to avoid traffic we knew we would hit. We live in Jersey. That part didnt strick me as too odd, as a lot of people know the traffic can be horrendous on that ride during peak times (i.e. spring break). HOWEVER, when he said in that article that they left after the party...that struck me as odd. My friend and I slept from about 8 or 9 till 2am when we got up to pack the car. I dont see how they came to that decision....as FishingFunnyFrog (lol..great name..tongue twister) said...doesnt sound like a smart move or decision to leave for a 17 hour drive after partying.

All toooooo hinky. And way too sad to think of what could have happened, and what could have easily been avoided if the people around her took 5 minutes to pay attention or care about her well being. These girls (at the very least) all are old enough to understand what could potentially happen and good friend or "aquaintance" should have stepped in and told her not to go alone.

With the group of guys aspect, it reminds me of the Melanie Richey case in Augusta/Martinez, GA (summer of 1994)... she snuck out to a party without her parents knowing... last anyone saw of her was with a group of guys at the party, that were going to take her home. She was never seen alive, again... LE seemed to lean towards her being a runaway, but come to find out those 3 guys took her out towards the lake after the party, may have drugged her, one raped her, then thought she had died from him cutting off her oxygen. They redressed her, 2 of them took her into the woods and put a pipe bomb in her mouth and set it off (they talked in court about how one of them laughed at the bomb going off and what it did to her). Her body was found many weeks later when one of the boys ratted the other ones out.

Sorry to sound so morbid... but there is just plain evil out there, and the more I think about this girl, her sneaking away and possibly last seen with a group of guys, Melanie comes to mind. :(

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/091399/met_151-1971.001.shtml

Although I hate to defend these kids at all, because they are obviously immature, irresponsible, and maybe even a bit callous...

When I was 17 yo I was quite a handful, even for my best friends. Once I set my mind to doing something I didn't really care what my friends thought. If I wanted to go party with some guys I met, then I would go, regardless of whether I left my friends or whether it was a safe and smart thing to do. I actually could become quite beligerent. Maybe, just maybe, B was busy hanging out with the guys and ditched her friends when they wouldn't go along with her. Just a possibility. I can blurrily remember many nights when refused to leave with my friends because I wanted to go to an after-hours party or hang out with some cute boy. I even had to occasion to hitch hike or walk home. Dumb, I know, but sadly true.

My oldest daughter is 14 yo and I just pray that she is nothing like her father and I, unless of course you count being lucky.

Morning! I was searching last night for Peter B.'s dob and came across all these 'internet $ making' sites. Take a look at this pic at this link and tell me what you think.

http://www.listexplode.com/ scroll down a little

The only other picture I've seen of him is the profile pic of his facebook. But, I think it might be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101